Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DA U16 Girl moving from FL to CT looking for the best Club

Transferring to CT and my daughter plays for a DA in FL and we're looking for the best club for her. Used to driving 2 plus hours so distance to any club in CT isn't really an issue if its the best place. I hear ECNL is better than DA in CT. Can someone give me some truthful advice and not just bash all the clubs?

oh boy, here we go....

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Transferring to CT and my daughter plays for a DA in FL and we're looking for the best club for her. Used to driving 2 plus hours so distance to any club in CT isn't really an issue if its the best place. I hear ECNL is better than DA in CT. Can someone give me some truthful advice and not just bash all the clubs?
      What town are you moving to?

Comment

Welcome, where are you going to live? CFC 2003/U16 is probably your top option and they need help. There 2001/2002 teams are strong and both finished in top 20 in ECNL last year. Majority of girls are also committed to college. You could also consider FSA (ECNL) or Oakwood that also plays in DA. Both don't have as strong of a college pathway, assuming that is goal. If that isn't the goal, then they are probably all the same. Everyone will argue, but none of these clubs are perfect. If close to Fairfield County, you could consider NYSC and NYCFC/World Class too. Good luck

Comment

What town are you moving to?
          Middletown. I heard about Sporting??

Comment

Welcome, where are you going to live? CFC 2003/U16 is probably your top option and they need help. There 2001/2002 teams are strong and both finished in top 20 in ECNL last year. Majority of girls are also committed to college. You could also consider FSA (ECNL) or Oakwood that also plays in DA. Both don't have as strong of a college pathway, assuming that is goal. If that isn't the goal, then they are probably all the same. Everyone will argue, but none of these clubs are perfect. If close to Fairfield County, you could consider NYSC and NYCFC/World Class too. Good luck
            Stay away from CFC 2003 team. Not a strong team and way too much drama. FSA and Oakwood both better choices at that age group.

Comment

I heard her name is peg and only has one leg

Comment

Don't feed the troll

Comment

Eileen?

Comment

Neil?

Comment

might make a difference too which HS she's attending - if it's a strong program, she might want to play there so in that case DA at Oakwood is out.

Comment

Eileen?
                        Irene

Comment

Florida players will not be good enough to make a Connecticut DA or ECNL team.

Comment

CT Rush Elite 2003 is a good choice for you, probably one of the strongest 2003 team in state

Comment

For her age sporting is a great option also . Think her age group has strong teams and they have ties with oakwood so she can see what's best choice for her and possible try sporting and move on to oakwood if da is what you really want. plus sporting is in Middletown makes life way easier commute wise.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X