Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Or maybe just moving on to a better situation. D1 soccer is a job. If someone offers you a better position and/or higher pay, why wouldn’t you go?
    Look at all the girls playing for places like Grand Canyon College. They're not there for a top-flight education....

Comment

Or maybe just moving on to a better situation. D1 soccer is a job. If someone offers you a better position and/or higher pay, why wouldn’t you go?
      I might. But if I left one job after a year, took another job and left after a year, and took a third job, at some point future employers will look upon that as a lack of commitment and stability. Like I said, it could also easily be just bad luck. But it makes me wonder.

Comment

I might. But if I left one job after a year, took another job and left after a year, and took a third job, at some point future employers will look upon that as a lack of commitment and stability. Like I said, it could also easily be just bad luck. But it makes me wonder.
        Well this isn’t their job it’s their education. They’re still “kids” in college so perhaps you should review their decisions in the correct light and not judge them as if they were 40 or 50 year old men. Eh?

Comment

Lol better?

90% of kids who go D1 from Oregon don’t play. Some transfer out.

The vast majority of them are walk ons.

Better position? Better pay?

Someone lied to you sheep.

Comment

Lol better?

90% of kids who go D1 from Oregon don’t play. Some transfer out.

The vast majority of them are walk ons.

Better position? Better pay?

Someone lied to you sheep.
            *** is wrong with you? the player being discussed isn't even from Oregon. what lies and sheep are you referring to? this is a discussion about NCAA athletes changing schools when they want to, and not being controlled by antiquated rules and regulations. it's a discussion about the freedom of athletes, just like coaches have long had.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X