X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol they want to know what they are getting into
    So what team are they supposedly playing for? Start there.

Comment

It’s interesting that everyone is jumping on the families for driving to Massachusetts, rather than focusing on how awful CFC and FSA are to make that type of time commitment.

I think the $250 credit answers that question.

Comment

It’s interesting that everyone is jumping on the families for driving to Massachusetts, rather than focusing on how awful CFC and FSA are to make that type of time commitment.

I think the issue is more about them playing up versus their own age bracket

Comment

I think the issue is more about them playing up versus their own age bracket
          if they are good enough to play up with meaningful minutes- then that's appropriate

Comment

if they are good enough to play up with meaningful minutes- then that's appropriate
            Right- but they’re just trying to find the club that will allow them to do that

Comment

Right- but they’re just trying to find the club that will allow them to do that
              the dads must be posting on TS with rumors to put the pressure on ow to keep them and let them continue to play up.

Comment

Let’s discuss on your own thread. I’ll bump it up

Comment

I’ve yet to see a player so good that they need to play up. It comes from the parents. Players will get better and be challenged within their own age group esp in the ECNL.

Comment

the dads must be posting on TS with rumors to put the pressure on ow to keep them and let them continue to play up.
                    if they are that good why in the world would their parents want them to stay at ow and play in an inferior league GAL? makes no sense to me why waste a year of opportunity in a league that is going to be really bad?

Comment

if they are that good why in the world would their parents want them to stay at ow and play in an inferior league GAL? makes no sense to me why waste a year of opportunity in a league that is going to be really bad?
                      agreed. why waste a year in the newly formed GAL. CFC is in the superior league. surprised they not moving there.

Comment

Sounds like more than Ginga girls heading out from Oakwood 06

Comment

agreed. why waste a year in the newly formed GAL. CFC is in the superior league. surprised they not moving there.
                          They wanted to dictate terms and price

You clearly don’t know the CFC guys. They aren’t going to get bossed by parents of middle school soccer players regardless of talent level.

CFC guys are tight with JD at Stars. Soccer world is small, all the bluster from these parents might haunt them in the long run if they don’t tone it down

Comment

You clearly don’t know the CFC guys. They aren’t going to get bossed by parents of middle school soccer players regardless of talent level.

CFC guys are tight with JD at Stars. Soccer world is small, all the bluster from these parents might haunt them in the long run if they don’t tone it down
                            So why would stars let them play up then ?

Comment

So CFC won’t get bossed, but you’re speculating that Stars will? Come on.

Comment

So why would stars let them play up then ?
                                I don't think they are.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X