Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I personally like that they let better players play and sit the weaker kids. Last I checked this is competitive, so either earn minutes by training and getting better or don't. If you are looking for guaranteed play time, please go back to rec. The club screwed up by taking weak players just to field teams in every age bracket.
    I agree , if you are good then no problem , but travel soccer isn’t what it used to be - parents have their kids “try out” , and unless your kid is disabled they will most likely get selected, and then parents expect them to play regardless of how bad they reaally are

Everyone gets a trophy syndrome

Comment

I agree , if you are good then no problem , but travel soccer isn’t what it used to be - parents have their kids “try out” , and unless your kid is disabled they will most likely get selected, and then parents expect them to play regardless of how bad they reaally are

Everyone gets a trophy syndrome
      Or you can do what CSU loves doing to make players feel like they are winning something and thats playing their previously top teams in 2nd division in league and 3rd division in tournaments like.........disney! check the stats!

Comment

At the beginning of the year, the club made it like they were rolling out a development based curriculum. Things were going to get better (i.e. the coaching, and the players). This year has been nothing more than a way for the powers that be to take everyones money. If the club originally said that once you make the team for the year and you are a paying customer, that you still would be left off of rosters, I think many parents would have looked for other opportunities for their children. If they left my child off of a roster for guests players to take our place, things would be very different. And I don't care how many times DR comes on here to worship and defend PG, this club has done nothing to help the kids get better. This club has forgotten that we all are paying customers, and like any other business, when word gets out that a business treats their customers the way CSU has, they will eventually go out of business.

R.I.P. Coral Springs United

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
          at the beginning of the year, the club made it like they were rolling out a development based curriculum. Things were going to get better (i.e. The coaching, and the players). This year has been nothing more than a way for the powers that be to take everyones money. If the club originally said that once you make the team for the year and you are a paying customer, that you still would be left off of rosters, i think many parents would have looked for other opportunities for their children. If they left my child off of a roster for guests players to take our place, things would be very different. And i don't care how many times dr comes on here to worship and defend pg, this club has done nothing to help the kids get better. This club has forgotten that we all are paying customers, and like any other business, when word gets out that a business treats their customers the way csu has, they will eventually go out of business.

R.i.p. Coral springs united
          Here Lies Coral Springs United, killed by Dan Reigel and Paul Gregory, 2019

Comment

I personally like that they let better players play and sit the weaker kids. Last I checked this is competitive, so either earn minutes by training and getting better or don't. If you are looking for guaranteed play time, please go back to rec. The club screwed up by taking weak players just to field teams in every age bracket.
            I agree with this statement, CSU should not have taken money from sub par players and merge age groups instead, that would have been the correct way. CSU took the players💰 and created a bad experience and environment for growth. Whatever decent players they had, are gone and they cannot bring quality either so might as well do what they are doing and give away try to merge and liquidate. Customers fell for a scam artist and a weak board.

Comment

You are just figuring that out now Paul?

Comment

I agree with this statement, CSU should not have taken money from sub par players and merge age groups instead, that would have been the correct way. CSU took the players💰 and created a bad experience and environment for growth. Whatever decent players they had, are gone and they cannot bring quality either so might as well do what they are doing and give away try to merge and liquidate. Customers fell for a scam artist and a weak board.
                Nobody will stay after this season. It’s been a joke of the year. We were all promised that there was a developmental model in place and yet when push came to show of, the prime kids were pushed in and all the CSU players were shoved aside so that the prime players could get tournament experience. What does that say for the development model when the players who were supposedly being developed don’t get a chance to play in games and are left off rosters?

Comment

Or you can do what CSU loves doing to make players feel like they are winning something and thats playing their previously top teams in 2nd division in league and 3rd division in tournaments like.........disney! check the stats!
                  HAHAHAHA. is that what PG did? HAHAHA. what a joke. That was once a top ranked team that was #3 in the state last year. HAHAHA. That team lost their best players to Weston last year. Looks like he is doing anything to get points to try and boost the ranking for that team. Obviously he does not have faith in those girls or his coaching ability if he put them in the silver/bronze division. And why is this team so special that they didn’t do Weston like every other team in the club?

Comment

not one Division 1 or showcase team at CSU. But bost your Division 2 and 3 wins!

Comment

not one Division 1 or showcase team at CSU. But bost your Division 2 and 3 wins!

There are only a select few that are unhappy with Coral Springs. I am sure that half of you on here are from sunrise or weston-please take these players. With a new ecnl,the program for the girls is growing and there is enough of a base for solid teams.My guess is that 1-2 from each prime team will leave and at least 5-6 from weston Sunrise and our lowly Coral Springs will step in to fill that base. Watch what you say Weston-look at what happened to your team in one year when you opened your mouth thinking you run girls soccer. Also,may want yo focus on the boys next because that will be the next hiccup for you with the mL club.

Comment

There are only a select few that are unhappy with Coral Springs. I am sure that half of you on here are from sunrise or weston-please take these players. With a new ecnl,the program for the girls is growing and there is enough of a base for solid teams.My guess is that 1-2 from each prime team will leave and at least 5-6 from weston Sunrise and our lowly Coral Springs will step in to fill that base. Watch what you say Weston-look at what happened to your team in one year when you opened your mouth thinking you run girls soccer. Also,may want yo focus on the boys next because that will be the next hiccup for you with the mL club.
                        Give me a break! CSU is a rec club that will never be more than a rec club. PG is a clown not a club director he’s an exterminator who kills rats by day and pretends to be a coach at night. Anyone who thinks that CSU is a real club is an idiot

Comment

Give me a break! CSU is a rec club that will never be more than a rec club. PG is a clown not a club director he’s an exterminator who kills rats by day and pretends to be a coach at night. Anyone who thinks that CSU is a real club is an idiot

watching kids soccer has taught you well. the other day i decided to remodel a house after watching property brothers. go to your third tier team in sunrise while our program grows. it is ok if you do not try our new ecnl program

Comment

watching kids soccer has taught you well. the other day i decided to remodel a house after watching property brothers. go to your third tier team in sunrise while our program grows. it is ok if you do not try our new ecnl program
                            The new ECNL program is the one where the long time CSU kids are left off rosters while Prime kids take their place in tournaments for free. Gotcha!

Comment

The new ECNL program is the one where the long time CSU kids are left off rosters while Prime kids take their place in tournaments for free. Gotcha!
                              Yep. This way our CSU kids who actually can play get a change to play with other good kids, Instead of being forced to play with rec kids who have no biz in a travel program. People that are upset with this clearly don’t have the kids best interested at heart. Go play rec if u don’t want to lose your spot to someone better, or actually have to compete for a spot. If you aren’t competing you aren’t getting better. If you are complaining instead of working harder, then you are setting your child up for failure in life! I don’t understand what the big deal is here

Comment

I believe what you meant to say was that there are only a select few good players left at CSU. The club is a total shttshow!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X