Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hows our ECNL FSA and CFC girls doing in FLA?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm quite certain that you probably repeat your complaints to your kid after games. I also think you probably *think* you know more than you actually do about what makes a good player. As a previous poster said--what possible reasoning does a coach have to keep a stronger player on the bench in favor of a weaker player? What's the benefit to the coach? The CT ECNL teams are weak in the NE division in general.
    In America, speed is the top attribute that makes a good player. Then technical usually wows some people, as does size. Soccer acumen is nice, but rarely ever noticed .... hard to see it when every kid in soccer is out for themselves trying to dribble to goal from 65 yards through 6 defenders ..... surprising that doesn't work more often, but I saw some speed and few really good moves before they lost the ball again to the 3rd defender!!! WOOO WOOO

Comment

In America, speed is the top attribute that makes a good player. Then technical usually wows some people, as does size. Soccer acumen is nice, but rarely ever noticed .... hard to see it when every kid in soccer is out for themselves trying to dribble to goal from 65 yards through 6 defenders ..... surprising that doesn't work more often, but I saw some speed and few really good moves before they lost the ball again to the 3rd defender!!! WOOO WOOO
      Coaches will play who helps them win league games. Same as in college. Players best get used to that idea. That said, any coach that doesn't give players good PT at showcases will quickly feel the wrath of families.

Comment

...any coach that doesn't give players good PT at showcases will quickly feel the wrath of families.
        ROFLMAO ... I'm sooooo scared ....

Comment

Coaches will play who helps them win league games. Same as in college. Players best get used to that idea. That said, any coach that doesn't give players good PT at showcases will quickly feel the wrath of families.
          Crime families?

Comment

FSA is the worst for PT, coaches play as if there is only 11 on the roster

Comment

ROFLMAO ... I'm sooooo scared ....
              Laugh all you want but college recruiting pays the bills

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X