Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FP the only club in TB to hold tryouts

FP is the only club that got the approval from their county to hold tryouts. NM always a step ahead of everyone else. DeSantis on speed dial.

Soon tbu will hold tryouts. Tbu is always a step behind fpfc

Comment

If Sporting Tampa Bay had coaches, they could hold tryouts too since they are in Pasco.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Soon tbu will hold tryouts. Tbu is always a step behind fpfc

Comment

FP is the only club that got the approval from their county to hold tryouts. NM always a step ahead of everyone else. DeSantis on speed dial.

Your club is the only one holding tryouts because they are desperate! This move has nothing to be a step ahead. Step ahead is TBU when they built their ECNL teams months ago. Good luck at tryouts!lol

Comment

If Sporting Tampa Bay had coaches, they could hold tryouts too since they are in Pasco.
          SC, MB, SB, NB, AO, MM, MM will have their hands full. Really feel bad for MM and MM. They deserve so much more, and to be at a better club.

Comment

Novi needs DeSantis on speed dial. He's gonna need DeSantis to bail him out after the local TV station televises FP's tryouts documenting youth soccer spreading COVID.

Comment

The local news should worry more about restaurants, bars, hair/nail salons, gyms and churches. Risk is everywhere, but indoor is far riskier than outdoor activities. I'm much more comfortable taking my kid to soccer than the barber at the moment.

Novi needs DeSantis on speed dial. He's gonna need DeSantis to bail him out after the local TV station televises FP's tryouts documenting youth soccer spreading COVID.

Comment

NM is following County guidelines. Good try AL now you will have everyone running to FP.

Comment

Hey Thunder just heads up you guys have some brown stuff on your nose. Your tryouts don't even matter. You can get all the retreads you want because thats all you will get are back ups that cant get playing time. The only problem is most of our back ups are stronger than your starters. Lets see how your parent swallow that pill not the other pills they normally pop. Lets see if you can put lipstick on your pig this season.

Comment

West Pasco is desperate to get enough bodies through the turnstile to be able to pay all the ego's they've hired over the last couple of months. Any kid of age who can chew gum and walk will get an offer if they step foot on campus.

Comment

You mean like "open enrollment"

West Pasco is desperate to get enough bodies through the turnstile to be able to pay all the ego's they've hired over the last couple of months. Any kid of age who can chew gum and walk will get an offer if they step foot on campus.

Comment

You mean like "open enrollment"
                        By open enrollment you mean accepting kids who have been with the program over the past 12 months no, I don't mean that at all. If a player is already a known commodity to the club it makes sense to continue that relationship if both parties agree.

West Pasco isn't going to do that. They are going to offer a spot to every kid who steps on campus. Anyone who's been around and understands the industry understands what's going on. Top teams will be fine. By fine I mean average at best in their leagues. The B and C and D teams are going to be dumpster fires. Novi and crew will earn every penny from the incessant bitching that will ensue from the stupid people who bought in when they figure it out come mid September.

Comment

I don't think you read the TBU open enrollment announcement. They are offering a spot to ANY kid from outside the club. It is not for the kids already there. They are known commodities and I'm sure will be offered spots too. I have copied and pasted from the TBU website since you seem to have not understood what was said.

"We are offering an Open Enrollment Registration during the months of May, June, July, and August for players currently NOT registered with TBUR."

By open enrollment you mean accepting kids who have been with the program over the past 12 months no, I don't mean that at all. If a player is already a known commodity to the club it makes sense to continue that relationship if both parties agree.

West Pasco isn't going to do that. They are going to offer a spot to every kid who steps on campus. Anyone who's been around and understands the industry understands what's going on. Top teams will be fine. By fine I mean average at best in their leagues. The B and C and D teams are going to be dumpster fires. Novi and crew will earn every penny from the incessant bitching that will ensue from the stupid people who bought in when they figure it out come mid September.

Comment

The Happy Feet guy I mean CEO says no financial burden and fare assessments. Half of the each ECNL team already has invites so how fare is it boss man. If a deposit is a financial burden then why did New Meth Richey buy up all the toilet paper? Triple GGG just posted a video because the rest of the tri county clubs are are united.

Comment

I don't think you read the TBU open enrollment announcement. They are offering a spot to ANY kid from outside the club. It is not for the kids already there. They are known commodities and I'm sure will be offered spots too. I have copied and pasted from the TBU website since you seem to have not understood what was said.

"We are offering an Open Enrollment Registration during the months of May, June, July, and August for players currently NOT registered with TBUR."
                              Then TBU are dumb as well, or just don't care about keeping customers happy. Way to go FL Premier, follow the TBU model!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X