Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Racist. Most likely you were eating popcorn and laughing when you watch police killing innocent black people. Who owns the streets now and soon you see who owns the White House and that slave money that the white man will be given to the oppressed.
    Uh? How is that comment racist? And why are you speaking hate against white people. I believe the one discriminating it’s you. Not all people are good or bad, regardless of skin color and there is compassionate and highly professional officers out there. Not all are criminals. Stop the threatening and stop infusing yourself with hate, look up to God and understand that peace should prevail for your good and mine. Pray

Comment

Why aren’t they at all concerned what happens in Chicago everyday?
      There’s more to this story...the cop and Floyd worked together at a money laundering operation...stop being brainwashed.
      This is true but unfortunately some people are ignorant and like to hate, just for the sake of hating

Comment

This is true but unfortunately some people are ignorant and like to hate, just for the sake of hating
        I know they are the most racist ones and it makes me sick.

Comment

We are taking our kids to TBU because my daughter has never won anything at FL Premier in the last 4 years of competitive soccer. Never got to semi in State Cup or even in a state wide tournament. We did pretty good in our local 3rd team tournaments but not even the grounds people are there looking at my daughter play. I hope that with all the new coaching hires that it will help the grass roots players because any player that is at U14 or older the ship has sailed. Thanks Thunder...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X