Orlando City MLS Academy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, we haven't heard a thing. Even during our zoom meetings with our coach they do not address next season or the new league. We have friends at Rush and Chargers and they already had discussions about next season and some even had been told they were selected for next season. We are just frustrated, not leaving the club but just frustrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      No, we haven't heard a thing. Even during our zoom meetings with our coach they do not address next season or the new league. We have friends at Rush and Chargers and they already had discussions about next season and some even had been told they were selected for next season. We are just frustrated, not leaving the club but just frustrated.
      Which age group? Other clubs are holding back on 05 group in hopes MLS will add a u16 group next year.

Comment

Understandable we come from UK and it’s very strange how American clubs at the youth level operate. The communication is non existent, they seem to get glory out of leaving everyone on edge. Either there stupid disorganized or both. The level of arrogance is what is very frustrating and bothersome. For whatever reason I do believe it’s an intentional tactic, because most not all are completely incompetent in there confidence level as managers so they put up the Berlin Wall. I am in “charge”, don’t speak to me, I am a Mgr at Orlando city!!!!

Comment

Carrillo le mama la pinga a nevelef
          Pastora’s players always loitering around TS with limited vocabulary

Comment

You clearly don't know soccer. The 05's have possibly the best pool in the southeast and our 06's are the best this side of the Mississippi. I'll be honest, our 04's are weaker but still a top 10 group.
            The same 05 team that hardly
            Won any matches? Um,
            Okay. Whatever you say, dad.

Comment

Which age group? Other clubs are holding back on 05 group in hopes MLS will add a u16 group next year.
              We are 05, our friends told us at the other clubs that they were already told there would be an U16 division, they were updated Friday. We just have not been told anything, that what is frustrating, I know it is our first year but it seems they would want to communicate better. I mean our friends clubs have done so, why not us?

Comment

Pastora’s players always loitering around TS with limited vocabulary
                Mafia! Delusional

Comment

We are 05, our friends told us at the other clubs that they were already told there would be an U16 division, they were updated Friday. We just have not been told anything, that what is frustrating, I know it is our first year but it seems they would want to communicate better. I mean our friends clubs have done so, why not us?
                  so when they cut your son you won't have any options at another mls league club.

Comment

I wish OC would get their crap together, we have had 5 players come from OC the past season and now this upcoming season and take spots away from our boys who have been with the club. They should at least put rules in place so they can't just leave and go to another club and bump our players. It's wrong.

Comment

OC is in the MLS Division which will only have U15 and U17 teams. The other Elite Division will have U13-U19, depending what each Elite club wants to field.

Comment

I wish OC would get their crap together, we have had 5 players come from OC the past season and now this upcoming season and take spots away from our boys who have been with the club. They should at least put rules in place so they can't just leave and go to another club and bump our players. It's wrong.
                        Its only wrong if the new players aren't better then the old ones. If your club is adding quality players why would this be wrong? The old boys are still at the club probably on a second team now where they can better develop and have fun.

Comment

OC is in the MLS Division which will only have U15 and U17 teams. The other Elite Division will have U13-U19, depending what each Elite club wants to field.
                          You have the wrong information, it will mimic last year of DA. All the teams will play each other, there is not two leagues. They discussed in the PR they had and the online video meeting.

Comment

How is this a problem? If they have the talent coming in and it is an improvement from the current roster, they should add them. It happens all the time everywhere else I am sure.

Comment

so when they cut your son you won't have any options at another mls league club.
                              Unfortunately this is true, very old school philosophy that this older coaching director still uses.

Comment

I am sorry to know you and your players are going through this, we know how stressful tryout season gets. Good luck and we hope they communicate soon with everyone.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X