X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Returning to the Field

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Covid is serious. And we need to get back to work. The two are not mutually exclusive.
    guess what? they can be if you want.

I work in an office building, i see people leaving the bathroom all the time without washing there hands!!!! (prior to this pandemic). gross i know.

It literally takes a pandemic to tell people to constantly wash there hands. In summary, be smart, wash your hands constantly, IF YOU ARE NOT FEELING WELL, STAY THE **** HOME!!!

Comment

And the death rate for Covid if you are under 65 with no other serious ailments like cancer is 17/100,000 that is 0.017%

Last time I checked 0.017% is a lot less than 0.1%

Look at the link and stop watching CNN. Death rate is 0.017% for most of the population. People over 80 and in nursing homes on their deathbed, well it is really high for them and skews the numbers to the 1.5% or so you see reported on your fake news networks.

#fear mongering makes you hide in the basement and they are laughing at you
      Ok, if you watch the doctored independence day speech by Trump, another 1,000 times, you will know that Trump gave that speech and Independence Day plagiarized it.

Comment

I work in an office building, i see people leaving the bathroom all the time without washing there hands!!!! (prior to this pandemic). gross i know.

It literally takes a pandemic to tell people to constantly wash there hands. In summary, be smart, wash your hands constantly, IF YOU ARE NOT FEELING WELL, STAY THE **** HOME!!!
        - people are gross and some will continue to be
        - with little to no sick leave people will go to work sick
        - ^ Americans have the mentality to power through being sick and go to work and school. It's a badgevif ginor that shouldn't be encouraged
        - plenty of parents dose their kids with fever reducers and send them to school because there's no childcare and/or parents aren't given time off to care for sick kids

Comment

Returning to the Field

- people are gross and some will continue to be
          - with little to no sick leave people will go to work sick
          - ^ Americans have the mentality to power through being sick and go to work and school. It's a badgevif ginor that shouldn't be encouraged
          - plenty of parents dose their kids with fever reducers and send them to school because there's no childcare and/or parents aren't given time off to care for sick kids
          there are risks to take everysingle day when we leave our home.

Every year in NY there are about 1000 fatalities related to car crashes...by your reasoning we should not drive to work correct?

School Shootings (very scary i know)...by your reasoning we should not send kids to school?

One person dies every 37 seconds in the United States from cardiovascular disease. About 647,000 Americans die from heart disease each year—that's 1 in every 4 deaths.Dec 2, 2019...by your reasoning we should outlaw bacon correct?

YOU CANT LIVE IN FEAR.
          "any society that will give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both" BENJAMIN FRANKLIN

Comment

Those gross people are the ones who will not get the virus. Their lower hygiene exercises their immune systems. People now are more prone to illness because of hyper hygiene. Hand sanitizer & sanitize everything. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

there are risks to take everysingle day when we leave our home.

Every year in NY there are about 1000 fatalities related to car crashes...by your reasoning we should not drive to work correct?

School Shootings (very scary i know)...by your reasoning we should not send kids to school?

One person dies every 37 seconds in the United States from cardiovascular disease. About 647,000 Americans die from heart disease each year—that's 1 in every 4 deaths.Dec 2, 2019...by your reasoning we should outlaw bacon correct?

YOU CANT LIVE IN FEAR.
              "any society that will give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both" BENJAMIN FRANKLIN
              op here - never said don't leave your house, just that people have to take into account some will never follow recommendations, guidelines or even rules/laws. That also means risks will remain higher because of a few idiots who can't use common sense or stop being selfish. The poster was complaining about bathrooms, but there are simple ways to lower your risk using them. They could also speak with their employer or building management company about sanitation improvements.

Comment

op here - never said don't leave your house, just that people have to take into account some will never follow recommendations, guidelines or even rules/laws. That also means risks will remain higher because of a few idiots who can't use common sense or stop being selfish. The poster was complaining about bathrooms, but there are simple ways to lower your risk using them. They could also speak with their employer or building management company about sanitation improvements.
                I agree, just piss yourself, problem solved...

Comment

Returning to the Field

Those gross people are the ones who will not get the virus. Their lower hygiene exercises their immune systems. People now are more prone to illness because of hyper hygiene. Hand sanitizer & sanitize everything. Just my 2 cents.
                  i agree, all this hand washing is just forcing us to become pussified.

Comment

Returning to the Field

i agree, all this hand washing is just forcing us to become pussified.
                    in 20 years liberals will try and outlaw sexual intercourse!!! they will say its not safe and its for your own safety.

You will need to apply for a license to have a child and you will have to go to a sperm bank/milkshake laboratory to conceive a child.

Like the movie Demolition Man.

Comment

in 20 years liberals will try and outlaw sexual intercourse!!! they will say its not safe and its for your own safety.

You will need to apply for a license to have a child and you will have to go to a sperm bank/milkshake laboratory to conceive a child.

Like the movie Demolition Man.
                      You read posts by these parents and you just hope there kids have not inherited there DNA. Just stupid people that you can immediately spot on the sidelines and just keep your social distance of more than 6 feet from at all times because not only do you not want to listen to them but worry you might pick up whatever virus makes them act like children that just never grew up. Really sad immaturity who probably embarrass there kids.

Comment

You read posts by these parents and you just hope there kids have not inherited there DNA. Just stupid people that you can immediately spot on the sidelines and just keep your social distance of more than 6 feet from at all times because not only do you not want to listen to them but worry you might pick up whatever virus makes them act like children that just never grew up. Really sad immaturity who probably embarrass there kids.
                        well at least we understand the difference between there and their...yikes. i'd be a tad more concerned about the DNA passed on to your children. immaturity can be temporary...while stupidity is forever.

Comment

Returning to the Field

really? do you not know that we have a Space Corps as a new military branch?
                          Do you not know of the movie "outbreak" with Hoffman, Freeman, and Southerland?
                          Do you not see your liberal slave masters ordering people to stay home all around the country under the guise "its for your own safety" (do you not see the protesting going on?). FYI, this is the same thing the nazis told thousands of german jews back in the 1940s.

A little scary to know that TIME has a tendency to prove crazy **** can and will happen.

Comment

really? do you not know that we have a Space Corps as a new military branch?
                            Do you not know of the movie "outbreak" with Hoffman, Freeman, and Southerland?
                            Do you not see your liberal slave masters ordering people to stay home all around the country under the guise "its for your own safety" (do you not see the protesting going on?). FYI, this is the same thing the nazis told thousands of german jews back in the 1940s.

A little scary to know that TIME has a tendency to prove crazy **** can and will happen.
                            People are being ordered/asked to wear masks and be responsible. Not sure where exactly they're being ordered to stay home.

But I'm definitely not an expert -- I saw Outbreak, but fell asleep for about 15 minutes, so my knowledge of such things is at least 15 minutes behind yours.

Comment

People are being ordered/asked to wear masks and be responsible. Not sure where exactly they're being ordered to stay home.

But I'm definitely not an expert -- I saw Outbreak, but fell asleep for about 15 minutes, so my knowledge of such things is at least 15 minutes behind yours.
                              In many countries the restrictions have been much more harsh then here - you need a government form to be be able to leave your residence, only grocery stores and pharmacies are open, nothing else. Some even restrict your ability to exercise or walk your dog outside a limited radius. Americans are asked to wear masks and they act like it's wearing a yellow star in WWII Germany.

Comment

I find that by not wearing a mask, people keep their distance.
                                Works pretty damn well if you ask me.
                                Does not hurt that I look like a large angry scary man.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X