X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barca parents only

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Look dumb *****. No one is paying dues for zoom training. Most of dues had already been paid and for those who pay monthly, there were only one or two months left at the start of the pandemic. The Zoom training, conditioning videos and challenges are meant to keep kids motivated, active and communicating with their coaches and teammates. If you want your out of shape kid to just play XBOX or binge on NETFLIX and YOU TUBE all day then that is your prerogative.
    wow, someone has there panties in a bunch...chill out dude.

Comment

Yeah so Barca working on affiliation with local club to get their teams in a top league. Oh boy! Your dreams may come true LOL

Comment

I guess their owners can’t just pick up the phone and say they are FCB and they want in. They need the local FC to put a good word in for them. Smh.

Comment

Headline: Soccer giant fcb needs affiliation with local soccer club to gain access to top ny league.

Comment

This is all unique. This “project” was intended to solidify the Barca brand.
            They need to do the right thing. This will cost the club way more if they do not pull it together. My daughters local clubs are practicing virtually 3 days a week. Other clubs like surf 5 days a week. They could be using this time to individualize and have one on one sessions or something. As a daddy coach I have taken back the roll, but I am an essential worker. I would gladly work with them through this, but it needs to be getting through this together. Not a bankroll to get them through their own crisis. It is never to late to develop. To correct failure. The Barca style of training does not work socially distanced....evolve. This is helping US soccer...because the solo training and skills model is the only thing that can be done.

Comment

Barca parents only

This is all unique. This “project” was intended to solidify the Barca brand.
              They need to do the right thing. This will cost the club way more if they do not pull it together. My daughters local clubs are practicing virtually 3 days a week. Other clubs like surf 5 days a week. They could be using this time to individualize and have one on one sessions or something. As a daddy coach I have taken back the roll, but I am an essential worker. I would gladly work with them through this, but it needs to be getting through this together. Not a bankroll to get them through their own crisis. It is never to late to develop. To correct failure. The Barca style of training does not work socially distanced....evolve. This is helping US soccer...because the solo training and skills model is the only thing that can be done.
              dude we need to get our perspectives and priorities in order and look at reality....there may not be youth sports in the fall.

Comment

Look dumb *****. No one is paying dues for zoom training. Most of dues had already been paid and for those who pay monthly, there were only one or two months left at the start of the pandemic. The Zoom training, conditioning videos and challenges are meant to keep kids motivated, active and communicating with their coaches and teammates. If you want your out of shape kid to just play XBOX or binge on NETFLIX and YOU TUBE all day then that is your prerogative.
                The Zoom training, conditioning videos and challenges are meant to placate the stupid parents who don't realize they just got ripped off. Nothing more nothing less. Send $1000 my way and I will give you more youtube videos then your kid can handle. He/she will be in great shape. I'll even got online and say "Good Job Little Susy/Johnny. Before we go please tell your mommy to not forget the May dues payment."

Comment

dude we need to get our perspectives and priorities in order and look at reality....there may not be youth sports in the fall.
                  I dont understand this state of mind. IF the schools and local municipalities begin issuing permits once again, there WILL be youth sports. The first reason, is there is just too much $$ involved. There are hundreds if not thousands of people who make their living on youth sports. It's not just soccer, it's football, baseball, basketball, hockey, lacrosse, etc. This industry employs too many to just "not play". Secondly, we are an adaptive society. There is a possibility they wont allow "games" but there will be training. I find this a very remote possibility. Games and/or training will require proper social distancing, a no-touch policy, limit the parents and guardians on the side lines, make kids get tested for underlying aliments (diabetes, asthma, etc) prior to allowing them to enroll and excluding those particular children. Think about this, almost no kids under 20 have adverse effects from Covid-19. The otherwise healthy children that become infected do not suffer any effects from the virus. The issue is obviously if they catch the virus they can spread the disease. The answers is to limit contact with elderly and those who are compromised. If you live in a situation where you have sick and old people in your household, dont play. Additionally, mandatory increased stoppages to apply hand sanitizer, and reminders NOT to touch others and not to touch your face. It is not being transmitted from kicking a ball. As mentioned previously, limit the amount of people of the sidelines, NO GRANDPARENTS, maybe only 1 parent or healthy guardian. Prior to getting in a car after a practice or game, change your kids clothes and apply sanitizer to hands and clean their face.

Third, kids need to return to normalcy. As a society we cant keep kids between the ages of 8-18 locked in a house for 2 years. It's just as unhealthy, if not more so, to do that to them. Children need physical activity, they need to learn teamwork, competition, interacting with others in a competitive environment. Video games are an insufficient alternative.

There will be youth sports in the fall. There almost has to be......

Comment

Barca parents only

I dont understand this state of mind. IF the schools and local municipalities begin issuing permits once again, there WILL be youth sports. The first reason, is there is just too much $$ involved. There are hundreds if not thousands of people who make their living on youth sports. It's not just soccer, it's football, baseball, basketball, hockey, lacrosse, etc. This industry employs too many to just "not play". Secondly, we are an adaptive society. There is a possibility they wont allow "games" but there will be training. I find this a very remote possibility. Games and/or training will require proper social distancing, a no-touch policy, limit the parents and guardians on the side lines, make kids get tested for underlying aliments (diabetes, asthma, etc) prior to allowing them to enroll and excluding those particular children. Think about this, almost no kids under 20 have adverse effects from Covid-19. The otherwise healthy children that become infected do not suffer any effects from the virus. The issue is obviously if they catch the virus they can spread the disease. The answers is to limit contact with elderly and those who are compromised. If you live in a situation where you have sick and old people in your household, dont play. Additionally, mandatory increased stoppages to apply hand sanitizer, and reminders NOT to touch others and not to touch your face. It is not being transmitted from kicking a ball. As mentioned previously, limit the amount of people of the sidelines, NO GRANDPARENTS, maybe only 1 parent or healthy guardian. Prior to getting in a car after a practice or game, change your kids clothes and apply sanitizer to hands and clean their face.

Third, kids need to return to normalcy. As a society we cant keep kids between the ages of 8-18 locked in a house for 2 years. It's just as unhealthy, if not more so, to do that to them. Children need physical activity, they need to learn teamwork, competition, interacting with others in a competitive environment. Video games are an insufficient alternative.

not here to blow sunshine and/or smoke up your -ss. remember this, we live in NY. The lawsuit capital of the world. of all the 1000s and 1000s and 1000s of kids that play youth sports. If just one kid gets sick (or worse) all that $$$ you were just describing goes out out the window with just one lawsuit.

I hope i'm wrong because in a case like this i would hate to be right.

Comment

not here to blow sunshine and/or smoke up your -ss. remember this, we live in NY. The lawsuit capital of the world. of all the 1000s and 1000s and 1000s of kids that play youth sports. If just one kid gets sick (or worse) all that $$$ you were just describing goes out out the window with just one lawsuit.

I hope i'm wrong because in a case like this i would hate to be right.
                      Yes we live in a litigious society, but Im nearly positive that the doctrine of assumption of the risk would be applicable here. NOBODY is going into this blind. Although waivers in contracts, like we sign for soccer, are oftentimes unenforceable, I think in this instance clubs could make them so. You make each and every parent sign a specific waiver, on a separte piece of paper, for coronoa virus. Moreover, the best defense would be how does Johnny know exactly where he contracted the virus from? It MIGHT be from playing soccer, but it could also be attributable to 10 million other ways. How can a Plaintiff definitively prove he was infected by playing soccer?

If you dont want to specifically waive your right to play, fine, dont play.

Comment

Barca parents only

Yes we live in a litigious society, but Im nearly positive that the doctrine of assumption of the risk would be applicable here. NOBODY is going into this blind. Although waivers in contracts, like we sign for soccer, are oftentimes unenforceable, I think in this instance clubs could make them so. You make each and every parent sign a specific waiver, on a separte piece of paper, for coronoa virus. Moreover, the best defense would be how does Johnny know exactly where he contracted the virus from? It MIGHT be from playing soccer, but it could also be attributable to 10 million other ways. How can a Plaintiff definitively prove he was infected by playing soccer?

If you dont want to specifically waive your right to play, fine, dont play.
                        "How can a Plaintiff definitively prove he was infected by playing soccer?"...

Thats easy if multiple kids (say 5,10 15 or 20 kids non-related) get sick it will not take sherlock holms to find out they all played a soccer or football game 2 weeks ago on a saturday morning.

Comment

"How can a Plaintiff definitively prove he was infected by playing soccer?"...

Thats easy if multiple kids (say 5,10 15 or 20 kids non-related) get sick it will not take sherlock holms to find out they all played a soccer or football game 2 weeks ago on a saturday morning.
                          If your grammar doesnt give away that you're a simpleton, your argument certainly does. It's "HolMes", retard. Second, kids are asymptomatic over 97% of the time. You wont get 20 kids testing positive. You wont get 15, you wont get 10. Learn some of the basic facts about the virus and its impact before displaying you idiocy to everyone.

Comment

I don't believe that the school districts will issue permits until next spring at the earliest.

Comment

I don't believe that the school districts will issue permits until next spring at the earliest.
                              If so, they takes town teams out of the mix, but the clubs like SUSA, Met Oval etc., own their own fields. Additionally, municipalities where many other clubs practice could issue permits to use Eisenhower, and Cantiague, Brennan, Mitchel, etc.

Comment

Barca parents only

If your grammar doesnt give away that you're a simpleton, your argument certainly does. It's "HolMes", retard. Second, kids are asymptomatic over 97% of the time. You wont get 20 kids testing positive. You wont get 15, you wont get 10. Learn some of the basic facts about the virus and its impact before displaying you idiocy to everyone.
                                if you are right then why did CA D2 schools already put the kabash on fall sports so early?

There is a lot of misinformation out there and No body really knows enough about this virus to make any real clear definite decisions. (according to gov. Cuomo 66% of all new cases came from people staying home). A bit shocking would you not say?

FYI, I personally know of 3 kids (all brothers) that had corona virus as well as there parents (they are ok now).
                                If you are implying that kids cant get it you are WRONG!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X