Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Because girls soccer is one of the most hilarious activities ever. Anyone who understands the landscape of US soccer realizes girls soccer exists for one reason and one reason only: to fleece dads of their $$ bc they are repressing their feelings that they couldnt produce a boy. Keep writing that check.

PS, boys play soccer bc every sane parent knows not to put their children in football anymore. Talk to nearly every reputable GP and more specifically any neurologist. I would have preferred my son play hoops, but hoops is made for people over 6'3", unfortunately he is not going to be a height freak.

Nevertheless, girls soccer....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
    Sorry your son is short but you dont have to take out your frustration by trashing female athletes. Short males are not inferior to tall ones. Have some respect for yourself and your son. A secure person does not behave in that manner.

Comment

Sorry your son is short but you dont have to take out your frustration by trashing female athletes. Short males are not inferior to tall ones. Have some respect for yourself and your son. A secure person does not behave in that manner.
      Thanks, moron. I dont care if hes tall or not, Im just saying its a prerequisite for hoops. This isnt exactly groundbreaking analysis.

I stand by everything Ive said about girls soccer. It's just a mechanism for taking Benjamins from the old mans pocket. Ever go to a park and see women playing soccer? Of course, not....all men....There is ZERO value in girls soccer, other than lining trainers and clubs pockets.

Comment

Thanks, moron. I dont care if hes tall or not, Im just saying its a prerequisite for hoops. This isnt exactly groundbreaking analysis.

I stand by everything Ive said about girls soccer. It's just a mechanism for taking Benjamins from the old mans pocket. Ever go to a park and see women playing soccer? Of course, not....all men....There is ZERO value in girls soccer, other than lining trainers and clubs pockets.
        Substitute boys for girls and anyone can write the same statement. Youth sports are a billion dollar industry and only a tiny percentage will ever be played to play and an even smaller percentage would be paid enough to live comfortably. youth sports are just piano lessons.

Only exception are funded mls academies for a few boys. and those are fine but that is not a place to play for the vast majority of boys.

Comment

Thank you corporal obvious, one thing though, please be original, your immaturity hurts my nuts....

Comment

Substitute boys for girls and anyone can write the same statement. Youth sports are a billion dollar industry and only a tiny percentage will ever be played to play and an even smaller percentage would be paid enough to live comfortably. youth sports are just piano lessons.

Only exception are funded mls academies for a few boys. and those are fine but that is not a place to play for the vast majority of boys.
            That's just not true. Men play soccer all the time at the park. You never seen girls playing. Boys playing soccer teaches them something that can be used the rest of their lives. Girls...Nah...just lighting $$ on fire.

Comment

And I stand by what I've said about boys soccer...it's a p()ssy sport, for p()ssy little boys that can't play football and basketball. You said as much yourself, your little baby boy is too little for other sports and apparently not athletic or skilled enough to make up for the p()ssy genes you gave him.

Comment

Club distribution

Because girls soccer is one of the most hilarious activities ever. Anyone who understands the landscape of US soccer realizes girls soccer exists for one reason and one reason only: to fleece dads of their $$ bc they are repressing their feelings that they couldnt produce a boy. Keep writing that check.

PS, boys play soccer bc every sane parent knows not to put their children in football anymore. Talk to nearly every reputable GP and more specifically any neurologist. I would have preferred my son play hoops, but hoops is made for people over 6'3", unfortunately he is not going to be a height freak.

Nevertheless, girls soccer....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
                I disagree. I luv watching the womans national team a hell of a lot more than the men.
                I can watch syndee larou and alex morgan run around all day, no problem.

Mens soccer is for fags and I just can't watch it. Football is for big dumb meat heads.
                I'll never forget when i threw a 220 lb football player on his head in the locker room in front of his entire team in college.

Comment

I disagree. I luv watching the womans national team a hell of a lot more than the men.

Mens soccer is for fags and I just can't watch it. Football is for big dumb meat heads.
                  I'll never forget when i threw a 220 lb football player on his head in the locker room in front of his entire team in college.
                  You are the "fan" US soccer doesnt need. It's akin to exclaiming you prefer 6 year old pop warner football to the NFL. The womens game is slloooooooooooooooow, lacks any creativity, uncompetitive, lacking athleticism, and take the "beautiful" out of the beautiful game. Honestly, if you watch womens soccer you simply dont understand the game or your daughter is playing. Sorry, truth hurts.

Comment

I did and he plays football because he's not a little p()ssy boy who needed to play soccer because he was too much of a p()ssy to play with the real boys.
                    Hope he is happy later in life with all the concussion issues.

Comment

And I stand by what I've said about boys soccer...it's a p()ssy sport, for p()ssy little boys that can't play football and basketball. You said as much yourself, your little baby boy is too little for other sports and apparently not athletic or skilled enough to make up for the p()ssy genes you gave him.
                      What's incredibly pathetic is that not only do you believe this, but you actually waste your time trolling an online soccer forum. I can't imagine how much of a horrible life you must have that this is what you decide to do with your time.

Comment

Are you stupid or just being intellectually obtuse (google it, moron). I wont let him play football. He wants to play, but a good parent wont (or shouldnt) allow it. He's not a height freak so hoops is out. He's plenty strong and fast, that's why he plays soccer and dabbles on a travel Lax team.

Cant argue with stupid, so this will be the final time I grace your idiotic ramblings....

Comment

clearly you or your son are over compensating for lacking in a certain area and we all know what area that is. Relax. Not everyone in front of the line when god hands out @#$%s.

Comment

Club distribution

clearly you or your son are over compensating for lacking in a certain area and we all know what area that is. Relax. Not everyone in front of the line when god hands out @#$%s.
                            not all of us speak in code soccer daddy. please say what you mean (and mean what you say)....we all know you are just a typical keyboard soccer daddy tough guy that sits nice and quietly on the field. quiet like a little mouse.

Comment

Are you stupid or just being intellectually obtuse (google it, moron). I wont let him play football. He wants to play, but a good parent wont (or shouldnt) allow it. He's not a height freak so hoops is out. He's plenty strong and fast, that's why he plays soccer and dabbles on a travel Lax team.

Cant argue with stupid, so this will be the final time I grace your idiotic ramblings....
                              "Dabbles on a travel Lax team"=sucks because he's too much of a p()ssy to really play because he's afraid of the sick

Comment

not all of us speak in code soccer daddy. please say what you mean (and mean what you say)....we all know you are just a typical keyboard soccer daddy tough guy that sits nice and quietly on the field. quiet like a little mouse.
                                People that are secure in their masculinity or in their children's masculinity, do not need get on anonymous chat forum and rant about football, or wrestling, or boys soccer, or girls soccer, or pu&*%s, or fa#%s or tough guys.

Clear enough for you?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X