X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LIJSL Club Refunds List

Post what your clubs are doing.

Talking about EVERYTHING except the refunds. Pushing spring into summer and already asking for fall sign ups and no tryout needed for existing rostered players.
    Providing virtual training 5 times a week. 1 hour each session.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Talking about EVERYTHING except the refunds. Pushing spring into summer and already asking for fall sign ups and no tryout needed for existing rostered players.
      Providing virtual training 5 times a week. 1 hour each session.
      Sounds like New York Sucker Club??

Comment

Sounds like New York Sucker Club??
        It’s not but it is up State

Comment

It’s not but it is up State
          QuickStrep?

Comment

Ronkonkoma is giving full refunds.

Comment

Ronkonkoma is giving full refunds.
              Thats not a real ”Club”, that's an ugly little town thing....

Comment

LIJSL Club Refunds List

Thats not a real ”Club”, that's an ugly little town thing....
                Ronkonkoma is a club that obviously cares about its members and family's and doing the right thing. Let us know how barca and susa handles this.

Comment

Ronkonkoma is a club that obviously cares about its members and family's and doing the right thing. Let us know how barca and susa handles this.
                  How the **** would I know, I don't live on that nasty spit of land east of Queens...

Comment

LIJSL Club Refunds List

How the **** would I know, I don't live on that nasty spit of land east of Queens...
                    oh, thanks, it makes sense that rats and hoodlums like there ghetto.

Comment

oh, thanks, it makes sense that rats and hoodlums like there ghetto.
                      hahaha, guess we know what kind of bigots live in Ron-konk-my-Ma, go mow that ugly lawn...

Comment

LIJSL Club Refunds List

hahaha, guess we know what kind of bigots live in Ron-konk-my-Ma, go mow that ugly lawn...
                        if "ugly" or "beautiful" its subject to anyone's opinion but we at least we have a Back Yard & Front Yard with a lawn!!!!

Comment

Barca and Susa don't have teams playing in LIJSL. Read the email sent, I've posted it below. They are offering refunds "for any registration payments that were made over the winter to the club for the LIJSL spring season." Well, duh! LIJSL officially cancelled their season and it's registration payments for that league.

They go on to say-"NYPL and EDP are still hoping to cobble together some sort of season that would be played sometime after Memorial Day Weekend and run through June and July. If and when those games are scheduled or cancelled we will review how the club is dealing with payments or refunds at that time."

Soooo, basically they're doing what everyone else is doing. Not really the champions of children that you're claiming.

Original email...

Parents and Coaches,

We hope that all has been well for everyone in these tough times.

We have just received word that LIJSL is cancelling the spring season. There are just too many barriers and uncertainties for them to have anything close to a normal season at this point. As such, Ronkonkoma SC will be giving 100% refunds for any registration payments that were made over the winter to the club for the LIJSL spring season.

We will attempt to issue the refunds through the registration system back to the credit cards used to make the payments in the first place. However, for any payments made over 90 days ago we will likely have to write out a physical check instead. We will be working through this process over the next few days. If any parents had given cash or checks to their coaches for the registration payments, please contact your coaches for your refunds.

NYPL and EDP are still hoping to cobble together some sort of season that would be played sometime after Memorial Day Weekend and run through June and July. If and when those games are scheduled or cancelled we will review how the club is dealing with payments or refunds at that time.

Jason C Peck
                          Ronkonkoma SC President

Comment

Barca and Susa don't have teams playing in LIJSL. Read the email sent, I've posted it below. They are offering refunds "for any registration payments that were made over the winter to the club for the LIJSL spring season." Well, duh! LIJSL officially cancelled their season and it's registration payments for that league.

They go on to say-"NYPL and EDP are still hoping to cobble together some sort of season that would be played sometime after Memorial Day Weekend and run through June and July. If and when those games are scheduled or cancelled we will review how the club is dealing with payments or refunds at that time."

Soooo, basically they're doing what everyone else is doing. Not really the champions of children that you're claiming.

Original email...

Parents and Coaches,

We hope that all has been well for everyone in these tough times.

We have just received word that LIJSL is cancelling the spring season. There are just too many barriers and uncertainties for them to have anything close to a normal season at this point. As such, Ronkonkoma SC will be giving 100% refunds for any registration payments that were made over the winter to the club for the LIJSL spring season.

We will attempt to issue the refunds through the registration system back to the credit cards used to make the payments in the first place. However, for any payments made over 90 days ago we will likely have to write out a physical check instead. We will be working through this process over the next few days. If any parents had given cash or checks to their coaches for the registration payments, please contact your coaches for your refunds.

NYPL and EDP are still hoping to cobble together some sort of season that would be played sometime after Memorial Day Weekend and run through June and July. If and when those games are scheduled or cancelled we will review how the club is dealing with payments or refunds at that time.

Jason C Peck
                            Ronkonkoma SC President
                            I've heard about a number of LIJSL clubs giving partial credit to go towards the fall season. Ronkonkoma is the only club so far that I heard is giving the full spring fee back. And they are doing it as a cash refund, not as a credit.

Comment

LIJSL Club Refunds List

I've heard about a number of LIJSL clubs giving partial credit to go towards the fall season. Ronkonkoma is the only club so far that I heard is giving the full spring fee back. And they are doing it as a cash refund, not as a credit.
                              its probably safe to assume that in the event edp & nycsl cancell the spring season entirely (no delayed start) than Ronkonkoma will refund those families as well (as they are doing for the lij teams).

the question still remains, will clubs like barca or susa do the same? i guess we will see.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X