Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ukrainians ECNL?

What are the chances we jump in the mix with this rapid expansion? We are well positioned with great teams at all age groups and frankly much better than PDA South....

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What are the chances we jump in the mix with this rapid expansion? We are well positioned with great teams at all age groups and frankly much better than PDA South....
    Who isn’t better than pda south lol, that’s a big ole joke. Ukies won’t get it sorry. Spots are full now

Comment

Who isn’t better than pda south lol, that’s a big ole joke. Ukies won’t get it sorry. Spots are full now
      They can’t be full forever don’t forget PDA Shore is waiting patiently.

Comment

Haha true pda shore another clown of a club that will get ecnl because they have the pda blue. Ecnl made a mockery of their league today letting in south over other legit clubs

Comment

Haha true pda shore another clown of a club that will get ecnl because they have the pda blue. Ecnl made a mockery of their league today letting in south over other legit clubs

PDA Shore and clown show is pretty accurate...if they get in that would be appalling. But you can’t put anything past the PDA propaganda machine.

Comment

Ukrainians have what across age groups? Do they even have u16-u18 teams? The only decent teams are the u12 and u13 and they will be picked clean by Bucks and PDA South next year.

Comment

They are not waiting for ECNL. PDA Shore like where they are, and don't mind moving better players to PDA North after U14.

Comment

Ukrainians have what across age groups? Do they even have u16-u18 teams? The only decent teams are the u12 and u13 and they will be picked clean by Bucks and PDA South next year.
                Ukrainians would do well in boys ECNL. Not sure they have the numbers for girls, but would do very well on the boys side.

Comment

Ukrainians would do well in boys ECNL. Not sure they have the numbers for girls, but would do very well on the boys side.
                  Get them in the MLS league.

Comment

I think the Ukies are doing a very good job of demonstrating that a good club, with good leaders who have college coaching connections can transcend the supposed need to be in ECNL to get exposure to college coaches. In the NE, ECNL is just a forum for PDA and FC Stars to showcase their players - 30% of the NE league is PDA and FC Stars - all the other teams are just there to provide opponents to PDA and FC Stars.

I am willing to bet in 1-3 years, college placements at Ukies will be better than those of Delco and FC Bucks and perhaps other NE ECNL clubs as well (other than PDA and FC Stars)

Comment

I think the Ukies are doing a very good job of demonstrating that a good club, with good leaders who have college coaching connections can transcend the supposed need to be in ECNL to get exposure to college coaches. In the NE, ECNL is just a forum for PDA and FC Stars to showcase their players - 30% of the NE league is PDA and FC Stars - all the other teams are just there to provide opponents to PDA and FC Stars.

I am willing to bet in 1-3 years, college placements at Ukies will be better than those of Delco and FC Bucks and perhaps other NE ECNL clubs as well (other than PDA and FC Stars)
                      Okay? How long has Ukies been in existence? But still need another couple of years? Tomorrow is always a day away too.

Comment

Maybe on the boys side but that comment about college placements is a bit delusional for girls.

Comment

Maybe on the boys side but that comment about college placements is a bit delusional for girls.
                          You need to have the players in order for the “connections” to be relevant and right now the girls side does lack quality....they regularly lose to township teams and PSC basically owns them.

Comment

You need to have the players in order for the “connections” to be relevant and right now the girls side does lack quality....they regularly lose to township teams and PSC basically owns them.
                            Please enlighten me with your facts. Provide me with dates, games and scores that shows PSC owns these FC Bucks girls' teams and let's try to keep it within the past 2 years and please above the age of 13. I know people love to live in the days of 8-9 year old soccer when their kids were going pro.

Comment

Please enlighten me with your facts. Provide me with dates, games and scores that shows PSC owns these FC Bucks girls' teams and let's try to keep it within the past 2 years and please above the age of 13. I know people love to live in the days of 8-9 year old soccer when their kids were going pro.
                              None of it matters. The PSC teams are always done after U14. The girls that want to play soccer as a primary sport leave for other clubs. PSC do a pretty good job as a parent run club, but they are nothing more.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X