• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SUSA buys Albertson soccer

You heard it here first-

Mic Drop

Isn't that kind of like the recycling bin buying a trash bin?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Isn't that kind of like the recycling bin buying a trash bin?
      If it includes the boys program, that gives Susa ECNL on both sides-boys & girls. With DA, going away, not a bad move move for the club...

Comment

You heard it here first-

Mic Drop
        Ok. Where will they base their ecnl team? All the other teams are just more super expensive lower teams?

Comment

If it includes the boys program, that gives Susa ECNL on both sides-boys & girls. With DA, going away, not a bad move move for the club...
          But do the boys have ecnl based in Suffolk?

Comment

What am i missing here? Why is that a significant change?

Comment

Maybe I'm not understanding, why did SUSA need Albertson? What did Albertson even offer at this point? I'm only familiar with the embarassment on the Girls' side.

Comment

Maybe I'm not understanding, why did SUSA need Albertson? What did Albertson even offer at this point? I'm only familiar with the embarassment on the Girls' side.
                I think this is for the boys side

Comment

But do the boys have ecnl based in Suffolk?
                  Susa boys currently do not have ECNL, only girls. No idea where they would base a boys ECNL, but one would speculate Suffolk. The Alby/EM proximity was never a great idea...

Comment

Susa boys currently do not have ECNL, only girls. No idea where they would base a boys ECNL, but one would speculate Suffolk. The Alby/EM proximity was never a great idea...
                    That does sound more sensible

Comment

No more room left to screw with the girls side so now the boys get a turn.

Comment

Rumors had it that Paul Riley was telling all the girls they would be back in ECNL next year and they are the only DA club not signed onto that faux DA project...hmmm, I'm suddenly intrigued.

Comment

What exactly would they be buying? Please correct me if I’m wrong, Albertson is a non-profit club. If they’re buying an ECNL badge, this would seem to be an expensive way to do it.

Comment

Rumors had it that Paul Riley was telling all the girls they would be back in ECNL next year and they are the only DA club not signed onto that faux DA project...hmmm, I'm suddenly intrigued.
                            Is this Albertson soccer club or the Fury gda? Why would Susa buy fury gda?

Comment

Unless Susa gets the 2 team deal from ecnl which is super sleazy so this being LI youth soccer, entirely possible. If that is the case, let the a team, b team fireworks show start.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X