Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol sounds like Russia. Huge case numbers but few Covid deaths while pneumonia deaths have spiked. Russian doctors speaking up about cases and working conditions are being silenced, sometimes fatally.
    42% of deaths in the US are from assisted living facilities.

Only 0.6 % of the US population lives in assisted living facilities.

Lock them down and let everyone else go on with their life.

Comment

The data is provisional. But check it year over year. https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/index.htm

I’m not doubting your statement as widespread testing wasn’t available in Florida until April. Certainly possible that some Covid deaths were unreported before testing and before the CARES act was passed providing more money and incentive to report Covid by hospitals.

However, I can’t seem to find ANY statistics to confirm or refute it. There are some editorial type news pieces, but no raw data that I can find.

Where are the numbers and facts?

Comment

Liberals hate facts.

It’s amazing that the typical year to date number of deaths from Flu and Pneumonia have plummeted relative to historical norms....
        Yep the liberals are so easily fooled .You can own them with a little gov assistance

Comment

The data is provisional. But check it year over year. https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/index.htm
          I don't believe anything from beurocratic scientist aka cdc.

Comment

And Dr fauci is a little short worm..I blame this whole shut down on him..and now he wants to open..I guess shorty is tired of sitting inside with his duesche bag mask on..time to retire fauci ..

Comment

And I can figure who all the liberals and sheep are now...they wear masks outside and in cars ..😂.this whole thing is so political it isn't even funny..

Comment

Only liberals cover their noses when they sneeze too. Screw that. I sneeze right on everybody like a real man.

And I can figure who all the liberals and sheep are now...they wear masks outside and in cars ..😂.this whole thing is so political it isn't even funny..

Comment

Only liberals cover their noses when they sneeze too. Screw that. I sneeze right on everybody like a real man.
                  Liberals aren’t funny.

Comment

Anecdotal story from a Co-worker yesterday....Her old mother in law has had congestive heart failure for years. Went into the hospital again....never treated as a Covid patient....or even tested as for Covid....ended up passing away. No one particularly surprised, as she has been ill for years. Death certificate listed as Covid from hospital. Family protests, but falls on deaf ears.
                    The newly passed CARES act pays 20% more for Covid patients and people are being upcoded so facilities can recoup lost revenue suffered so to suspending elective procedures. I doubt this is a one off happening.
                    I actually work in the health insurance industry andvthis is straight bullsh*t. Not to mention fraud.

Comment

I actually work in the health insurance industry andvthis is straight bullsh*t. Not to mention fraud.
                      I know two people that have had a parent die during pandemic. One in SC. One in NJ. Both in their late 80's. Both with CHF. Unfortunately both passed and now both families are trying to have the death certificate changed because cause of death was listed as Coronavirus. Both families state that neither of them had any signs or symptoms of the virus when they passed. I'm also in the medical field and the problem is medicare is paying hospitals 13k for every CV-19 diagnosis. Anyone that thinks this has nothing to do with inflated numbers is a damn fool.

Comment

I know two people that have had a parent die during pandemic. One in SC. One in NJ. Both in their late 80's. Both with CHF. Unfortunately both passed and now both families are trying to have the death certificate changed because cause of death was listed as Coronavirus. Both families state that neither of them had any signs or symptoms of the virus when they passed. I'm also in the medical field and the problem is medicare is paying hospitals 13k for every CV-19 diagnosis. Anyone that thinks this has nothing to do with inflated numbers is a damn fool.
                        https://revcycleintelligence.com/new...care-rate-bump

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X