• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    07 GR can't compete with 08 BR. Facts
    Mike R go find a hobby

Comment

I'll find a hobby when RR stops flirting with me VR. There's no 07 in S Fla who can compete with BR and you know it

Comment

another kid who will never be at practice yay!

Comment

another kid who will never be at practice yay!
          She doesn't need to practice
          She is just that good
          Better than your kid
          Get over it
          Get a life
          God bless

Comment

My daughter is better than all of the girls being mentioned on here and she's only a 2008

Mike Raskin

Comment

My daughter is better than all of the girls being mentioned on here and she's only a 2008

Mike Raskin
              and if you don't believe it ask Eddie Johnson or Coach Mel

Comment

If Jackie P is the team mgr again, my family is done with AC and Prime. Enough already. She is a cancer.

Comment

If Jackie P is the team mgr again, my family is done with AC and Prime. Enough already. She is a cancer.
                  Yes keyboard warrior
                  Attack a girl
                  You are afraid of your daughter losing her spot
                  She is better than your kid
                  God bless

Comment

Yes keyboard warrior
                    Attack a girl
                    You are afraid of your daughter losing her spot
                    She is better than your kid
                    God bless
                    Nah. Jackie Pon has positioned herself with Andres Camacho to make roster decisions, player personnel decisions and direction of teams. She's a clueless parent who has been the club spy for years listening to parent conversations on the sideline and then running to AC or his father Gus. It's toxic and she needs to go along with moving AC away from the 2004 girls.

Comment

She is not playing with the 04s. An 05 parent is circulating this rumor. She will be playing with the 2005s. There is an 05 parent that is creating these rumors.
                      Heard BC is moving up from 06 to 05. Mom SC is a loudmouth cow but the kid is decent but shouldn't be playing up

Comment

Nah. Jackie Pon has positioned herself with Andres Camacho to make roster decisions, player personnel decisions and direction of teams. She's a clueless parent who has been the club spy for years listening to parent conversations on the sideline and then running to AC or his father Gus. It's toxic and she needs to go along with moving AC away from the 2004 girls.
                        Calling out a dedicated team mom is the lowest of lows.

Comment

Calling out a dedicated team mom is the lowest of lows.
                          Not even close.

Skepticism toward team mom’s come with the territory because often times they have obvious ulterior motives.

Everyone knows “What’s up,” Jackie. seen it for years.

Comment

She did squash any thoughts of allowing dt kid to play for her trainer ac

So she does have a little power

Comment

She did squash any thoughts of allowing dt kid to play for her trainer ac

So she does have a little power
                              This is totally how ECNL clubs should be run. Team moms should have a say in roster choices and playing time.

Comment

My rebuttal

This is Marc Catronio I’m assuming 👆🏼 That this is about my daughter and my wife. As you can see I will identify myself unlike the rest of you **** talking fools. Next where you heard my daughter is going to the 05’s is beyond me and ridiculous. I would normally choose to stay out of this type of nonsense but since you included my family I can longer stand down. Please who ever you are casting anonymous insults at my family and hiding behind your keyboard keep our family’s name out of your mouth. And for the record you should rename this site Talking-****.com because that’s all you *******s do.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X