Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Florida Premier Propaganda Machine

You guys should get a job with Kim Jong-Un. Every post has a commit about FP.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe they can make our kids do that neat marching/kicking/dance thing the N Korean military does as they go out onto the pitch... that would be t1ts!

Comment

NM a demigod!

Comment

It is because Don Draper's grandson is an 09. He does the marketing now

NM a demigod!

Comment

Could not agree more

To parents reading who are new to the club soccer scheme.....
          Nobody even knew who Premier was 1 year ago.
          Every few years one club or another in the Tampa area tries to create buzz around the newest "leagues" they were given, ect. There is nothing special about this, nor staff. Coaches move to and from one club and back, same regurgitated staff and same lack of talented coaching. Truthfully, you can count the actual teachers of the sport on one hand in this entire state. If they aren't teaching possession, passing and building from the back (meaning no kickball panic)... they haven't a clue, period. It's not about size of club or leagues. Find a good coach, stick with that, good things will happen.

Comment

Could not agree more

To parents reading who are new to the club soccer scheme.....
            Nobody even knew who Premier was 1 year ago.
            Every few years one club or another in the Tampa area tries to create buzz around the newest "leagues" they were given, ect. There is nothing special about this, nor staff. Coaches move to and from one club and back, same regurgitated staff and same lack of talented coaching. Truthfully, you can count the actual teachers of the sport on one hand in this entire state. If they aren't teaching possession, passing and building from the back (meaning no kickball panic)... they haven't a clue, period. It's not about size of club or leagues. Find a good coach, stick with that, good things will happen.
            The guy that posted that crap as a child playing at Florida premier. He learned about possession soccer and playing out of the back from the coaching staff at Florida premier. Prior to his child playing at Florida premier you could hear him on the sidelines yelling kick and run. We at Florida premier introduce him to epl, la, Liga, and other foreign leagues. He started watching soccer this years. He has not finished watching a complete season of epl. The season was cut short because of covid 19. Now he thinks he an expert. Go for you buddy.

Comment

The guy that posted that crap as a child playing at Florida premier. He learned about possession soccer and playing out of the back from the coaching staff at Florida premier. Prior to his child playing at Florida premier you could hear him on the sidelines yelling kick and run. We at Florida premier introduce him to epl, la, Liga, and other foreign leagues. He started watching soccer this years. He has not finished watching a complete season of epl. The season was cut short because of covid 19. Now he thinks he an expert. Go for you buddy.
              Signed, ER

Real men don't scream like bit$$es, ER

Comment

Signed, ER

Real men don't scream like bit$$es, ER
                I cant tell is it ER or JB?? I would like to think JB would be a little classier, and I think I've spotted ol EDSUCKO on here before, but thought his english was slightly better last time around...

Comment

I cant tell is it ER or JB?? I would like to think JB would be a little classier, and I think I've spotted ol EDSUCKO on here before, but thought his english was slightly better last time around...
                  If you want to rile up ER just bring up the Holland trip a while back.

Comment

It’s not propaganda if it’s true!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X