Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    'DUDE BRO DUDE BRO' YOUR ALUMNI PAGE CAN BE PICKED UP HERE! STOP BRO !

First off let's address the obvious. 1. You OBVIOUSLY have no life 2. YOU have something personal with RT! The only mystical unicorns are the ones you see when taking the Magic Mushrooms you are right now talking all that *****. Having worked with RT, I can tell you he is by far 1 of the best coaches in SFLA. A license, Premier license, 20 years of practical experience developing players and coaches. After I give you just a small sample size of the players he has worked with, I want you to do me a favor and address him as MR. BIG DADDY RT from now on!!!

I am going to be as objective as possible for you. You are unjustly calling out someone who has done more for the game and children's lives than you ever will. You should be ashamed of yourself wasting time on amateurism and negativity.

Here are a few for you who have come through the program Keep in mind a successful coach doesn't only develop players to play at a high level but good adults who understand teamwork, responsibility and earning success. Therefore, I will give you only 10 names not from now but from a few years back, so you can see that it is a process and before you started your mushrooms Mr. BIG DADDY RT has been developing players from scratch. Baby ages not recruiting and ‘acting coaching’, if you really knew something about development and football you would know those are key ages of development and developing a love for the game.

Google Them If You Need Verification

1. Aidan Morris - Columbus Crew 1st Team / US U20 National Team
    2. Ian Fray - Inter Miami U19/1st Team
    3. Kristopher Shakes - Penn State / Philly Union / US U20 National Team
    4. Kai Thomas / Inter Miami U19
    5. Jake Morris / Seattle Sounders U19
    6. Jeremiah Eduardo / Stetson University
    7. Marley Fray - UCF / Jamaica
    8. Mya Alicea - USF
    9. Rachel Fishkin - UNF `
    10. Maya Petrovich / Lynn University

*** This list does not include 1/2 of The Inter Miami Academy
    your list has people that he worked with less than a year. he has told people he scams that he has trained hundreds of players in college and professionally. I see 10 on your list. where is the alumni page?

Comment

your list has people that he worked with less than a year. he has told people he scams that he has trained hundreds of players in college and professionally. I see 10 on your list. where is the alumni page?
      Ill show you mine if you show me yours.

Comment

Ill show you mine if you show me yours.
        DT has put more players in college than what is on your bogus list.

Comment

DT has put more players in college than what is on your bogus list.
          Show me the moneeeeeeeyyyyyyy!!!!

Comment

Show me the moneeeeeeeyyyyyyy!!!!
            you mean he's stolen more money than anyone on any list

Comment

you mean he's stolen more money than anyone on any list
              show me the monnnneeeyyy!!!

Comment

DT? More Like Deees Nuts!

Dude its time you move on and get a life. Who the hell is DT?

Comment

Who has he told ? Give me some names? Also your location

First off, you have no facts. 2nd, the list provided is a small sample size. Go to Inter Miami's Academy and you can see the alumni page there. It is in David Beckham's office ;)

Comment

Lol

DT = delusional

Comment

'DUDE BRO DUDE BRO' YOUR ALUMNI PAGE CAN BE PICKED UP HERE! STOP BRO !

First off let's address the obvious. 1. You OBVIOUSLY have no life 2. YOU have something personal with RT! The only mystical unicorns are the ones you see when taking the Magic Mushrooms you are right now talking all that *****. Having worked with RT, I can tell you he is by far 1 of the best coaches in SFLA. A license, Premier license, 20 years of practical experience developing players and coaches. After I give you just a small sample size of the players he has worked with, I want you to do me a favor and address him as MR. BIG DADDY RT from now on!!!

I am going to be as objective as possible for you. You are unjustly calling out someone who has done more for the game and children's lives than you ever will. You should be ashamed of yourself wasting time on amateurism and negativity.

Here are a few for you who have come through the program Keep in mind a successful coach doesn't only develop players to play at a high level but good adults who understand teamwork, responsibility and earning success. Therefore, I will give you only 10 names not from now but from a few years back, so you can see that it is a process and before you started your mushrooms Mr. BIG DADDY RT has been developing players from scratch. Baby ages not recruiting and ‘acting coaching’, if you really knew something about development and football you would know those are key ages of development and developing a love for the game.

Google Them If You Need Verification

1. Aidan Morris - Columbus Crew 1st Team / US U20 National Team
                      2. Ian Fray - Inter Miami U19/1st Team
                      3. Kristopher Shakes - Penn State / Philly Union / US U20 National Team
                      4. Kai Thomas / Inter Miami U19
                      5. Jake Morris / Seattle Sounders U19
                      6. Jeremiah Eduardo / Stetson University
                      7. Marley Fray - UCF / Jamaica
                      8. Mya Alicea - USF
                      9. Rachel Fishkin - UNF `
                      10. Maya Petrovich / Lynn University

*** This list does not include 1/2 of The Inter Miami Academy
                      Other then Shakes this is a trash ass list

Comment

Other then Shakes this is a trash ass list
                        OK, I took the bait and googled all of the players. It was interesting to note that very few if any listed the Parkland soccer club in their bios.

Comment

OK, I took the bait and googled all of the players. It was interesting to note that very few if any listed the Parkland soccer club in their bios.
                          Wait until Roger sees the mass defections to DT and Prime.

Comment

Wait until Roger sees the mass defections to DT and Prime.
                            Not gonna happen. ECRL is a great get for Parkland and will keep the boys there. Most of the girls won’t make a prime team

Comment

05 Red & 04 Boys Red have been ravaged. Will need to combine age groups for any type of survival next season. Girls are all gone except 06

Comment

RT gave APT a platform to grow. RT gave DT a platform and fields to grow. RT doesn't concern himself with DT and despite what is being said he wants to see DT help other kids. I personally witnessed a park ranger ask RT if he wanted DT kicked off the field and RT said no, let him do his thing, he's helping kids. The park ranger implied that he keeps kicking DT off the field for not having a permit. This is not what i heard someone say, this is what i saw and heard myself. This incident happened at Terramar Park on the field next to the basketball courts.
                                Lies , Lies, and more lies

RT tries to have everyone removed from Parkland field especially DT which is why RT and the clowns on the PSC board unleashed their attorney on DT. The PSC BOD is RT's puppets

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X