Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Because girls soccer is one of the most hilarious activities ever. Anyone who understands the landscape of US soccer realizes girls soccer exists for one reason and one reason only: to fleece dads of their $$ bc they are repressing their feelings that they couldnt produce a boy. Keep writing that check.

PS, boys play soccer bc every sane parent knows not to put their children in football anymore. Talk to nearly every reputable GP and more specifically any neurologist. I would have preferred my son play hoops, but hoops is made for people over 6'3", unfortunately he is not going to be a height freak.

Nevertheless, girls soccer....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
    This makes no sense at all. My son played DA and was being brought into an MLS academy and my daughter was also playing and looking at DA/ECNLs. I produced a boy and he's pretty good. Also produced a girl and she's pretty good. No repressed feelings.

Comment

every time you respond to this guy, you are feeding this troll, he wants combative forum intercourse, because its the only action he can get, so let’s ignore this bore.

Comment

Club distribution

People that are secure in their masculinity or in their children's masculinity, do not need get on anonymous chat forum and rant about football, or wrestling, or boys soccer, or girls soccer, or pu&*%s, or fa#%s or tough guys.

Clear enough for you?
        lmao...thank you, and for the record, your response indicates that you are deeply offended (and that amuses me). sometimes its just funny to pick on pathetic wimps like you to see how you respond.

fyi, your response also indicates that you are bashing someone for the exact same behavior you are also ranting over.... wow the hypocrisy.

Let me guess (and be honest) you are still pissed off hillary lost in 2016 right?

Comment

As opposed to what? The p()ssy boys that play soccer because they weren't good enough to play Football or Basketball? Cool, call me when your kid's sac finally drops...
          Good enough to play football LOL. From what I have seen with all the kids my son grew up with is the only requirement to playing school football is to show up. Thats it! Helps if your fat. Usually the conversation goes, "What ever happened to that kid "insert name" who use to play soccer/baseball/lacrosse. Back of my mind thinking that poor kid was horrible and is probably completely out of sports(and rightfully so). Not that there is anything wrong with that as sports isn't for everyone. The answer is often times "They are playing football". Cracks me up how there is often times 0 athletic ability or skill required to be on a school football team. Not that there are not great athletes that play football, its just that there are so many non-athletes that can play football no problem.

You actually have to be able to run for more that 3 seconds in most other sports.

Comment

Club distribution

Good enough to play football LOL. From what I have seen with all the kids my son grew up with is the only requirement to playing school football is to show up. Thats it! Helps if your fat. Usually the conversation goes, "What ever happened to that kid "insert name" who use to play soccer/baseball/lacrosse. Back of my mind thinking that poor kid was horrible and is probably completely out of sports(and rightfully so). Not that there is anything wrong with that as sports isn't for everyone. The answer is often times "They are playing football". Cracks me up how there is often times 0 athletic ability or skill required to be on a school football team. Not that there are not great athletes that play football, its just that there are so many non-athletes that can play football no problem.

You actually have to be able to run for more that 3 seconds in most other sports.
            did you know that football players (on average) have a higher standing vertical leap height than any other athlete? more so than basketball players. thats pretty impressive to say the least.

Comment

lmao...thank you, and for the record, your response indicates that you are deeply offended (and that amuses me). sometimes its just funny to pick on pathetic wimps like you to see how you respond.

fyi, your response also indicates that you are bashing someone for the exact same behavior you are also ranting over.... wow the hypocrisy.

Let me guess (and be honest) you are still pissed off hillary lost in 2016 right?
              TBH, pissed off rebublican that cannot believe the useless slut we got in bed with.

Comment

did you know that football players (on average) have a higher standing vertical leap height than any other athlete? more so than basketball players. thats pretty impressive to say the least.
                Did you know that because you post here it doesn’t mean you’re statements are validated. Show me the money, honey.
                No proof no convincing me honey

Comment

Did you know that because you post here it doesn’t mean you’re statements are validated. Show me the money, honey.
                  No proof no convincing me honey
                  Yes, I too would like to see how high a 300 pounder can leap

Comment

Definitely one of the benefits of all that steroid and HGH use.

Comment

Moderator -- can you move this thread to it's proper place -- BOTN?

Comment

nope! Trump in 2020!

Comment

Moderator -- can you move this thread to it's proper place -- BOTN?
                          Lmao good call here

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X