Stars Cup accepted teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This current NEFC team has only played Scorpions once, so how else would you measure it??
    Ok fine your the best! Feel better!

It would be good for both teams to play more often. Good competition is good competition!

Comment

Ok fine your the best! Feel better!

It would be good for both teams to play more often. Good competition is good competition!
      I never said they were the best. It was you who wouldn't acknowledge that NEFC is a very good team and on any given day, the result could go either way. I agree 100% that the two teams should play more often.

Comment

I never said they were the best. It was you who wouldn't acknowledge that NEFC is a very good team and on any given day, the result could go either way. I agree 100% that the two teams should play more often.
        The day that result could go either way would be the day NSU beats Stars ECNL. It just wont happen.

Comment

Scorpions only has 2 boys teams and 4 girls teams entered. Where are the rest?
          My guess would be that the 2 boys Scorpion teams are DC's. The rest of the boys teams will subsidize these two teams going forward.

Comment

The day that result could go either way would be the day NSU beats Stars ECNL. It just wont happen.
            What kind of analogy is that? NEFC and NSU aren't even remotely close in skill or firepower.

Comment

What kind of analogy is that? NEFC and NSU aren't even remotely close in skill or firepower.
              Yeah but stars and nefc go back and forth on who wins and scorpions and nsu tied. Thats the anology

Comment

Working...
              X