Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBU obsessed with FP

It’s crazy to me how obsessed TBU is with FP. NM is working hard to build the best club and TBU should focus on their own club instead of being so obsessed with FP and NM. Why so much hate and racist comments TBU ?

Novi Musk just stated that we dont believe in Open Enrollment..I like the little kitty jabs at TBU and the surrounding countys. Hey FL Prem how do you feel now that billy and missy got put on the 2nd team and 3rd team and want that deposit within 48hrs? I guess you guys thought it was a great idea for the self evaluation this past weekend. Do you feel sour now because reality just smacked you in the face that you got sent to no mans land. How many will stay and work their way up? You know that old saying once a B or C player will always be. If your kid got relegated to the lower teams you already know that is probably a death sentence. The older they get it will even be more difficult because if your own club doesnt see their potential and kept them on a top team then your done. One thing is to float around on teams at an early age but once you get to true travel competitive teams for the most part those teams stay together going forward. On the norm there will only be 3-4 spots every year that are up for grabs and most of those will be filled by players from outside the club or out of state discovery players. Most of you dont know about that because you have never been in top leagues. Go ask Novi Musk for additional information Im sure he can enlighten you. Carry on.....

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Novi Musk just stated that we dont believe in Open Enrollment..I like the little kitty jabs at TBU and the surrounding countys. Hey FL Prem how do you feel now that billy and missy got put on the 2nd team and 3rd team and want that deposit within 48hrs? I guess you guys thought it was a great idea for the self evaluation this past weekend. Do you feel sour now because reality just smacked you in the face that you got sent to no mans land. How many will stay and work their way up? You know that old saying once a B or C player will always be. If your kid got relegated to the lower teams you already know that is probably a death sentence. The older they get it will even be more difficult because if your own club doesnt see their potential and kept them on a top team then your done. One thing is to float around on teams at an early age but once you get to true travel competitive teams for the most part those teams stay together going forward. On the norm there will only be 3-4 spots every year that are up for grabs and most of those will be filled by players from outside the club or out of state discovery players. Most of you dont know about that because you have never been in top leagues. Go ask Novi Musk for additional information Im sure he can enlighten you. Carry on.....
      Can someone please block this copy and paste idiot?

Comment

NM destroying TBU

Comment

NM destroying TBU
          NM is draining the TBU Mommy/Daddy coaching swamp....

Comment

West Pasco parent trying to deflect...Why would TBU be scared? Because of some coaching hires...If you pulled away core players form every age group would be one thing which you didnt. Not a single player from the Boys DA or Girls ECNL has left to go to your club. We are talking about core players buddy. Dont get twisted a bench player with core player. So tell all why TBU is scared of FL Prem? Your players are garbage period. Without out players I dont care if you have the best coaches in the world. Your still the same garbage club with the same garbage players. Who havent won anything..

Comment

West Pasco parent trying to deflect...Why would TBU be scared? Because of some coaching hires...If you pulled away core players form every age group would be one thing which you didnt. Not a single player from the Boys DA or Girls ECNL has left to go to your club. We are talking about core players buddy. Dont get twisted a bench player with core player. So tell all why TBU is scared of FL Prem? Your players are garbage period. Without out players I dont care if you have the best coaches in the world. Your still the same garbage club with the same garbage players. Who havent won anything..
              One reason is tbu is losing players. Losing players means losing money. The registration fees for the ecnl teams alone will not cover all the operating cost for tbu. Novi musk said, he hope you keep all your core players. Send all the second, third, fourth, fifth, and sixth tier to florida premier. More money for Florida premier.

Comment

We are taking our kids to TBU because my daughter has never won anything at FL Premier in the last 4 years of competitive soccer. Never got to semi in State Cup or even in a state wide tournament. We did pretty good in our local 3rd team tournaments but not even the grounds people are there looking at my daughter play. I hope that with all the new coaching hires that it will help the grass roots players because any player that is at U14 or older the ship has sailed. Thanks Thunder...

Comment

Facts....FP Girls program hasnt done anything local or statewide in the last 4 to 5 years. Facts. Bringing in some TBU Dinosaurs that are just milking that tit wont help your club become relevant. You should of just stayed the path of all new coaches but when you grabbed some TBU coaches it just shows your clubs desperate character. Then trying to throw jabs at TBU from afar on the Open Enrollment or not placing a financial burden. Those are the stupid little things why people keep harping on your wannabe club. We are from TBU but your just trying to be like us. Carry on Thunder

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X