FKK ECNL Tryouts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet the coach's daughter on the 2004 team remains on the ecnl team.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I bet the coach's daughter on the 2004 team remains on the ecnl team.
      Bad situation

Comment

The 03/02 team won't get anyone new due to the fact that they already have a strong squad, the 04's might have a major overhaul however.
        that's a pretty dangerous mindset. there is always someone bigger, faster, better. If he shows up to tryout for the team they will make it and someone will drop down. Don't ever think because it is a strong squad it can't get better. Did they win a national championship last year? if not they weren't strong enough.

Comment

The 2007 Girls have the best player in the state. 08 BR from South Florida. BR will be making the long commute with daddy MR. USWNT 2025

Comment

There is no Rush East, West, North or South, but I get what your saying that players are leaving for other clubs like FKK.
            IMO TF is not that bad of a coach but players left because the management are not forward thinking to the future but only reacting to what others have done. I little late.
            The FKK 04 girls have struggled for years. An influx of players is what they need. How many of the Rush girls signed up? I haven't seen the Rush girls play in some time but If I remember they had 3 very talented girls and the rest were pretty good. If they nabbed the top 3 girls then I can see this FKK 04 team being competitive for the first time since they went to ECNL. Also if this is true this will decimate the 03 Rush girls leaving them to fight for the middle to bottom of ECNLR.

Comment

Let’s talk about the 2005 B Ecnl. Any thoughts?

Comment

The FKK 04 girls have struggled for years. An influx of players is what they need. How many of the Rush girls signed up? I haven't seen the Rush girls play in some time but If I remember they had 3 very talented girls and the rest were pretty good. If they nabbed the top 3 girls then I can see this FKK 04 team being competitive for the first time since they went to ECNL. Also if this is true this will decimate the 03 Rush girls leaving them to fight for the middle to bottom of ECNLR.
                I've heard that 5 are coming, plus another that played with them before. So, six new girls, plus the ones we already had. That leaves us with about 24 who have been told they are playing ECNL. It will be a crazy season.

Comment

I've heard that 5 are coming, plus another that played with them before. So, six new girls, plus the ones we already had. That leaves us with about 24 who have been told they are playing ECNL. It will be a crazy season.
                  24! Yikes. Realistically that means player 19-24 may practice with the team but will really just be getting time on ECNLR.

Comment

Let’s talk about the 2005 B Ecnl. Any thoughts?
                    What is there to talk about?

Comment

24! Yikes. Realistically that means player 19-24 may practice with the team but will really just be getting time on ECNLR.
                      Par for the course here. Wait until midweek to see if you're playing on the weekend. Coach's daughter will play though.

Comment

O

What is there to talk about?
                        New additions

Comment

New additions
                          Not many new additions will be made. They are strong defensively, and have a talented midfield, but they do lack depth up top. If they add anyone, it will be a striker.

Comment

Not many new additions will be made. They are strong defensively, and have a talented midfield, but they do lack depth up top. If they add anyone, it will be a striker.
                            Do they need a goalie?

Comment

Do they need a goalie?
                              They do not. Their goalie has been incredibly consistent, they don’t even want a 2nd goalie for the bench.

Comment

They do not. Their goalie has been incredibly consistent, they don’t even want a 2nd goalie for the bench.
                                said the keepers father :)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X