FP had an amazing first night at tryouts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do not understand that everything has to be criticized.

I don't have any kids playing there, it's too far of a drive anyway. But in all fairness to FP, they seem to do a decent job, trying to get into the proper leagues and to give a competitive environment.
    The reason they get criticized is because they are serious competition to other programs like TBU who are marketing to the same player. Other clubs around them are running scared of competition.
    Parents should be happy, there is more choice for their child, what will push clubs to do a better job of developing and training their child.

Other clubs should not see that as a threat but see it as an opportunity to have good competition in the area.

So let's stop the bashing. Competition is good. FP is definitely doing something right because if they were not, nobody would waste their time making them look bad, they would not worry about the competition.

Comment

I thought FP didn’t want to place a financial burden on Parents? So why is it now you have to pay the deposit within 48hrs...Ahhhh Thunder are sneaky bastards...Lock up the great players...

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I thought FP didn’t want to place a financial burden on Parents? So why is it now you have to pay the deposit within 48hrs...Ahhhh Thunder are sneaky bastards...Lock up the great players...
        Because TBU and WFF are letting players return, FL Premier is giving those players 48 hours to make up their mind. Kinda makes sense.

Comment

This is actually really funny!

As if any of the "great players" are considering FP.....

Comment

So how was the turnout? Did all the other clubs lose their best players to FL Premier?

Comment

So how was the turnout? Did all the other clubs lose their best players to FL Premier?
              We all know the answer to this. Good luck to those already locked in before West Pasco tryouts.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                so how was the turnout? Did all the other clubs lose their best players to fl premier?
                every last one

Comment

every last one
                  I heard Lutz and Northeast Raiders lost their very best to Florida Premier.

Comment

Im sure those clubs have plenty of good players to pull from. Your 2nd and 3rd teams will be just as strong as your first team....But wasnt one of your selling tactics about not placing a financial burden last month for your parents. Dont take their money FL Prem and let them tryout at other clubs and see if they will stay. If you are so confident about your value proposition then they wont leave.

Comment

Good luck at your last tryouts today. I'm sure your kids future at the club is riding on todays stellar performance. Remember you have 48hrs to pay Elon or no soccer for you.

Comment

Good luck at your last tryouts today. I'm sure your kids future at the club is riding on todays stellar performance. Remember you have 48hrs to pay Elon or no soccer for you.
                        Florida premier has just announced. All deposit will be postponed until 2 weeks before the season starts. This will help relieve the financial burden on our returning and new family members

Comment

Novi Musk just stated that we dont believe in Open Enrollment..I like the little kitty jabs at TBU and the surrounding countys. Hey FL Prem how do you feel now that billy and missy got put on the 2nd team and 3rd team and want that deposit within 48hrs? I guess you guys thought it was a great idea for the self evaluation this past weekend. Do you feel sour now because reality just smacked you in the face that you got sent to no mans land. How many will stay and work their way up? You know that old saying once a B or C player will always be. If your kid got relegated to the lower teams you already know that is probably a death sentence. The older they get it will even be more difficult because if your own club doesnt see their potential and kept them on a top team then your done. One thing is to float around on teams at an early age but once you get to true travel competitive teams for the most part those teams stay together going forward. On the norm there will only be 3-4 spots every year that are up for grabs and most of those will be filled by players from outside the club or out of state discovery players. Most of you dont know about that because you have never been in top leagues. Go ask Novi Musk for additional information Im sure he can enlighten you. Carry on.....

Comment

Novi Musk just stated that we dont believe in Open Enrollment..I like the little kitty jabs at TBU and the surrounding countys. Hey FL Prem how do you feel now that billy and missy got put on the 2nd team and 3rd team and want that deposit within 48hrs? I guess you guys thought it was a great idea for the self evaluation this past weekend. Do you feel sour now because reality just smacked you in the face that you got sent to no mans land. How many will stay and work their way up? You know that old saying once a B or C player will always be. If your kid got relegated to the lower teams you already know that is probably a death sentence. The older they get it will even be more difficult because if your own club doesnt see their potential and kept them on a top team then your done. One thing is to float around on teams at an early age but once you get to true travel competitive teams for the most part those teams stay together going forward. On the norm there will only be 3-4 spots every year that are up for grabs and most of those will be filled by players from outside the club or out of state discovery players. Most of you dont know about that because you have never been in top leagues. Go ask Novi Musk for additional information Im sure he can enlighten you. Carry on.....
                            TBU what is going on ?

Comment

West Pasco parent trying to deflect...Why would TBU be scared? Because of some coaching hires...If you pulled away core players form every age group would be one thing which you didnt. Not a single player from the Boys DA or Girls ECNL has left to go to your club. We are talking about core players buddy. Dont get twisted a bench player with core player. So tell all why TBU is scared of FL Prem? Your players are garbage period. Without players I dont care if you have the best coaches in the world. Your still the same garbage club with the same garbage players. Who havent won anything..

Comment

Novi musk stated because of politic, Florida premier did not receive the Girls ecnl this years. Next year Florida premier will have both boys and girls ecnl. Tbu girls ecnl will only be able to avoid the best girls team for only one more years.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X