FP had an amazing first night at tryouts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You caught all that from your car? How long was the rain delay since you are pretending to have been there

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not for the 02/03B! No where close to the 154 advertise here on one of the post. Probably around 60-70. Regardless, the level of play was terrible, no stand outs. Again...3/4 tier players from other clubs.

Comment

Lots of talent on the fields last night. The mom talent

Going to be a big year for bored housewives taking their kids to visit their favorite trainers ...

Comment

I keep logging back in to read more reviews of those poppers. But if you all are just going to talk about soccer, I’m out.

Comment

You caught all that from your car? How long was the rain delay since you are pretending to have been there

Saw from the fence, until your coaches came out and told us parents to go back into our cars because of COVID19. Meanwhile, you got players playing together! Did you guys really think you were going to get talent.lol As mentioned before, you are taking 3/4 tier players. Good luck tonight chump!

Comment

I keep logging back in to read more reviews of those poppers. But if you all are just going to talk about soccer, I’m out.
            They we're honestly pretty amazing, the taste of jalapeno and cheese just mixes so well together with a delightful breaded finish.

Comment

Crickets!

Comment

They we're honestly pretty amazing, the taste of jalapeno and cheese just mixes so well together with a delightful breaded finish.
                I think people are skipping over the delicious raspberry sauce that they had to dip the poppers in. A true decadent delight!!!

Comment

In defense of the last post, the poppers really were great.
                  It was nice that it felt slightly normal again to be at a field with the kids. Not the same but a first step towards getting back to normal.

Comment

I think people are skipping over the delicious raspberry sauce that they had to dip the poppers in. A true decadent delight!!!
                    I enjoyed the TBU logo sugar cookies.

Comment

How them tryouts last night? Heard numbers drop even more at last night at FP 02/03B tryouts.lol

Comment

How them tryouts last night? Heard numbers drop even more at last night at FP 02/03B tryouts.lol
                        I was there as well. After the short rain/lightning delay, the numbers did seem worse than Thursday night. From watching, it looked like they had more coaches there than players! Hopefully other clubs have tryouts soon, as we need to weigh our options. FP bashes TBU for their deposits, but they are doing the same thing and making us decide within 48 hours!

Comment

I was there as well. After the short rain/lightning delay, the numbers did seem worse than Thursday night. From watching, it looked like they had more coaches there than players! Hopefully other clubs have tryouts soon, as we need to weigh our options. FP bashes TBU for their deposits, but they are doing the same thing and making us decide within 48 hours!
                          Wait...48 hours. Really? "One Club One Family" club. Every club is the same bs! Players are screwed, none of the big clubs are having tryouts.

Comment

Wait...48 hours. Really? "One Club One Family" club. Every club is the same bs! Players are screwed, none of the big clubs are having tryouts.
                            There is no way they have enough players to fill 6 teams like they seem to think they’ve hired coaches for. And by looking at the talent, their top teams are going to be bad. By looking at how they grouped players, their ECNL team is going to maybe be on par with the TBU Premier team, which is TBU’s 5th team.

Comment

There is no way they have enough players to fill 6 teams like they seem to think they’ve hired coaches for. And by looking at the talent, their top teams are going to be bad. By looking at how they grouped players, their ECNL team is going to maybe be on par with the TBU Premier team, which is TBU’s 5th team.
                              That is true. FPFC has a lot of learning to do. They will figure it out after they continue to pick up the ball out of their own net.

Comment

Look at you, Mr. Talent scout. You have a very in depth knowledge of soccer and talent. One question. Why are most of the tbu ecnl teams at the bottom of their bracket?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X