Florida Premier Boys 06 ECNL Team

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mexicans are way better at soccer then your little Billy....FL Premier tell those parents the truth even if you need to use babble or something...You guys talk all that crap.. Relay to the CEO I mean DOC to be transparent. You guys are already starting off on a bad note. I like the kits though...They are sharp...Posers....

Comment

Hey FL Prem 06 Parents ...Yeah the ones that already got offers you know who you are. Have you told the rest of the parents who you drink with and hangout with that your baller got an offer? Did Pedro tell you to keep it on the hush? According to my Gotsoccer access there are 8 already committed including the goalie. One of the bench TBU players is coming back to kill it for you guys...FL Prem has Pedro informed those parents who haven't received an offer of their status or are you just waiting to see if you think some diamond in ruff is coming or some bench TBU players are coming back. Actually 1 TBU player has already received an offer to come back...Damn you guys are shady...By the way isnt the coach going to be the coaching both teams...Hmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Hey FL Prem 06 Parents ...Yeah the ones that already got offers you know who you are. Have you told the rest of the parents who you drink with and hangout with that your baller got an offer? Did Pedro tell you to keep it on the hush? According to my Gotsoccer access there are 8 already committed including the goalie. One of the bench TBU players is coming back to kill it for you guys...FL Prem has Pedro informed those parents who haven't received an offer of their status or are you just waiting to see if you think some diamond in ruff is coming or some bench TBU players are coming back. Actually 1 TBU player has already received an offer to come back...Damn you guys are shady...By the way isnt the coach going to be the coaching both teams...Hmmmmmm
        Damn...ain’t that truth. FP is shady as every club. The one club one family philosophy is all bull****! Hook me up though and give me that access.

Comment

With a returning coach, why would it be surprising if he didn't already know a few players that he wants to build a team around? Do you think coaches go into tryouts blind? That would actually be terrible. You need to focus on less players in tryouts and you can match them against the ones you know are good. Honestly tryouts is not a good way of selecting players and it would be much better to have game time familiarity with most of your kids on the team before deciding who you think can do it at a higher level. If 8 kids got invites, that means there are 8-10 spots available for the kid of the disgruntled parent who started the thread. Tell your kid to go get noticed at tryouts.
          Sounds like the work of Jose. If 8 kids got invites, probably half of those got free scholarships, cleats, uniforms, food, etc.

Comment

Sounds like the work of Jose. If 8 kids got invites, probably half of those got free scholarships, cleats, uniforms, food, etc.
            Or to say it another way:

Florida Premier continues to act like the tiny, yapping Chihuahua snapping its tiny little jaws at the older, bigger and stronger TBU dog.

Florida Premier appears desperate when they have to post this fabricated stuff.

Comment

You guys still havent told the remaining parents if their kid is on the team. Not even a conference call or a text. You send invites to even a TBU bench player and tell those parents and kids to keep quiet about it. Why dont you tell the rest of the team. Slimy....Jose can ask for someone to help out with English..Its OK....

Comment

We won't say names but we had someone reach out to us out of the blue and asked if we wanted to be part of the team. Talked the club up of course and promised our son would start and play lots of minutes to develop him. The funny thing is we never signed up for tryouts, never even thought about going there but they reached out anyone and promised a spot.
                While it did feel good as a parent, we did turn it down.

Comment

So we are supposed to believe you aren't the same poster from the last 6 messages whining about how only 8 kids or so have been offered spots before tryouts? Ok. Good luck in the future man. I hope your furloughed employment ends soon so you can have something else to think about other than those kids who are better than your son.

We won't say names but we had someone reach out to us out of the blue and asked if we wanted to be part of the team. Talked the club up of course and promised our son would start and play lots of minutes to develop him. The funny thing is we never signed up for tryouts, never even thought about going there but they reached out anyone and promised a spot.
                  While it did feel good as a parent, we did turn it down.

Comment

That wasnt me buddy. I own my own business and doing pretty well....

Ask the TBU bench defender that left you guys and is coming back signed..That is a bread crumb for you azzzz...If his signed up then you know everything else is true...Go do some research..You already know if that is the truth then all hell will break loose...

We dont make stories up. We report the facts biiiiaaaaach

Comment

Almost nothing about this post made sense, but I assume you are bilingual so I won't hold that against you. You really should let your anger go and move on. Obviously you aren't happy and there are other clubs. I don't know why anyone would be surprised that, given the shutdown situation, a coach/club would already have half of their top team in mind and would offer them spots, especially if, as you say, some of the kids played at the club before and are known commodities. Why is that surprising or upsetting to you? It would seem that if your son (well, not your son since you are moving on, but other kids on the team) haven't been offered a spot yet, then they know where they stand. They are in the running for the remaining half of the open roster spots on the first team or at the top of the list of ECNLR. Seems like anyone can do the math and figure that out. Why do you need to be coddled and have it spoon fed to you? I mean, you are a successful business owner, so you should be able to see how all this would make sense.

That wasnt me buddy. I own my own business and doing pretty well....

Ask the TBU bench defender that left you guys and is coming back signed..That is a bread crumb for you azzzz...If his signed up then you know everything else is true...Go do some research..You already know if that is the truth then all hell will break loose...

We dont make stories up. We report the facts biiiiaaaaach

Comment

I like how your response doesnt really address the issue. So you have a kid who left the club who was a bench player at TBU and then Covid came. FL Premier got awarded ECNL and thought people would be flocking over there. Cant wait to see tryouts. Its going to be a sight for sore eyes. So you really think that it is OK for the OneClubOneFamily mantra. If you havent heard from us then you know where you stand is sufficient? This guy got dropped a phone call or parents reached out to the club about their unhappiness. FL Premier gives him a spot but doesnt reach out to the parents or kids who have been playing on that team for multiple seasons. You keep your people in the dark and dont have the stones to at least give them an evaluation. Then your one of the blind ones. So your saying that FL Prem could of reached out to TBU player to poach I mean recruit..Hmmmmm...Lets not go with the ultimate if managers players gets a spot...That would cause a big pickle to justify a bench player getting an invite. Go Thunder

Comment

I guess you didn't understand it, but it did address it. They obviously think this "Bench player" is better than half of the current team and have offered him a spot. That would apparently include your son, which seems to have you very upset such that you post on here ever 30 minutes about a chihuahua. There are also apparently half the spots remaining which are open for winning at a tryout for those kids that haven't yet received an offer.

Do you think coaches don't already know which kids they want, and which they want to replace before tryouts start? And then when something better doesn't show up, they offer the spots in order of who they think is best. The other kids get offered a spot on a different team. What is hard or complicated about this process? It is what every coach at every club does above the age of 10.

And why can't you wait to see tryouts? Why would you show up to watch? Isn't that a bit creepy? Obviously you have chosen to move on to a place you think will be a better fit for your kid. That's awesome. I hope it works out. I suspect, however, that you'll be griping about the new team within a month or so but hopefully for your son's sake I am wrong.

I like how your response doesnt really address the issue. So you have a kid who left the club who was a bench player at TBU and then Covid came. FL Premier got awarded ECNL and thought people would be flocking over there. Cant wait to see tryouts. Its going to be a sight for sore eyes. So you really think that it is OK for the OneClubOneFamily mantra. If you havent heard from us then you know where you stand is sufficient? This guy got dropped a phone call or parents reached out to the club about their unhappiness. FL Premier gives him a spot but doesnt reach out to the parents or kids who have been playing on that team for multiple seasons. You keep your people in the dark and dont have the stones to at least give them an evaluation. Then your one of the blind ones. So your saying that FL Prem could of reached out to TBU player to poach I mean recruit..Hmmmmm...Lets not go with the ultimate if managers players gets a spot...That would cause a big pickle to justify a bench player getting an invite. Go Thunder

Comment

So you think your kid is the baller on that team? So keeping parents in the dark is ok in your book. You must me the soccer mom I mean dad....Pffff

Comment

Actually, I've just found you ridiculous and for some reason compelled to respond (my loss) even if I can only half understand you. I do not have a son at the club nor is my daughter an 06. She is a fine player, but not of a level to have a pre-tryout offer and I'm ok with that. I know others have been told they have a spot and with each one I know of I would offer them the spot too. She plays for fun and isn't going to be offered a soccer scholarship anytime soon. We are banking on an academic scholarship. But soccer is a big happy part of her life and, although not perfect, we as a family have love being at Florida Premier. If she ends up on the second team, that's fine with me if she still enjoys it. So no, my kid is not a "baller on that team." I am a soccer dad who hopes the shutdown ends because honestly we miss watching her and the team play.

So you think your kid is the baller on that team? So keeping parents in the dark is ok in your book. You must me the soccer mom I mean dad....Pffff

Comment

Actually, I've just found you ridiculous and for some reason compelled to respond (my loss) even if I can only half understand you. I do not have a son at the club nor is my daughter an 06. She is a fine player, but not of a level to have a pre-tryout offer and I'm ok with that. I know others have been told they have a spot and with each one I know of I would offer them the spot too. She plays for fun and isn't going to be offered a soccer scholarship anytime soon. We are banking on an academic scholarship. But soccer is a big happy part of her life and, although not perfect, we as a family have love being at Florida Premier. If she ends up on the second team, that's fine with me if she still enjoys it. So no, my kid is not a "baller on that team." I am a soccer dad who hopes the shutdown ends because honestly we miss watching her and the team play.
                                Wasn't this post to be about 06 boys? Did I miss something?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X