Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am so confused. Are you AG or someone anonymously defending her against somebody anonymously attacking her? Personally, I think anyone posting their name and beef here is either very brave or very NOT smart. I am leaning towards the latter.
    Not AG. Just a friend. She’s already made it very clear that she doesn’t mind stamping her name on her thoughts. Pretty sure she wouldn’t back away from that now. I choose to remain anonymous as is my right on this forum. She didn’t post a “beef”. She defended a 13 year old young lady who is not her daughter, and called grown azz men (most likely) out for being sleazy, slimy, cowards. She has a point, and isn’t afraid to autograph it. Kudos AG!

Comment

Gotcha! So, I was correct. Butt-hurt, d1ck-less, lying ***** piece of trash, that remains nameless. Thanks for proving my point!
      Ok! My name is Pat Cannon.

Comment

Ok! My name is Pat Cannon.
        My name is Jason Snailbanger

Comment

My name is Jason Snailbanger
          My name is Chris Dunn. See the pattern!?

Jacksonville losers club!

Comment

My name is Chris Dunn. See the pattern!?

Jacksonville losers club!
            But still better and always will be better than FESA.

Comment

Not AG. Just a friend. She’s already made it very clear that she doesn’t mind stamping her name on her thoughts. Pretty sure she wouldn’t back away from that now. I choose to remain anonymous as is my right on this forum. She didn’t post a “beef”. She defended a 13 year old young lady who is not her daughter, and called grown azz men (most likely) out for being sleazy, slimy, cowards. She has a point, and isn’t afraid to autograph it. Kudos AG!
              I totally understand AG defending her daughter and her besties from Clay. And probably pretty sensitive too given all the driving around town and the southeast and money spent to see that team take some regular, seriously not pretty beat-downs in GDA league. That would demoralize anyone and have them begging to come back to ECNL at JFC on a red carpet with your besties.

Comment

I totally understand AG defending her daughter and her besties from Clay. And probably pretty sensitive too given all the driving around town and the southeast and money spent to see that team take some regular, seriously not pretty beat-downs in GDA league. That would demoralize anyone and have them begging to come back to ECNL at JFC on a red carpet with your besties.
                That team wasn't close to being competitive unless it was against IMG (scored 5 or their 7 goals in 2 loses).

Comment

Maybe it was a coaching issue? Maybe it was the lure of GDA? Maybe it was friends going to Clay and wanting to play with them? Maybe it’s a combination of several factors, and likely some that I haven’t even named. It really doesn’t matter. It’s called choice, for both the family and the club that’s welcoming them back.

My bet is you are 1 of 3 possible people:

1. Parent of a JFC girl that didn’t make the ECNL team due to these Clay girls coming over.
                  2. Parent of a JFC girl that did make the team, but is likely going to lose significant playing time due to these Clay girls coming over.
                  3. FESA parent that is upset that JFC is strengthening their girls program, and trying to stir the pot.

Either way, you are the one that is clearly butt-hurt here. I’ve never been butt-hurt actually. My kids and I believe that you earn what you get, and if you’re not happy with what you got, work harder! Eventually someone will notice the effort, and you’ll get your chance!
                  If you believe in kids earning it, why is parent a stereotypical, crazed, soccer mom spending a lot of time and attention mucking it up and smooching bottoms with the club coaches, board, directors, and admin. That's not earning it. Well, not on the field, at least.

Comment

If you believe in kids earning it, why is parent a stereotypical, crazed, soccer mom spending a lot of time and attention mucking it up and smooching bottoms with the club coaches, board, directors, and admin. That's not earning it. Well, not on the field, at least.
                    If you actually knew ANYTHING about AG and her family, you’d know that they volunteer their time regularly to help out at the club, and get absolutely NOTHING in return. Their son spent most of his club career on the second team, but busted his azz and has earned his spot on the top team the last couple of years and will most likely be playing D1 soccer a year from now. NOTHING has been given, and you are still a butt-hurt POS finding it hard to hide your jealousy! She was “man” enough to put her name on it. Are you?

Comment

If you actually knew ANYTHING about AG and her family, you’d know that they volunteer their time regularly to help out at the club, and get absolutely NOTHING in return. Their son spent most of his club career on the second team, but busted his azz and has earned his spot on the top team the last couple of years and will most likely be playing D1 soccer a year from now. NOTHING has been given, and you are still a butt-hurt POS finding it hard to hide your jealousy! She was “man” enough to put her name on it. Are you?
                      LOL. TS is not the place anyone should come to prove their manhood but congrats to "her". She wins the manhood contest today. Well done.

Comment

You just made the last persons point. Volunteering regularly is a form of sucking up.

Comment

You just made the last persons point. Volunteering regularly is a form of sucking up.
                          Not everyone has an “agenda”. Some people are just good people and like to help. They’ve been doing it for years, because they want to not because they “need” to.

Comment

That team wasn't close to being competitive unless it was against IMG (scored 5 or their 7 goals in 2 loses).
                            Are they Clay 06 players recruited by JFC the top, middle, or bottom of the pack from that Clay team?

Comment

Are they Clay 06 players recruited by JFC the top, middle, or bottom of the pack from that Clay team?
                              Did they get scholarships too?

Comment

Is there a top when your GD is greater than -30?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X