Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No he didn't. DG is a scam artist. People will actually pay him to get their kid into Nova.
    Guess you got the news that your kid cant play with 06 ECNL. Don't worry, you'll find a club that likes mediocre players and azzhole parents.

Comment

as long as he is ecnl coach you can rest assured that there is no tryouts for the team, it has already been selected.

Comment

as long as he is ecnl coach you can rest assured that there is no tryouts for the team, it has already been selected.
        They have a very good team. Why would they change it?

Comment

I am not commenting on whether or not he should change the team, I just want people from outside to understand they are not getting on the team.

Comment

No he didn't. DG is a scam artist. People will actually pay him to get their kid into Nova.
            DG can’t get kids into College on his own
            Trust me the kids talent, grit, determination, skills and grades is what get kids into college for soccer . He is a small piece in the puzzle.

Comment

Guess you got the news that your kid cant play with 06 ECNL. Don't worry, you'll find a club that likes mediocre players and azzhole parents.
              I just love keyboard thugs. I can see you love getting on your knees to defend him.

Comment

And I just pay him money to try help my kid get into Broward College.

Comment

wake up

someones mad they daughter didnt get enough playing time last season, so sad :(

Comment

someones mad they daughter didnt get enough playing time last season, so sad :(
                    That is on you DG!

Comment

JH

The coach of the ECNL_R team is James Harris. He is not the top team, but the 2nd team. I will be trying out for that team, NOT Gurtov's team. My daughter played for Gurtov and I refuse to ever allow that again. Hopefully the club will realize JH is a better coach and next year he will take over the ECNL. This year the ECNL_R will play a competitive schedule, so its good to get your foot in the door with him. I would suggest to all 06 players, go to PRIME and deny Gurtov and accept James Harris. We need to put a stop to this. I left for Weston and would love to go back, but CANNOT allow my daughter to play with DG.

Comment

bitch boy

The coach of the ECNL_R team is James Harris. He is not the top team, but the 2nd team. I will be trying out for that team, NOT Gurtov's team. My daughter played for Gurtov and I refuse to ever allow that again. Hopefully the club will realize JH is a better coach and next year he will take over the ECNL. This year the ECNL_R will play a competitive schedule, so its good to get your foot in the door with him. I would suggest to all 06 players, go to PRIME and deny Gurtov and accept James Harris. We need to put a stop to this. I left for Weston and would love to go back, but CANNOT allow my daughter to play with DG.
                        DG is a great coach..Good luck with your revolution to get people to agree with you. Your kid didnt play and now your the problem parent trying to manipulate the system in hopes the next coach would like your kid. Fact is tho nobody gonna like her cause she sucks.. just sayin. typical recreational helicopter parent. Go to sting they have some spots open on the fourth team. Hope your precious starts there or you will be right back on here crying like a bitch.

Comment

DG is a great coach..Good luck with your revolution to get people to agree with you. Your kid didnt play and now your the problem parent trying to manipulate the system in hopes the next coach would like your kid. Fact is tho nobody gonna like her cause she sucks.. just sayin. typical recreational helicopter parent. Go to sting they have some spots open on the fourth team. Hope your precious starts there or you will be right back on here crying like a bitch.
                          If you were a. Good enough to be there b. In Mrs. Pon's good graces who would recommend you to coach or c. if you were at the club you would know this

Move on with your mean girl gossip!

Comment

Geez Danny, up quite early today aren't you!

Comment

Geez Danny, up quite early today aren't you!
                              I'm sorry SC. It's not my fault BK is not ready for ECNL yet.

Comment

Great Coach! LMAO!!! Danny hasnt won anything nor accomplished anything in years. He's toxic, and if you have't experience it, you will soon. Name one player Danny has developed; name one major tournament he's one. Danny needs to stick to coaching middle school and scamming parents.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X