Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not so sure about that... my kid is on an ECNL team and her coach (who happens to be a D1 Assistant) strongly encouraged the team to do the D1 summer camps. The camps must have some value if an ecnl head coach is encouraging his players to go to them. 🤷🏼*♂️

Bottom line .... just find a team, and coach your kid is happy with! Your kid needs to be in a good environment regardless of the league and the rest will follow.
    "The camps must have some value if an ecnl head coach is encouraging his players to go to them." - not true. They make money from kids attending the camps

"Bottom line .... just find a team, and coach your kid is happy with! Your kid needs to be in a good environment regardless of the league and the rest will follow" - true. Find a team that your kid likes playing for - kids, coach, and improving as a player

Comment

"The camps must have some value if an ecnl head coach is encouraging his players to go to them." - not true. They make money from kids attending the camps

"Bottom line .... just find a team, and coach your kid is happy with! Your kid needs to be in a good environment regardless of the league and the rest will follow" - true. Find a team that your kid likes playing for - kids, coach, and improving as a player
      My kid never played in an ECNL or DA showcase, too far from where we live. Went to camps. D1 coaches all reached out. It happens.

Comment

They make money from kids attending rival schools camps? I don’t think so! The camps he encouraged them to go to had no affiliation with his school.

Bottom line .... the cream always rises to the top ... regardless of the league - and this is from the parent of an “ECNL” kid. The league does not make the player!

Comment

My kid never played in an ECNL or DA showcase, too far from where we live. Went to camps. D1 coaches all reached out. It happens.
          Agreed

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X