X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They could eventually catch the Ukies then. Likely take few years though

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I predict across the board the girls Bucks teams will be more competitive next year and if you look at who’s coaching their U9-U11 teams (Fehrle & McLoughlin), they will be fielding stronger teams for the next several years. The new DOC has a short AND medium term plan to make Bucks competitive again.

Comment

Their actually are. You forget how bad the bottom teams, like the bucks, are in the ECNL. Sorry if the truth and price tag hurt, but at least your little sleeve patch is quite shiny! :)
      EDP doesn't even get you a patch, at least if you don't get college coaches you should still get a patch....so sad.

Comment

EDP doesn't even get you a patch, at least if you don't get college coaches you should still get a patch....so sad.
        So many parents chasing the patch only to see their little Mia's play D2 alongside some USYS players. If you can play, schools will want you. Look at the rosters for D1 schools in the area. There are players who didnt play ECNL or DA on those rosters. Why? Cause they can play. Parents saved a fortune and kid plays D1. Get over the patch. If your kid can play they will be seen.

Comment

So many parents chasing the patch only to see their little Mia's play D2 alongside some USYS players. If you can play, schools will want you. Look at the rosters for D1 schools in the area. There are players who didnt play ECNL or DA on those rosters. Why? Cause they can play. Parents saved a fortune and kid plays D1. Get over the patch. If your kid can play they will be seen.
          I’d rather my kid play ecnl.

Comment

Totally agree and many college coaches have been reverberating this message! But the ECNL and DA academies would never tell you that so they can protect their business model. A business model where many college coaches also make their living playing both sides of the coin!

Comment

I’d rather my kid play ecnl.
              Yes ECNL is the best league (on the girls side) by far.

Comment

Yes ECNL is the best league (on the girls side) by far.
                as a general statement this might be true - but in the NE once you drop down from PDA and FC Stars, ECNL is very weak. Particularly in the Philly area.

Comment

as a general statement this might be true - but in the NE once you drop down from PDA and FC Stars, ECNL is very weak. Particularly in the Philly area.
                  Agreed - very weak and watered down - two of the worst clubs in the entire ECNL are Bucks and Delco, the addition of PF and PDA south will further weaken the already weak clubs. Not good, and definitely not elite

Comment

Disagree. Bucks will improve big time with the changes they have made and PF is a good club. Delco may lose steam with PF.

Go talk to people around the country (I have as a former coach for a long time) and they will tell you the NE ECNL league is one of the most respected and toughest conferences in club soccer.

Comment

Lol. I’ve talked to people around country and they only refer to PDA. Not the other clubs in area. Known nationwide as weak clubs. Shame.

Disagree. Bucks will improve big time with the changes they have made and PF is a good club. Delco may lose steam with PF.

Go talk to people around the country (I have as a former coach for a long time) and they will tell you the NE ECNL league is one of the most respected and toughest conferences in club soccer.

Comment

Oh boy can you Bucks defenders go back to your page - please.

Comment

Oh boy can you Bucks defenders go back to your page - please.
                          No I’m actually a PF defender.

Comment

Lol. I’ve talked to people around country and they only refer to PDA. Not the other clubs in area. Known nationwide as weak clubs. Shame.
                            Totally agree just look at their results Delco and Bucks regularly lose to EDP level teams! PSC totally destroys these weak ECNL clubs, you don’t think college coaches notice this???

Comment

Totally agree just look at their results Delco and Bucks regularly lose to EDP level teams! PSC totally destroys these weak ECNL clubs, you don’t think college coaches notice this???
                              This is hilarious, "PSC totally destroys these weak ecnl clubs". You have to be talking about the Swarm who went to the NCS Nationals with Matchfit USYS there (3rd club team). The Swarm has fallen apart because a player went to PDA and 3-4 players went to FC Bucks. There's no other PSC girls team worth talking about. Those players should come to bucks but they don't want to pay even though they pay a ton for their travel and Max Futbol.

Comment

This is hilarious, "PSC totally destroys these weak ecnl clubs". You have to be talking about the Swarm who went to the NCS Nationals with Matchfit USYS there (3rd club team). The Swarm has fallen apart because a player went to PDA and 3-4 players went to FC Bucks. There's no other PSC girls team worth talking about. Those players should come to bucks but they don't want to pay even though they pay a ton for their travel and Max Futbol.
                                PSC 05 and 06 teams are better than a lot of the ECNL teams in the area....you conveniently did not mention them. FACT

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X