X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Youre right quite a few lemons
    You can stick a fork in NYSC, they are done. The good players will not stick around for GAL.

Comment

You can stick a fork in NYSC, they are done. The good players will not stick around for GAL.
      Even the name of the league is pathetic, GAL, really. This wasn't rushed at all. And they had to keep the word academy in there because of their insecurities.

Comment

Didn’t they just pick up two NT players?

Comment

Even the name of the league is pathetic, GAL, really. This wasn't rushed at all. And they had to keep the word academy in there because of their insecurities.
          Heard the boys league will be called PAL.

Comment

I dont get the stupid hate everyone spews towards the big 3 clubs in CT. Do you people talk trash about McDonalds, Burger King and Wendys with the same vitriol? Its friggin kids soccer. Why do you care where someones Mia or Christian play? Enjoy the club you are with and leave everyone else alone.

Comment

Didn’t they just pick up two NT players?
              I don't think so. I know there were 2 that joined the 03 team this past season because they felt they had to continue in the USSF DA program if they wanted to get called to the USSF YNT program. Now that the USSF DA no longer exists, I'm guessing those 2 players will be heading out. I doubt they're interested in playing in GAL, lol.

Comment

On the bright side GAL should open up the opportunity for more scrimmages with ECNL. Didn't DA have restrictions on that?

Comment

I dont get the stupid hate everyone spews towards the big 3 clubs in CT. Do you people talk trash about McDonalds, Burger King and Wendys with the same vitriol? Its friggin kids soccer. Why do you care where someones Mia or Christian play? Enjoy the club you are with and leave everyone else alone.
                  good one

Comment

It just shows what everyone thinks of the GAL when Penn Fusion knew better than to join and ran back to the ECNL. How are Oakwood girls from public schools going to play in fall? Is GAL going to be a 10 month program

Comment

On the bright side GAL should open up the opportunity for more scrimmages with ECNL. Didn't DA have restrictions on that?
                      No they changed it for BDA and GDA to allow for other games and even events, where schedules permitted. I think tournaments required approval but not local games. Problem is neither league left much time for extra games except in the winter. Then there was the fear one club might lose to another local in a different league

Comment

Why did Penn Fusion come back to the ECNL? They were by far the best DA team in the region!
                        Penn Fusion was the best team because they came from ECNL. Funny though, they weren’t the best team in their ECNL league. What does that tell you? (Rhetorical question.)

Comment

After what USSF and these clubs tried to do to ECNL, are you stupid enough to think that ECNL would do anything to help them out?! ECNL does not need these clubs/league and only stand to lose face if they played and lost ..... I am betting these games will not happen frequently. Unlike USSF, I am betting ECNL wont outlaw it, but I dont think there is a lot of fondness between local clubs in different arenas.

Comment

After what USSF and these clubs tried to do to ECNL, are you stupid enough to think that ECNL would do anything to help them out?! ECNL does not need these clubs/league and only stand to lose face if they played and lost ..... I am betting these games will not happen frequently. Unlike USSF, I am betting ECNL wont outlaw it, but I dont think there is a lot of fondness between local clubs in different arenas.
                            Would depend. Some clubs have good relationships, particularly when they dont really take the same player pool. NYSC GDA scrimmaged FSA and SUSA pretty frequently (2x per year) across multiple age groups.

Comment

It just shows what everyone thinks of the GAL when Penn Fusion knew better than to join and ran back to the ECNL. How are Oakwood girls from public schools going to play in fall? Is GAL going to be a 10 month program
                              GAL allows for HS soccer. Similar to ECNL.

Comment

https://www.theday.com/high-school-s...emy-operations

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X