Soccer leagues are handling crisis poorly

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s all about the money. No one cares if many people end up dying because they don’t want to lose money by cancelling.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      US Soccer has already sent out its recommendations so you need a better club or a better coach.
      Yeah, they said checks are due my March 31st; dont be late or else!

Comment

Yeah, they said checks are due my March 31st; dont be late or else!
        Follow the money. Or follow what’s right for your family's safety. It’s your wallet. Soccer is more important than anything to some people.

Comment

Might be too long of a read for some of you, but maybe you can try to follow along:

https://medium.com/@tomaspueyo/coron...6jaDn6KdEuho4g

Comment

Doesn't help that it's blowing up quickly in some areas (CA,WA, NY, MA) but barely anything elsewhere. Thst will change as it spreads. But I bet a Target store in the middle of MN isn't nearly as jammed as ours was today.

The situation is very fluid so league officials are going on the fly like a lot of others are. But cancellation are ramping up and so are school closures. Best case scenario is they might get to have Memorial Day or June events.

Comment

President will calm everything down tonight.

Comment

We call your type “dreamers”

Comment

Worst. Public. Speaker. Ever.

And people don't want to hear about tax relief. They want to hear about test kits and hospital triage. They want to hear from scientists. They afraid of the public health crisis which is then creating a financial crisis.

Comment

Worst. Public. Speaker. Ever.

And people don't want to hear about tax relief. They want to hear about test kits and hospital triage. They want to hear from scientists. They afraid of the public health crisis which is then creating a financial crisis.
                    The response is what will be graded. To blame Trump for the virus or the market (due to the virus), basically means you are not level headed and your viewpoint should be discarded. However, if the response isn’t adequate, then by all means, blame away. But it’s too early to play the blame game.

Comment

With the increase in cases of the COVID-19 virus in the greater NY area, the NYCSL & CCSL has suspended all matches for all competitions until further notice. The safety of our players, coaches, referees and spectators are our number one priority. We will continue to monitor and accesses the situation on a going forward basis.

Comment

The response is what will be graded. To blame Trump for the virus or the market (due to the virus), basically means you are not level headed and your viewpoint should be discarded. However, if the response isn’t adequate, then by all means, blame away. But it’s too early to play the blame game.
                        I'm playing the blame game. His reactions so far have been grossly inadequate. And with Rush and his Fox friends going to great lengths to minimize the health crisis, I am going to predict the Trump movement will actually make things worse.

Oh, and fuqq you too.

Comment

Too bad the Trump Org does not build hospitals, manufacture test kits or masks or make vaccines. We would all be better off (of course, for wrong, corrupt reasons).

Comment

Trump’s European travel ban exempts countries where 3 of his golf resorts are located.

You can't make this stuff up....lol.

Comment

Trump’s European travel ban exempts countries where 3 of his golf resorts are located.

You can't make this stuff up....lol.
                              you of course know that they are islands and not connected to mainland Europe

they can control the movement of people more effectively than countries that share a common border such as lets say Germany which is surrounded by other countries

but that's a great idea- I am going to play a lot of golf on my 14 day self time off from work

Comment

I'm playing the blame game. His reactions so far have been grossly inadequate. And with Rush and his Fox friends going to great lengths to minimize the health crisis, I am going to predict the Trump movement will actually make things worse.

Oh, and fuqq you too.
                                Idiots like you are why you continue to lose. Stay classy, loser.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X