Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

North East Girls Development League (NEGDL)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just ignore that guy, he is a World Class hater, just feel bad for him.

Its an old story, mostly jealousy and rage fueled hate.

Can't join em, so hate em.

There are a lot of wannabe's out there, most of them just full of hate and regret.

Pity them.
    Which guy you referring to? The one who seems so stressed that he has to constantly barrage the other league? Or, the one who is constantly pointing out the quality, and limitations, of both?

Comment

World Class

GDA is 14+

NEGDL is 12/13

What club are you representing so that we all know where the ANGST is coming from?
      His IP address shows his posts in other chat rooms, all supporting ECNL like it was the holy grail, constantly bashing GDA in no less than 4 threads. Most of the time he is supporting World Class or PDA, both cornerstones of ECNL. One post removes PDA, and focuses positively on World Class. Based on that, this HATER is a World Class hater.

Answer: World Class

Comment

What point? That's there's horrible teams in both leagues?

Thank you for proving mine.

Still find it curious that you are more concerned with one league's failings than your own. Insecure much?
        Different poster... I think what that person is trying to say is that FSA typically cannot compete in ECNL (bottom third across the board), but they beat OW, who is generally in the top half of GDA in the Northeast.

Comment

His IP address shows his posts in other chat rooms, all supporting ECNL like it was the holy grail, constantly bashing GDA in no less than 4 threads. Most of the time he is supporting World Class or PDA, both cornerstones of ECNL. One post removes PDA, and focuses positively on World Class. Based on that, this HATER is a World Class hater.

Answer: World Class
          That's an awful lot of research for a Tuesday morning... (not the World Class person)

Comment

Different poster... I think what that person is trying to say is that FSA typically cannot compete in ECNL (bottom third across the board), but they beat OW, who is generally in the top half of GDA in the Northeast.
            So, sounds like there are clubs in ECNL who shouldn't be there, right? And, there are clubs who shouldn't have been in GDA, either. They were let go, though.

We agree.

Comment

Can someone please explain to me the motive for coming onto a NEGDL thread to spout the virtues of ECNL?

Serious question.

Comment

Can someone please explain to me the motive for coming onto a NEGDL thread to spout the virtues of ECNL?

Serious question.
                not to mention, it really doesn't matter who wins, loses, or even if the games are close, the key word a lot of people are forgetting is: DEVELOPMENT

please go back to your fsa cfc ecnl strings and talk about your wins and losses there

Comment

not to mention, it really doesn't matter who wins, loses, or even if the games are close, the key word a lot of people are forgetting is: DEVELOPMENT

please go back to your fsa cfc ecnl strings and talk about your wins and losses there

I'll slightly disagree. I do think a vast majority of the games should be competitive and close. Part of development is learning how to win, how to play with a lead and how to play from behind.

Glad that's the case with all our games.

Agree with the overall premise of your post, though.

Comment

So, sounds like there are clubs in ECNL who shouldn't be there, right? And, there are clubs who shouldn't have been in GDA, either. They were let go, though.

We agree.
                    Right, FSA should be kicked out and they can then find "success" in the GDA. If that were to happen, both leagues would instantly get better.

Comment

I'll slightly disagree. I do think a vast majority of the games should be competitive and close. Part of development is learning how to win, how to play with a lead and how to play from behind.

Glad that's the case with all our games.

Agree with the overall premise of your post, though.
                      You must be FSA ..... you guys should be pros at learning how to play from behind .... perhaps you should learn to play out of the back though.

Comment

FSA ECNL is horrific across the board and a doormat in ECNL at every age and they were competitive with mid-tier GDA .... that further proves the point at how bad GDA is. Thank you for proving the point!
                        You beat me to it. FSA is the Alby of GDA and they were mid range GDA competitive.
                        Imagine if Alby came in to the ECNL and were mid range ECNL competitive. What would you surmise?
                        And to debate a different poster, there were no 9-0, 11-0, 15-0 losses in the NE ECNL. None. The NE ECNL is by far a stronger league than GDA. Not because I say so or the other guy says so, but because it just is. These are only two contributing factors as an example. NYCFC (formerly and now currently World Class) were lower mid range when they were in the ECNL. NEFC (who had a stint as the Scorpions for a year) were mid to upper mid range in the ECNL. These teams are the cream of the GDA crop with an exclamation point.

Comment

You beat me to it. FSA is the Alby of GDA and they were mid range GDA competitive.
                          Imagine if Alby came in to the ECNL and were mid range ECNL competitive. What would you surmise?
                          And to debate a different poster, there were no 9-0, 11-0, 15-0 losses in the NE ECNL. None. The NE ECNL is by far a stronger league than GDA. Not because I say so or the other guy says so, but because it just is. These are only two contributing factors as an example. NYCFC (formerly and now currently World Class) were lower mid range when they were in the ECNL. NEFC (who had a stint as the Scorpions for a year) were mid to upper mid range in the ECNL. These teams are the cream of the GDA crop with an exclamation point.
                          Again, you have good teams and bad teams in both. I saw plenty of blowouts, not to the tune of over a touchdown, but those were rare in GDA. But, more importantly.:

Serious question.
                          Is it really insecurity, like someone else mentioned?

Comment

Several clubs now in NE GDA were mid level NPL clubs and hold their own. Says a great deal.

Comment

Several clubs now in NE GDA were mid level NPL clubs and hold their own. Says a great deal.
                              If one were to assume the players were the same, not the name on the shirts, you'd have a point. But...

Serious question.
                              Yep, it has to be insecurity.

Comment

Again, you have good teams and bad teams in both. I saw plenty of blowouts, not to the tune of over a touchdown, but those were rare in GDA. But, more importantly.:

Your good teams wouldn’t be the good teams in ECNL. Capeesh?
                                Please list some blowout games in the ECNL that you saw.

Is it really insecurity, like someone else mentioned?
                                Nope. Just stating you are wrong.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X