Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No one turns down money. They would carry 22 if it was allowed.
    NPL teams do carry 22-23 players to begin with but that number usually goes down over the course of the season due to the poor coaching, results and general lack of commitment from families travelling all over gods creation.

Comment

I ask myself every year, why am I still here? This will certainly be our last season here.

Comment

I ask myself every year, why am I still here? This will certainly be our last season here.
        Good riddance!

Comment

Most or all NPL teams are really bad. Poor technical skills and lack of speed. I ref all season and feel bad for the parents that travel all over the place in hopes that their kid can make the top team. The truth is that you better off playing with your local competitive team and avoid the travel.

Comment

Good riddance!
            A spot will be available for your soccer star next season.
            I am sorry your soccer star was not on the team last year

Comment

Most or all NPL teams are really bad. Poor technical skills and lack of speed. I ref all season and feel bad for the parents that travel all over the place in hopes that their kid can make the top team. The truth is that you better off playing with your local competitive team and avoid the travel.
              True. Have seen this on the girls side. But there are always those parents who chase down the DOC and coaches to get their kid to practice with the top team.

Comment

No one turns down money. They would carry 22 if it was allowed.
                ECNL rosters can carry up to 30 players.

Comment

ECNL rosters can carry up to 30 players.
                  30 on a roster only 18 can dress and play. "Now you know and knowing is half the battle." GI Joe...

Comment

Spreading the word. This is Volt out of this world!
                    Florida Elite is “incredibly excited to announce a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to make history. AIRBUS and Spelfie have generously agreed to allow Florida Elite to take the USA’s first space selfie; a Spelfie.

The $180 million AIRBUS satellite is passing over Veteran’s Park on
                    Saturday December 21st between 11am and 11:30am. You can then take your selfie from space.

We’ll also have an environmental message to the world. The event is completely free and will generate a huge amount of media attention. Officially a test event, the goal is to have as many likes and shares as possible. Everyone is invited for this historic occasion, but please wear Volt.

Thank you for spreading the word!”

Comment

Looks like trophies were won in Norcross and Atlanta last weekend.

Comment

Spreading the word. This is Volt out of this world!
                        Florida Elite is “incredibly excited to announce a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to make history. AIRBUS and Spelfie have generously agreed to allow Florida Elite to take the USA’s first space selfie; a Spelfie.

The $180 million AIRBUS satellite is passing over Veteran’s Park on
                        Saturday December 21st between 11am and 11:30am. You can then take your selfie from space.

We’ll also have an environmental message to the world. The event is completely free and will generate a huge amount of media attention. Officially a test event, the goal is to have as many likes and shares as possible. Everyone is invited for this historic occasion, but please wear Volt.

Thank you for spreading the word!”
                        Why? Just why?

Comment

We are Florida Elite
                          #bubbnation

Comment

floridaelitesa
                            Once again, Florida Elite Soccer Academy has proved why we're one of the top clubs in the country. From the players and programs we put on the field, to the national awards we recieve as a club, there is no comparison! 🏆

Thank you #Voltnation #WeAreFloridaElite #Nike
                            1 HOUR AGO

Comment

Carrying 18 on an ECNL roster is the problem.
                              U16 has 26 players on it

https://www.eliteclubsnationalleague...s&teamId=10877

Comment

floridaelitesa
                                Once again, Florida Elite Soccer Academy has proved why we're one of the top clubs in the country. From the players and programs we put on the field, to the national awards we recieve as a club, there is no comparison! 🏆

Thank you #Voltnation #WeAreFloridaElite #Nike
                                1 HOUR AGO
                                Wow! LMFAO!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X