X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

untrue

we now know for certain that everything any democrat ot the MSM has said in the last 7 years has been total BS-
    ^^^^ more “frothing” from MAGAt man.

Too funny!

Comment

you are an educator?...
      For most of my career, teaching represented about 20% of my efforts so, yup.

You must teach in the humanities and arts
      Nope, would you like to guess again ? :)

since you do not have the ability to use critical thinking skills...
      Going ad hominem because once again you can’t engage on facts?

he may not have gotten a conviction on a technicality but
      ^^^^ exactly what a snowflake con leads with before his butt hurt assuaging wishcasting….:let’s hear it !

he was able to expose the lengths that they went to smear a political candidate...by a government agency no less
      hahahahahahaha says who? You and Sean Hannitty?

Sean Hannity isn’t letting a pesky “not guilty” verdict ruin the anti-Trump “Deep State” conspiracy theory he’s worked so darn hard to sell to his viewers.
      • This ruling is meaningless to me,”Hannity announced during his radio program yesterday.
      • Fox News’ Gregg Jarrett stayed on message, opining: “[T]he not guilty verdicts are a minor footnote in the sordid story of the greatest mass delusion in American political history.”
      so TC, why don’t you, Sean, and Gregg pile your collective BUTT HURT about LOSING another one together in a pile, set it aflame and howl at the moon, because here is a different “take”

Mueller WON every case he brought to trial. Durham LOST both cases he brought.

There are federal prosecutors who haven’t LOST as much in their entire careers as Durham did over the last year. fact. Ask for the scoops if you don’t believe because I have them TC!

So much for investigating the investigators. Jury trials too!

much egg on Durham and MAGA’s collective faces here.

I guess you are okay with your government using fisa to spy on an American citizen using information that they knew could not be corroborated...
      LOL, you mean you just figured out provisions of the FISA extension act of 2008, brought to you by REPUBLICAN GOP George W Bush regime, are all of a sudden OBJECTIONABLE to you, packaging that with your FALSE claim about illegal spying.

W regime created DHS as well!

so talk to the hand ….

you may be worse than the unhinged guy...
      more ad hominem ? Isn’t it always the person getting short end of discussion that resorts to childish name calling and that puerile stuff of yours.

Comment

they dont need to come here and steal anything-we give it to them
        name one product that wasnt invented in the US-
        TC, are you sure you want to “go there,” with me?

Off the top, I can name a couple of things that were NOT invented in the USA:

1) Battery (italy)
        2) Telephone (Canada)
        3) Television (Russia)
        4) Automobile (Germany)

There are MANY more (ask for any additional scoops you may want TC!), but these three should be instructive for you.

I said I was an educator, after all :)

Batteries are particularly instructive because:

Nearly every stage in the evolution of the battery has come from a different country. An Englishman improved on Volta’s battery, a Frenchman developed the first rechargeable battery, and a Swede invented the nickel-cadmium battery, which we still use today. Really, the only American influence came from Benjamin Franklin, who was the first person to use the word “battery.”
        :)

now name any of those products that are still produced in the US
        lots of batteries manufactured in USA TC and more
        coming, thank you Joe Biden, despite that they weren’t INVENTED here !

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...-vehicle-push/

That a problem TC?

we still manufacture cars here, despite them being invented elsewhere, yes?

Just for completion we had great runs on TVs and phones neither of which was invented here, but you can still buy a usa tv:

https://www.usamadeproducts.biz/elec...levisions.html

So I think your whole premise is blown out of water.

tell us then what exclusively American inventions are no longer made here specifically if you want engagement on THAT

the illegals coming here dont want to be Americans-they want the benefits we provide

2 very different things

we may the dumbest country to ever grace this earth in our current form- we certainly have the dumbest POTUS and the dumbest electorate who voted for him
        he doesnt even understand basic economics
        DOT
        ^^^^ <yawn>

Comment

TC, are you sure you want to “go there,” with me?

Off the top, I can name a couple of things that were NOT invented in the USA:

1) Battery (italy)
          2) Telephone (Canada)
          3) Television (Russia)
          4) Automobile (Germany)

There are MANY more (ask for any additional scoops you may want TC!), but these three should be instructive for you.

I said I was an educator, after all :)

Batteries are particularly instructive because:

:)

lots of batteries manufactured in USA TC and more
          coming, thank you Joe Biden, despite that they weren’t INVENTED here !

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...-vehicle-push/

That a problem TC?

we still manufacture cars here, despite them being invented elsewhere, yes?

Just for completion we had great runs on TVs and phones neither of which was invented here, but you can still buy a usa tv:

https://www.usamadeproducts.biz/elec...levisions.html

So I think your whole premise is blown out of water.

tell us then what exclusively American inventions are no longer made here specifically if you want engagement on THAT

^^^^ <yawn>
          of course you do-because you cant see the forrest because of all the trees

we dont make cars anymore we assemble cars- most of our parts are manufactured and assembled in mexico
          look at the shape of Detroit- TESLA is the only real American car company right now (100% built in the US
          Biden isnt bringing manufacturing back- how will he do it?- sky high energy prices, and high taxes yep that should entice plenty to start up
          how many Russian Tvs have you purchased?

but again you miss the point
          how did the NORKS get nuke power and then the ability to get a bomb- WE GAVE IT TO THEM
          what about missile guidance ? care to guess
          who really makes the Iphone? it isnt in Cali
          why does china get to put a 25% tarrif on our goods but we cant put any on theirs (trump changed that) biden enacted it again
          why does India or China or any of the third world get a pass on climate change regs but developed countries dont -who do you think pollutes more , people burning coal for heat or those using washed Nat gas?

cant wait to vote

Comment

you are an educator?...You must teach in the humanities and arts since you do not have the ability to use critical thinking skills...he may not have gotten a conviction on a technicality but he was able to expose the lengths that they went to smear a political candidate...by a government agency no less...I guess you are okay with your government using fisa to spy on an American citizen using information that they knew could not be corroborated...you may be worse than the unhinged guy...
            Oh you hilarious little man.

Then even though Mueller didn’t see Trump removed from office for his Russia collusion because of a Republican Senate who covered for his crimes and the technicality of needed a supermajority vote for removal, Mueller did expose the lengths that Trump went to, turning to Russia and against the USA….by a POTUS no less ….I guess you are ok with a president that sells us out to a war criminal like Putin.

you may be as big a degenerate as Trump himself.

We good now TC?

sticks and stones may break my bones, your angry ad hominem attacks never will.

they just make me laugh and write posts like that ^^^^ drawing on your hypocrisy , little snowflake boy

Comment

For most of my career, teaching represented about 20% of my efforts so, yup.

Nope, would you like to guess again ? :)

Going ad hominem because once again you can’t engage on facts?

^^^^ exactly what a snowflake con leads with before his butt hurt assuaging wishcasting….:let’s hear it !

hahahahahahaha says who? You and Sean Hannitty?[/LIST]so TC, why don’t you, Sean, and Gregg pile your collective BUTT HURT about LOSING another one together in a pile, set it aflame and howl at the moon, because here is a different “take”

Mueller WON every case he brought to trial. Durham LOST both cases he brought.

There are federal prosecutors who haven’t LOST as much in their entire careers as Durham did over the last year. fact. Ask for the scoops if you don’t believe because I have them TC!

So much for investigating the investigators. Jury trials too!

much egg on Durham and MAGA’s collective faces here.

LOL, you mean you just figured out provisions of the FISA extension act of 2008, brought to you by REPUBLICAN GOP George W Bush regime, are all of a sudden OBJECTIONABLE to you, packaging that with your FALSE claim about illegal spying.

W regime created DHS as well!

so talk to the hand ….

more ad hominem ? Isn’t it always the person getting short end of discussion that resorts to childish name calling and that puerile stuff of yours.

thanks for clearing that up...you are not really an educator...I guess you missed the part where they admitted on the record that they were not able to verify that the steele document was true...they even went to the lengths of offering steele $1 million to corroborate but he turned it down...despite all this they lied to the fisa judge and stated that the information was verified...these are the things that were exposed in the proceedings but you are too obtuse to see beyond black and white...very sad...

Comment

Oh you hilarious little man.

Then even though Mueller didn’t see Trump removed from office for his Russia collusion because of a Republican Senate who covered for his crimes and the technicality of needed a supermajority vote for removal, Mueller did expose the lengths that Trump went to, turning to Russia and against the USA….by a POTUS no less ….I guess you are ok with a president that sells us out to a war criminal like Putin.

you may be as big a degenerate as Trump himself.

We good now TC?

sticks and stones may break my bones, your angry ad hominem attacks never will.

they just make me laugh and write posts like that ^^^^ drawing on your hypocrisy , little snowflake boy
                I guess you disagree with ur holy grail the NYT..."for those who haven’t followed it closely, or who may have taken a keener interest in tales about Trump being Russia’s puppet than in evidence that, for all of his many and grave sins, he was the victim of a gigantic slander abetted by the F.B.I."...thanks for playing little man

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/16/o...fbi-trump.html

Comment

thanks for clearing that up...you are not really an educator...I guess you missed the part where they admitted on the record that they were not able to verify that the steele document was true...they even went to the lengths of offering steele $1 million to corroborate but he turned it down...despite all this they lied to the fisa judge and stated that the information was verified...these are the things that were exposed in the proceedings but you are too obtuse to see beyond black and white...very sad...
                  How many posts now about ME, TC?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

in a thread ABOUT DJT that YOU started !

pretty weak, even for a snowflake like you!

why don’t you tell us how many convictions Mueller racked up, and compare it to Durham’s 0-2 record.

Durham’s latest loss was a case that had to do with that very dossier you are *still* melting down about …so we can conclude a jury decided Durham’s case was CRAP.

spin it anyway you want TC, but that’s what the historical record will always reflect as your (bowel) movement moves along to the sewer it was always destined for

Comment

why don’t you tell us how many convictions Mueller racked up, and compare it to Durham’s 0-2 record.

Durham’s latest loss was a case that had to do with that very dossier you are *still* melting down about …so we can conclude a jury decided Durham’s case was CRAP.

spin it anyway you want TC, but that’s what the historical record will always reflect as your (bowel) movement moves along to the sewer it was always destined for
                    I post facts...how many of Mueller's convictions were tied to the Trump campaign?...not the people, the charges...NOTHING has come out to tie the campaign to the Russian collusion HOAX...check the link above for the NYT take on the investigations you are touting...just the facts ma'am...and for the record I have never started a thread on this site...period...

Comment

both Mueller and Durham proved beyond any doubt what conservatives have known for a long time

that the leadership of our most highly regarded law enforcement agency has been politicized or is totally inept-you choose, because neither is good
                      and that the MSM is the enemy of the people- because they spew propaganda- that is reflected in pollling that shows 8% trust the media

both of those things are a much bigger threat to our democracy than anything that happened on J6 by a factor of 100

Election day cant come soon enough

Comment

Republikazzzzes gearing up for a HuGE party this November, they’ll probably get the house with a bitter taste of losing another 2 seats in the Senate and once in control of the house they’ll eventually burn themselves down by Scratching up an impeachment for Biden which will backfire BIG time and Dems will control everything all over again.

what the Republikazzzzes and Fuktards don’t realize is that Trumps impeachment really did convince Americans to vote him out
                        Republikazzzzes thought folks would overlook it as a witch hunt by comparing Clintons impeachment the bottom line result is TRUMP is OUT and never ever will he get elected again.

Comment

both Mueller and Durham proved beyond any doubt what conservatives have known for a long time

that the leadership of our most highly regarded law enforcement agency has been politicized or is totally inept-you choose, because neither is good
                          and that the MSM is the enemy of the people- because they spew propaganda- that is reflected in pollling that shows 8% trust the media

both of those things are a much bigger threat to our democracy than anything that happened on J6 by a factor of 100

Election day cant come soon enough
                          ... and the Democrats will obviously win

... and the lying Repug-lick-asses will continue to bleat like the sheep they are...

Comment

CNN has a piece that Dems chances in the Senate are not as good as a few weeks ago .
                            Looks like they may be prepping the base for a little disappointment in a few weeks……
                            Of course, no mention of Joe saying Fetterman’s wife to be great there.

Comment

CNN has a piece that Dems chances in the Senate are not as good as a few weeks ago .
                              Looks like they may be prepping the base for a little disappointment in a few weeks……
                              Of course, no mention of Joe saying Fetterman’s wife to be great there.
                              Wait!
                              I thought Republikazzzzes don’t believe in Polls and why would a Degenerate Fuktard like you listen or watch “a piece” on CNN?
                              i thought CNN was fake news and enemy of the people.

Comment

Wait!
                                I thought Republikazzzzes don’t believe in Polls and why would a Degenerate Fuktard like you listen or watch “a piece” on CNN?
                                i thought CNN was fake news and enemy of the people.
                                ^^^^^^^^unhinged...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X