Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

good evening to you as well, kind sir! Glad to see you’ve come out of hibernation. Before you try to shift topics, please address the many questions you left unanswered prior to your hiatus. Thank you and good night.

Eleven of the 13 victims were black.

Before the shooting Gendron posted a 180-page manifesto online espousing the paranoid white supremacist theory that people of color were replacing white people in America. He also refers to other mass shootings carried out to further racist ideology like Dylan Roof, who who killed nine people in a black church in South Carolina and New Zealand lunatic Brenton Tarrant, who murdered 51 people in mosque.
    The manifesto drew a straight line between GQP rhetoric and the hate crime. You won’t be able to duck and dodge forever.

Coming on the heels of forcing women to bear the children of their rapists, I think we see the “fruits” your “movement”

Comment

good evening to you as well, kind sir! Glad to see you’ve come out of hibernation. Before you try to shift topics, please address the many questions you left unanswered prior to your hiatus. Thank you and good night.
      I posted the following on April 4. Neither you or anyone of your other “personalities” replied so weak of you to use the dodge you did.

you just don’t want to talk about how this is a by-product of the racist GQP. I get it.

perhaps though, you should inform Bore-us, that the GQP would have his daughter bearing her immigrant rapists baby.

funny he has not objected to that ONCE. Tell us a lot about Republican fathers of daughters.

Comment

I posted the following on April 4. Neither you or anyone of your other “personalities” replied so weak of you to use the dodge you did.

you just don’t want to talk about how this is a by-product of the racist GQP. I get it.

perhaps though, you should inform Bore-us, that the GQP would have his daughter bearing her immigrant rapists baby.

funny he has not objected to that ONCE. Tell us a lot about Republican fathers of daughters.
        Oops - April 4 and “kind sir” hasn’t replied yet

A grandmother living in the town of Irpin, 13 miles north of Kyiv, said she saw several soldiers rape a mother and her 15-year-old daughter.
        i guess that’s what’s meant by “putins genius”

Comment

Good evening,

on this day, I think, it is important to ask the various cons that have posted on this thread over the years :

1) TC, I am talking to you

2) sock puppet, I am talking to you

3) Bore-us / Bore-ass, I am talking to you

4) CTDT, I am talking to you

Will you step up and renounce specifically the anti-immigrant statements in the shooter’s manifesto? He references the “Great Replacement theory that Tucker Carlson has been pushing on his show on FOX.

Do you specifically denounce the anti-Semitic statements he made?

Do you renounce and reject the statements he made about BIPOC citizens of the USA?

Do you condemn specifically his hatred of transsexual people?

Let’s hear from y’all ! Do identify yourself when you do.

i found the coverage on FOX to be amazing - they are WONDERING what could possibly have motivated a young man who admitted in his manifesto that no conversations with actual real people motivated his actions .

I hope one or two of you start seeing the light.

not sure what the black community should do. i hope, if they rage, they channel it.

this scumbag travelled hours to attack them. Perhaps they should vent their spleen somewhere that more people like the shooter lived.

Historical footnote:

which readers know that the NRA was pro-gun control in the early 70’s when the black panthers walked around sporting long guns
          Welcome to Biden’s America. You own it, all of it.

Comment

Please tell us all the positive things Biden has done for this country.

Comment

Please tell us all the positive things Biden has done for this country.
              Death, destruction, and economic ruin.

Comment

Welcome to Biden’s America. You own it, all of it.
                i think that on the morning that the WSJ held conservative media and politicians accountable for Saturday’s shooting, you will be finding ^^^^ your view there pretty lonely.

check THIS out :

In a biting editorial on Monday morning, the editorial board of the Wall Street Journal called out politicians and conservative media personalities for promoting the conspiratorial "white replacement theory" that was at the heart of the horrific mass shooting in Buffalo, New York on Saturday.

The editors wrote, "There’s no doubt that a racist subculture exists in America and is spread on social media. Politicians and media figures have an obligation to condemn it and such conspiratorial notions as 'white replacement theory.'"
                WSJ just laid it at your feet TC so why don’t you argue with ^^^^, not me.

ask for more scoops if you want but I think opinion has hardened pretty fast on this

Comment

Can any of you cons tell us about this racist subculture of yours that the WSJ speaks of ?

Comment

Death, destruction, and economic ruin.
                    That DOES seem to be all Russia is going to be up with for their failed invasion of Ukraine. Lost 1/3 of their soldiers, bridges in Russia being blown to smithereens, and economic ruin?

cons tell us about inflation in Russia and the implications for Putin’s leadership. Genius?

idk maybe Biden will pull a Reagan ….collapse the soviets / Russians without a shot. Beat them to death with our far bigger WALLET.

worked for Ronnie , can work for Joe :)

Comment

Can any of you cons tell us about this racist subculture of yours that the WSJ speaks of ?
                      The WSJ? This your source for credible info? The opinions of a biased left wingnut libtard?

perhaps the WSJ would like to inform us all why there’s a National shortage of baby formula? Not enough for American babies but plenty for Ukrainians and illegal border crossers.

Comment

The WSJ? This your source for credible info? The opinions of a biased left wingnut libtard?
                        Note that the con is trying to identify the WSJ as “left wingnut libtard” let’s make the point that the piece that triggered him was on the editorial page

Reality check incoming:

The Journal's editorial pages and columns, run separately from the news pages, have a conservative bent and are highly influential in establishment conservative circles.

Some of the Journal's former reporters claim that the paper has adopted a more conservative tone since Rupert Murdoch's purchase.
                        Yep. Same ownership as FOX.

perhaps the WSJ would like to inform us all why there’s a National shortage of baby formula? Not enough for American babies but plenty for Ukrainians and illegal border crossers.
                        Seem’s like Joe’s FDA took care of THAT efficiently. Abbott reopening plant but European baby food coming ! Yay! Thanks Joe !

cons need to manufacture another issue !

Comment

Note that the con is trying to identify the WSJ as “left wingnut libtard” let’s make the point that the piece that triggered him was on the editorial page

Reality check incoming:

Seem’s like Joe’s FDA took care of THAT efficiently. Abbott reopening plant but European baby food coming ! Yay! Thanks Joe !

How about this;

Dow drops 1,100 points for its biggest decline since 2020 as the sell-off this year on Wall Street intensifies

Thanks Brandon!

Comment

Reality check incoming:

Manufacture? Hardly. CHINA Joe provides all the material. Btw, when will CHINA joe condemn the shooting in CA? He doesn’t want to offend his masters in China !!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X