Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    First, the 08 crash was caused by democrats failings, starting with Clinton changing tax law regarding treatment of hosuing captial gains, Greenspan keeping interest rates too low, etc. Bush got us through it, Obama did nothing but make it harder for businesses to operate, hence all the red tape Bs Trump has gotten rid of not to mention eironmental regulations. The rest of your post is pure horse manure and shows your globalist loyalties over your nation. Here’s a hint: globalism is dead and it isn’t coming back. China is not our friend, in fact our enemy. Healthcare under Obama saw some of the biggest premium rises history. Thank Obamacare. Personal scandals? How convenient you omit the latest information regarding the Obama admin doing it’s utmost to ensure Trump didn’t win the election. Yeah, Obama knew what was going on and he will eventually answer for it.

Like I said, leftists are brainwashed fanatics.
    Who's brainwashed? You are so comical. The Dems are at fault for the '08 economy? Clinton??? Bush was President for EIGHT years. Obama did nothing to get us out of it? OK, sure. You don't think we live in a more globalized world? Wow. And Obama easily could have blown the whistle on Trump's campaign, and he didn't. Trump owes his election to Obama and Comey. And are you suggesting that Trump isn't dirty? Anyone who can listen to Obama and Trump for 10 minutes and conclude that Donald is the one with the integrity is a fool. Now go work on your GED, my friend. In the middle of a pandemic and the biggest domestic crisis in decades Trump is most interested in bizarre photo ops and nonsense tweets. Yeah, what a guy.

Comment

I hate the fact that he has failed to reign in spending (pre-Covid).

While I have zero problem with him hitting back hard against people who attack him first, often in very blunt ways, I do not like the fact that he lets various childish insults be part of those responses. It is below the office that he holds.

I do not like his imprecise language that allows himself to be attacked unnecessarily which drags down progress. I know exactly what he means 99% of the time, but a lot of people don't, or do but gleefully pick alternative meanings to what he said to attack him.

I hate the fact that he allowed friendships to determine who stayed with him during the transition and into office. People like Omarosa being a prime example of someone who should have never been allowed on the white house grounds.

His back and forth on Afghanistan of whether we are going to stay or not is harmful. Make a decision and stick with it.

I don't like that he can be flattered into making decisions. Luckily this really hasn't really resulted in any major negative actions, but it is a worry.

I wish he ran a tighter ship before he became a politician but that's not really a fair criticism of his actions in office.

While I think the overwhelming number of judges being nominated are great, a few were obviously just favors being done for the Federalist Society.

His general unwillingness to admit he was wrong has led to some poor advisors staying in the administration too long and some good advisors leaving too early.
      I give you huge credit for trying.

What about his narcissism and near total focus on himself, his poll numbers, his enemies, and his re-election in the middle of national crises?

You mentioned picking friends to join him in the WH? How about his outright nepotism? Jared in charge of the Middle East and the pandemic and the WH response to the George Floyd crisis?

Comment

Who's brainwashed? You are so comical. The Dems are at fault for the '08 economy? Clinton??? Bush was President for EIGHT years. Obama did nothing to get us out of it? OK, sure. You don't think we live in a more globalized world? Wow. And Obama easily could have blown the whistle on Trump's campaign, and he didn't. Trump owes his election to Obama and Comey. And are you suggesting that Trump isn't dirty? Anyone who can listen to Obama and Trump for 10 minutes and conclude that Donald is the one with the integrity is a fool. Now go work on your GED, my friend. In the middle of a pandemic and the biggest domestic crisis in decades Trump is most interested in bizarre photo ops and nonsense tweets. Yeah, what a guy.
        Lol. Typical elitest twat. Are you denigrating those with a GED? How many minorities hvae their GED because they couldn’t graduate HS like the rest of us due to economic or other reasons? And here I thought the left were supposed to be the party of minorities. You’re fake, elitest scum. The sooner blacks and latinos realize they have been subverted by scum like you and what you really think of them the better. You’re probably like that liberal twat in NY, who supports minorities right up until they meet one in the park and get called out on their BS.

Comment

I live behind enemy lines, deep in libtard country. No stickers, though I am a card carrying member of the NRA and a registered Republican. Want to know why? Because coward commie scum think it’s good sport to vandalize anything they don’t agree with or are too stupid to realize it’s history, say like the Glory black civil war monument.

Besides, an NRA sticker just advertises you likely have a gun. Why give up the advantage of concealed carry to criminals and antifa scum? Try studying Sun Tzu some time. “ Appear weak when you are strong”.
          Coward commie scum. Nice. If you just reach out, the community will help you with that GED.

Comment

Lol. Typical elitest twat. Are you denigrating those with a GED? How many minorities hvae their GED because they couldn’t graduate HS like the rest of us due to economic or other reasons? And here I thought the left were supposed to be the party of minorities. You’re fake, elitest scum. The sooner blacks and latinos realize they have been subverted by scum like you and what you really think of them the better. You’re probably like that liberal twat in NY, who supports minorities right up until they meet one in the park and get called out on their BS.
            LOL. I'm sorry. You very clearly meet the minimum requirements to be in the Trump cabinet or a Fox pundit.

I'm scum. What are you? Please, describe what you are all about.

Comment

I give you huge credit for trying.

What about his narcissism and near total focus on himself, his poll numbers, his enemies, and his re-election in the middle of national crises?

You mentioned picking friends to join him in the WH? How about his outright nepotism? Jared in charge of the Middle East and the pandemic and the WH response to the George Floyd crisis?
              All politicians are narcissists. He is just more open about it. Not a concern for me.

As for Jared, the guy is a genius and gets a lot more praise than criticism from the people he works with. More importantly it's one of the few advisors that Trump can trust not to betray him. There have been too many people backstabbing Trump from even before he was inaugurated and having a right hand man that he can absolutely believe has his back is important. It's the same reason JFK made his brother the AG. Every President has that one or two people that they lean heavily on. It's usually not family, but sometimes like in the case of Kennedy it is.

Comment

Stop getting arrested ...simple,well for most law abiding people.

Comment

All politicians are narcissists. He is just more open about it. Not a concern for me.

As for Jared, the guy is a genius and gets a lot more praise than criticism from the people he works with. More importantly it's one of the few advisors that Trump can trust not to betray him. There have been too many people backstabbing Trump from even before he was inaugurated and having a right hand man that he can absolutely believe has his back is important. It's the same reason JFK made his brother the AG. Every President has that one or two people that they lean heavily on. It's usually not family, but sometimes like in the case of Kennedy it is.
                  No, all politicians are not narcissists. That is an extreme exaggeration. Most are normal people. When you use aspersions to demean groups of people, or use words like libtard which imply that all liberals are ignorant and stupid, you undermine your credibility and you become part of the problem with civic discourse today.

Comment

So we just disagree.

What you consider transparency I consider disqualifying (re: narcissism and making every single thing about him no matter how volatile or big the crisis). I also don't consider intimidation, psychological bribes, threats and non-stop insults leadership.

And I'm not sure what your data are for Jared being "brilliant." From my vantage point every thing he has touched has turned to crap. And I find his partnership and active assistance in the murder cover-up by the Crown Prince....well, I can't find the words for how objectionable I think that is.

Comment

CNN has yet to report on the murder of David Dorn. They are complicit.

Comment

Does anyone value the opinions of James Mattis and Stanley McChrystal?

Comment

So now we know where you get your news. Tell Sean and Laura I said hello.

Comment

So now we know where you get your news. Tell Sean and Laura I said hello.
                            Are you excusing white on black violence? No sir, I do not watch those idiots.

Comment

Half truths, lies by omission, and flat out fabrication. That is CNN. Push political agenda despite facts.

Comment

No, all politicians are not narcissists. That is an extreme exaggeration. Most are normal people. When you use aspersions to demean groups of people, or use words like libtard which imply that all liberals are ignorant and stupid, you undermine your credibility and you become part of the problem with civic discourse today.
                                Speaking of casting aspersions to demean groups of people, I have never used the term libtard or anything like that. You undermine your credibility and became part of the problem with your assertion.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X