Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think it's been the same 3 at most of the sessions.
    First time I’ve ever seen them

Comment

3 06’s were at Patton last night and I heard a couple of more may come Thursday.
      Some decent talent but no world beaters. All are replaceable. See the problem is this age group has hardly any truly elite, athletic goal scorers that change games. These few FESA girls are not that and should know they won't have elite coaching in BS so enjoy the 45 minute car rides to Patton and maybe some traffic break downs. I would predict regrets by mid-fall season but no going back for them at U15. And JFC will still lose to FESA.

Comment

Some decent talent but no world beaters. All are replaceable. See the problem is this age group has hardly any truly elite, athletic goal scorers that change games. These few FESA girls are not that and should know they won't have elite coaching in BS so enjoy the 45 minute car rides to Patton and maybe some traffic break downs. I would predict regrets by mid-fall season but no going back for them at U15. And JFC will still lose to FESA.
        Looked like they had some good athleticism, don’t know what positions they play or if can score. They may realize they have it better at FESA.

Comment

Talent analysis courtesy of bitter NPL/ECNL bench rider Dad 😆

Comment

Talent analysis courtesy of bitter NPL/ECNL bench rider Dad 😆
            Truth. Certainly don’t want additional competition coming there for that dad.

Comment

None that I saw
              Not sure why any of the top players would move with BS to JFC. They have already had him for 2 seasons with little to show for it in terms of wins. This team was one of the top teams in the state at U12 so a change in coaching is definitely what is needed.

Comment

Not sure why any of the top players would move with BS to JFC. They have already had him for 2 seasons with little to show for it in terms of wins. This team was one of the top teams in the state at U12 so a change in coaching is definitely what is needed.
                Truth. And the players that went are starters not benchies.

Comment

Nope. The last 2 years were JS and JC. When they were top in the state, BS was the coach. 3 years ago was JS/BS combo, BS had them solo before that.

Comment

Nope. The last 2 years were JS and JC. When they were top in the state, BS was the coach. 3 years ago was JS/BS combo, BS had them solo before that.
                    Are you talking about the 06? If so you are wrong, they had JS as U12 and were in the state finals. Then they have had BS for U13 and U14 and have done little or nothing with him. JC never had the 06 girls. He had the 07s, 05s and 04s last year before he left.

Comment

Time,1 and the erosion of permanence

I don't think so. Judging by what we've already experienced at FESA, every 2-4 years Captain Chompers chases everyone out of the club. So a new coach, or director, (and let's be honest, by 2015 we know there will be a new 2007 ECNL FESA coach and director) nobody will know or remember that Brad Schmidt took this girl or that girl. Bubb only cares about money, so taking back "money" that went to JFC is a win to Bubb. Also, he gets his FESA club hoppers properly trained at JFC for free. So for Bubb...it's a win...win.

Comment

I don't think so. Judging by what we've already experienced at FESA, every 2-4 years Captain Chompers chases everyone out of the club. So a new coach, or director, (and let's be honest, by 2015 we know there will be a new 2007 ECNL FESA coach and director) nobody will know or remember that Brad Schmidt took this girl or that girl. Bubb only cares about money, so taking back "money" that went to JFC is a win to Bubb. Also, he gets his FESA club hoppers properly trained at JFC for free. So for Bubb...it's a win...win.
                        LOL. Bubb surely worries about money first. Most clubs do whether they admit it or not. To say he 'only' cares about money is not quite true. He wants to win badly. He just does not have a handle on the reindeer games at younger age groups and the impact on the talent ID and development of players. There's got to be more than just 'winning' on the baby fields.

The coaching carousel has been bad but he hired these washed up coaches in recent years, so what did he expect? I think he is under immense pressure to do better and start winning more. His latest hire may be the charm. What Bubb has going for him is that the washed up, low-energy coaches are all at JFC so don't expect JFC to start winning any time soon so that gives Bubb and Dean time to turn it around. But you still got jokers Scotty and Berto running the baby fields. Winning but developing Losers still!!!

Comment

Captain Chompers? What the fcuk does that even mean?

Comment

Not the 2006 team

Comment

LOL. Bubb surely worries about money first. Most clubs do whether they admit it or not. To say he 'only' cares about money is not quite true. He wants to win badly. He just does not have a handle on the reindeer games at younger age groups and the impact on the talent ID and development of players. There's got to be more than just 'winning' on the baby fields.

The coaching carousel has been bad but he hired these washed up coaches in recent years, so what did he expect? I think he is under immense pressure to do better and start winning more. His latest hire may be the charm. What Bubb has going for him is that the washed up, low-energy coaches are all at JFC so don't expect JFC to start winning any time soon so that gives Bubb and Dean time to turn it around. But you still got jokers Scotty and Berto running the baby fields. Winning but developing Losers still!!!
                              You don’t get it do you. Klopp or even Sir Alex Ferguson wouldn’t have any better record coaching the girls teams at FESA. The development up until U12 is so poor that any coach getting the U13 and up has to undo bad habits whilst at the same time win every game, otherwise the Bubbster will be all over you like a rash in the Monday morning meetings. All the previous coaches did a good job with the talent they were handed. The only way to create a higher level environment is to merge all the talent in Jacksonville onto one team. Clearly won’t happen as they don’t give a $h1t in reality and just fill rosters to ensure the pay checks come in. I wish the new FESA Director good luck. If he gets results then he’s legit.

Comment

Maybe they can't due refunds because they sent the money to various leagues, FYSA, etc. But, they could at least due some sort of credit for the kids. No, 10% isn't a reasonable amount.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X