•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    05 keeper ecnl is very good
    ocys da keeper mmmmm ok
    but hell go for it competition is great.
    But it better be free if your kid is going to ride pine.
    Personally my son is a keeper and I would not want him at this level being a back up unless they promised a second club to make up for missed field time. If he is that good look for a 04 team or even 03/02.

Peace
    helicopter dad
    we did not play for OC last season people, someone else posted that. We moved here from Philidelphia and played at the Union. We also have a tryout with OC but heard FKK was a better run club and really helps in the process of college placement. The parents here in Florida are different.

Comment

we did not play for OC last season people, someone else posted that. We moved here from Philidelphia and played at the Union. We also have a tryout with OC but heard FKK was a better run club and really helps in the process of college placement. The parents here in Florida are different.
      Honestly don’t waste your time with Ocys they have two keepers on Ecnl already and a solid 3rd keeper on B team. And they are also not a good team look up their stats the last few years vs FKK . FKK 05 Ecnl will probably not pick up another keeper with Shane being the absolute starter.

Comment

If you want better college go to Orlando. They have had 4 d1 players this year and over 15 commits(this is all boys in ECNL). They also have a college coordinator, FKK does not. FKK has only had 5 commits for the boys, no d1.

Comment

If you want better college go to Orlando. They have had 4 d1 players this year and over 15 commits(this is all boys in ECNL). They also have a college coordinator, FKK does not. FKK has only had 5 commits for the boys, no d1.
          Orlando is a joke. Doesn’t make a difference if they have a college coordinator or not. If you are good you will be seen. Why is it that Orlando always loses to FKK??

Comment

Honestly don’t waste your time with Ocys they have two keepers on Ecnl already and a solid 3rd keeper on B team. And they are also not a good team look up their stats the last few years vs FKK . FKK 05 Ecnl will probably not pick up another keeper with Shane being the absolute starter.
            Our concern with OC is they don't promote or care about the college route(btw we are talking about the MLS league academy, not the ocys side). Not knocking ocys but wanted to clarify.

Comment

Seems like you already made up your mind with the ways you are responding to everyone’s comments.

Comment

Our concern with OC is they don't promote or care about the college route(btw we are talking about the MLS league academy, not the ocys side). Not knocking ocys but wanted to clarify.
                Agreed. Stick to FKk or check out LA liga academy . By far the best 05 team in Central Florida

Comment

Fkk? Ocys?

Question, where do you find this info:
                  If you want better college go to Orlando. They have had 4 d1 players this year and over 15 commits(this is all boys in ECNL). They also have a college coordinator, FKK does not. FKK has only had 5 commits for the boys, no d1. ????

I don't see it on their website: College Commitments 2020

http://ocyouthsoccer.com/academy/col...on/commitments

Comment

Many people on this site don’t even know what the hell they talk about. First tryout was held already and only one keeper was there that wasn’t even on NPL level. Shane is a beast and good luck finding a keeper that would take his spot.
                    Know the coach and know the existing keeper, he is decent for his age, definitely not a beast... coach and club are look to roster 2 keepers and if ever emergency can pull npl up. And when it counts, at the showcase events, all players play evenly. So that means 1/2 a game for each keeper. With with fkk ecnl since inception and at u16 and above that is how they run it

Comment

Many people on this site don’t even know what the hell they talk about. First tryout was held already and only one keeper was there that wasn’t even on NPL level. Shane is a beast and good luck finding a keeper that would take his spot.
                      Trust me he is not a beast and RS will add a second keeper if the talent presents itself otherwise the coach is playing the favorites game.

Comment

Sounds like Shane’s daddy is on here. Don’t listen to these parents. These are just a few bad apples that pretend to know something to keep you away. The coach will choose 2 keepers and play them both as long as they are at the same level.

Comment

Sounds like Shane’s daddy is on here. Don’t listen to these parents. These are just a few bad apples that pretend to know something to keep you away. The coach will choose 2 keepers and play them both as long as they are at the same level.
                          We know Shane and he is a great young man and a solid player but he currently is not playing at a higher level or elite level. I personally think bringing in another GK to push him would be great for him and of course the team. It is the way it should be at any top level club. I know a lot of people do not like the former DA league but all their teams had two GK's, all colleges have a minium of two Gk's along with pro sides.
                          I also think it is wrong as parents representing our club to act like this to a potential parent and their son who is looking at joining the club because they are attracted to our club and what it does. So sad.
                          I wish and hope the best for you and your son. Good luck!

Comment

Why has there only been One keeper at tryouts with No talent for Ecnl?

Comment

Trust me he is not a beast and RS will add a second keeper if the talent presents itself otherwise the coach is playing the favorites game.
                              Bingo. 2 keepers are always good to have especially at ECNL level.

Comment

Let's also be honest, FKK boys ECNL 05 team is not very good. They have several weak positions that descent teams exploit and I also am very familiar with this team, their coach Ray and most of their players, I do believe the 05 GK is good and we would welcome him to our team with open arms, but he is not as good as any of the DA GKS's in the area in his age group. So who ever said that is just a fool and does not know what they are talking about. If it is his dad, well that makes sense and I will not hold it against you.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X