Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    how much does Porto Rico owe us?
    Nothing. PUERTO Rico owes us nothing if by “us” you mean US citizens since Puerto Rican’s ARE US Citizens.

And if they owe “us” then the welfare states like SC, MS, etc do as well.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Is NH a maker or a taker state ? Asking for a friend

Comment

Where’s Porto Rico? Anywhere near the Dumbinican Republic?
      Second time he did that today.

Comment

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Nothing. PUERTO Rico owes us nothing if by “us” you mean US citizens since Puerto Rican’s ARE US Citizens.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Alaska and Hawaii became the 49th and 50th states of the USA!!!!!! as far as I know there are only 50 States that make up The United States...what number is Puerto rico?

Comment

😂😂😂😂😂😂

just google it or ask siri you lazy bum!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Alaska and Hawaii became the 49th and 50th states of the USA!!!!!! as far as I know there are only 50 States that make up The United States...what number is Puerto rico?
            They are a territory! But the Jones-Safroth act of 1917 bestowed full citizenship upon them. So all the millions who have settled in other states can vote just as soon as they register !

The full weight of the constitutional stands behind them just like you!

😂

Comment

They are a territory! But the Jones-Safroth act of 1917 bestowed full citizenship upon them. So all the millions who have settled in other states can vote just as soon as they register !

The full weight of the constitutional stands behind them just like you!

😂
              does PR have representation in the US Senate? I could not find that they do.

Comment

does PR have representation in the US Senate? I could not find that they do.
                Is that your point ?

No they do not.

Comment

Is that your point ?

No they do not.
                  Just as DC does not have a Senator, they do not.

Comment

"but an economic slowdown hits people in the wallet."

sorry, this statement and your whole paragraph is BS propoganda....the reality is we (including all of us here on TS) are all going to pay our mortgages, car bills, utility bills, We are going to go to the movies, we are going to go out to dinner with our friends and families, WE are GOING to PAY the Soccer FEES for our KIDS, THIS Month, Next Month and so on. This is not changing so your statement is BS!!!!!

On the Subject on Greenland the POTUS has stated that this issue is not a priority of his but is being considered a real estate transaction....This could be beneficial for the US in the long run for two reasons: 1) Greenland is very, very rich in minerals and is a major candidate for making $$$$$ in the Hydrocarbon Industry and of course 2) Greenland can be a major military staging area. (all this is a lot better than Porto RICO)!!!!
                    I see the resident Con has forgotten what happens in a recession, when people lose jobs or are worried they will lose their jobs. They stop going out, they cut expenses including sports, put off home improvement projects

Greenland? Freaking hilarious - not only is it not for sale, for Trump threw that out there as a distraction. I see it has worked on you.

Comment

I see the resident Con has forgotten what happens in a recession, when people lose jobs or are worried they will lose their jobs. They stop going out, they cut expenses including sports, put off home improvement projects

Greenland? Freaking hilarious - not only is it not for sale, for Trump threw that out there as a distraction. I see it has worked on you.
                      Well, it is a REALLY big real estate deal.

But the cons never answered me when I asked ...are we going to get good terms on our mortgage from China ? If we keep up with the tariffs ? Who else can loan us the money? We don’t have cash. Not liquors. $23 trillion in the red

Comment

Well, it is a REALLY big real estate deal.

But the cons never answered me when I asked ...are we going to get good terms on our mortgage from China ? If we keep up with the tariffs ? Who else can loan us the money? We don’t have cash. Not liquors. $23 trillion in the red
                        Not LIQUID

Comment

Not LIQUID
                          at the end of the day, if its a good deal TRUMP will do it, if not he will not.
                          Its no secret that TRUMP walks away from deals if he feels it will not benefit us.

The Obama and Clinton philosophy was "any any deal is good enough" but history shows this is not good for the american people...NAFTA was a disaster, China, the UN and NATO has been taking advantage of The USA for many years.

BUT...NOT ANY MORE....God Bless Donald TRUMP!!!!

Comment

Greenland is owned by Norway (unless i'm mistaken) and costs the Norwegians Billions of $$$$ annually.

Comment

Greenland is owned by Norway (unless i'm mistaken) and costs the Norwegians Billions of $$$$ annually.
                              It's Denmark but thanks for playing along. They have said it is not for sale.

Comment

at the end of the day, if its a good deal TRUMP will do it, if not he will not.
                                Its no secret that TRUMP walks away from deals if he feels it will not benefit us.

The Obama and Clinton philosophy was "any any deal is good enough" but history shows this is not good for the american people...NAFTA was a disaster, China, the UN and NATO has been taking advantage of The USA for many years.

BUT...NOT ANY MORE....God Bless Donald TRUMP!!!!
                                Douche,

I’m going to stop laughing about this Greenland thing long enough to ask you semi-seriously, since I just can’t take you fully seriously ....

Shouldn’t you pause a take a deep breath? I mean it’s not like Trump wouldn’t need both House and Senate to ratify any deal.

Pure Trumpian distraction. This fact is well know yet they are happy to make ****e up that dumb azzes like you then take as given, since we aren’t talking about NK, Hong Kong, China , Iran or any of his other failures

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X