Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ECNL in Texas

Soccer fun in Texas this weekend. 130 teams, 200+ college coaches watching snowball fights.

https://fbcdn-vthumb-a.akamaihd.net/...70656431c70192

Yep weather, can't predict it. How many FSPL games just got cancelled in Florida for rain? Your point is????????????? lol have seen it happen with Jefferson Cup. Give it a break Troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Yep weather, can't predict it. How many FSPL games just got cancelled in Florida for rain? Your point is????????????? lol have seen it happen with Jefferson Cup. Give it a break Troll.
      My point is it's snowing in Dallas, that's all. I thought it was funny. I'm not bashing anyone or trolling. My daughter is one of those out there playing in the snow. Get over yourself.

Comment

he's trying to say that even in the crappiest weather, colleges seek out the ecnl regardless. you can also look it at like this, those 200 coaches coach in this weather, and they are locals to the state, and boarding state. and, someone else was picking up the tab and they had no reason to cancel, free weekend away.

Comment

Soccer fun in Texas this weekend. 130 teams, 200+ college coaches watching snowball fights.

https://fbcdn-vthumb-a.akamaihd.net/...70656431c70192
          Love the post and the picture. Going bowling instead of playing in the the thunderstorms and rain in Auburdale, Florida!!!!!

Comment

Love the post and the picture. Going bowling instead of playing in the the thunderstorms and rain in Auburdale, Florida!!!!!
            Thanks. I'm glad somebody was able to take my post in good spirit. I hear they're playing indoors today. I wonder how many college coaches go watch with nothing else to do? At least they're having fun.

Comment

soccer

looks like they are playing 5v5 some where inside coaches watching.

Comment

looks like they are playing 5v5 some where inside coaches watching.
                Where are you getting "looks like" from? Have you talked to somebody or are you there? What facility do they have that handles that many teams/kids?

Comment

Where are you getting "looks like" from? Have you talked to somebody or are you there? What facility do they have that handles that many teams/kids?
                  How's this for a "looks like"?

https://scontent-mia.xx.fbcdn.net/hp...16&oe=5580786E

Why's everyone always dis'ing on the ECNL? You got to Believe!

Comment

Ha! "Looks like" more fun than Auburndale.

Comment

Event cancelled

All games cancelled. Still too much snow and ice on fields.

Comment

because the OP stated there are hundreds of teams and hundreds of college coaches roaming around... Looks like one or two teams in this pix... where are the other teams? everything is always so grandious... and in reality, it is no different than what other leagues / teams experience.

Comment

because the OP stated there are hundreds of teams and hundreds of college coaches roaming around... Looks like one or two teams in this pix... where are the other teams? everything is always so grandious... and in reality, it is no different than what other leagues / teams experience.
                          "no different than what other leagues / teams experience", really? "No different"? So you're saying FYSA made arrangements for teams to play indoors yesterday? ECNL rented 5 full fields indoors for the entire day for anyone who wanted to play. Please tell me one example of another league doing anything similar. Just one?

Comment

"no different than what other leagues / teams experience", really? "No different"? So you're saying FYSA made arrangements for teams to play indoors yesterday? ECNL rented 5 full fields indoors for the entire day for anyone who wanted to play. Please tell me one example of another league doing anything similar. Just one?
                            Yah.... Because that rain and lightning after the start of the first set of league games was clearly as foreseeable as the existing snow on the fields of that TX showcase event, why the heck hadn't FYSA already rented 5 full-sized indoor fields in Auburndale? How inconsiderate of them.

Comment

plan B's were in place and executed by both. why the hostility? who cares anyway?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X