Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talking Soccer

If a club is 501c3 are they not required to file form 990 tax returns and report income to their coaches and employees via W2s and 1099s? The club my son plays for has not filed a 990 ever and none of the coaches and employees get any income reported for tax purposes...any guidance would be appreciated....we have coaches making in excess of $6,000

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If a club is 501c3 are they not required to file form 990 tax returns and report income to their coaches and employees via W2s and 1099s? The club my son plays for has not filed a 990 ever and none of the coaches and employees get any income reported for tax purposes...any guidance would be appreciated....we have coaches making in excess of $6,000
    Put your son in ballerina and get a life.

Comment

This guy sounds like an ***** let's get coaches in trouble w the irs and have to pay back taxes. Let me tell you mr. A__hole $6000 barely covers the time, effort, and expenses that go into it. P.s. I'm a coach at a club somewhere in florida

Comment

This guy sounds like an ***** let's get coaches in trouble w the irs and have to pay back taxes. Let me tell you mr. A__hole $6000 barely covers the time, effort, and expenses that go into it. P.s. I'm a coach at a club somewhere in florida
        You're a coach somewhere in Florida that should follow the law and pay your damn taxes. Don't act like that is your only income.

This is where we are going wrong in this country. Too many people that think the law doesn't apply to them -- because it is a small amount? You agreed to your salary. If it isn't worth it (while still complying with the law) then don't do it. But pay your taxes a-hole.

Comment

because I'm sure

the OP has every single deduction right to the letter of the law.

Comment

You hear of waitresses claiming every tip, a janitor saving and investing to become a millionaire, maids keeping the cash, and coaches pocketing private training money. It's their business to justify.

Comment

People like this make me sick!

You're a coach somewhere in Florida that should follow the law and pay your damn taxes. Don't act like that is your only income.

This is where we are going wrong in this country. Too many people that think the law doesn't apply to them -- because it is a small amount? You agreed to your salary. If it isn't worth it (while still complying with the law) then don't do it. But pay your taxes a-hole.
              "This is where we are going wrong in this country"

You're so f u c k i n g pathetic!

You have no clue, do you?

Comment

OK all you soccer coaches out there...to make every

think right and make the USA a better place, please report all of your income. Every penny of it. Then make yourself up a company name, write off your gas, clothes, lunch, dinner, cell phone and anything else you can think of so your company operates at a huge loss. You'll still pay no taxes, but the US would be a much better place and the OP will be happy because you are now doing exactly what he does every year.

Comment

All you sound like is a parent who's kid did not get fair treatment or was cut by his coach. I can assure you that you yourself have gone to every extent not to pay taxes and cheat the government. Shut up and let your kid produce so you need to create problems for everyone else.

Comment

Hey a-hole i pay my taxes and include the income from my coaching, but little do u know idiot my expenses for coaching pretty much outweigh the money I am paid. It's parents like u that give the sport a bad name psycho.

Comment

Hey a-hole i pay my taxes and include the income from my coaching, but little do u know idiot my expenses for coaching pretty much outweigh the money I am paid. It's parents like u that give the sport a bad name psycho.
                      What you are is an angry whiner. You sound like a 2 year old throwing a tantrum. Grow up you big baby.

Comment

Have your son take up ballerina. Much more expensive and hopefully give his father some perspective. Be warned, first time you complained out loud, they would throw your ass out and send your sobbing son to the street.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X