Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't worry enjoy the tournaments OCYS play in for now when we cross path you'll be saying something different you are on this post talking about a team you have never seen play the people posting are posting what they have seen! Don't worry just see it your time will come. If you win hats to you and if you lose please post your apology in all CAPS.
    You would give anything for your kid to have the honor to wear the purple. Too bad for you we only take the best of the best. So you keep telling yourself your kid is great because they can beat division 2 teams. I think its best you stay in that division. We are at a different level from you. Go OCYS!!!!

Comment

You would give anything for your kid to have the honor to wear the purple. Too bad for you we only take the best of the best. So you keep telling yourself your kid is great because they can beat division 2 teams. I think its best you stay in that division. We are at a different level from you. Go OCYS!!!!
      Won't let one person ego represent a whole club like OCYS. Time will tell the truth. If AC Delray is doing well go for them if OCYS is doing well good for them.

Comment

Won't let one person ego represent a whole club like OCYS. Time will tell the truth. If AC Delray is doing well go for them if OCYS is doing well good for them.
        Spoken like a true division 2 parent. Like I said division 1 is for the big boys. I do not need time I know right now we are superior to AC Delray and most everyone else.

Comment

Spoken like a true division 2 parent. Like I said division 1 is for the big boys. I do not need time I know right now we are superior to AC Delray and most everyone else.
          I'm not speaking of my own club got to watch AC Delray play over the weekend and watching them play and knowing the game they are going to beat div 1 teams also.

Comment

this person talking crap is not from OCYS.. I am. I will say, we do not know anything about the clubs outside of our region. We don't think about it too much. Our girls are 11. There is no sense in bragging about wins or losses at this age..We have a decent team. However, there is plenty of room to improve.

Comment

this person talking crap is not from OCYS.. I am. I will say, we do not know anything about the clubs outside of our region. We don't think about it too much. Our girls are 11. There is no sense in bragging about wins or losses at this age..We have a decent team. However, there is plenty of room to improve.
              thank you for your post finally someone with sense. People do come on these post to be informed some people just don't understand that. Great Luck to your team and it's players moving forward.

Comment

Tom is that you?

Comment

Thank you for clearing that up, I imagined that it must have be an imposter. I had seen OCYS play and they were an ok team but not really that impressive. I found it hard to believe one of their parents could be so delusional. Good luck to your team.

Comment

If OCYS, an ECNL member club that has likely 40+ U11 players on their 4 different teams can't beat a little team like AC Delray that has only 5 or 6 actual U11 girls on that team, then OCYS needs to go evaluate their training program. The size of their club and resources they should rarely lose to anyone.

Comment

If OCYS, an ECNL member club that has likely 40+ U11 players on their 4 different teams can't beat a little team like AC Delray that has only 5 or 6 actual U11 girls on that team, then OCYS needs to go evaluate their training program. The size of their club and resources they should rarely lose to anyone.
                      At this age the wins and losses are really not what matter most it's how the kids are learning and developing while they are playing. Too much on wins and losses. Can they making the right choices in certain situations. OCYS is a huge club and have resources to it happen.

Comment

I am not from OCYS or AC Delray but I think the AC Delray poster was the first one to start bragging about their team on this thread. This was a pretty decent thread before any of this nonsense started.

Comment

I am not from OCYS or AC Delray but I think the AC Delray poster was the first one to start bragging about their team on this thread. This was a pretty decent thread before any of this nonsense started.
                          Bragging? It was someone posting what they have seen in the AC Delray team this year. That's bragging?

Comment

I don't believe the post was from an AC Delray parent but from someone that watched them play on Saturday and commented on how they played in comparison to most of the other u11 teams that were all playing at the same park during Region Cup. The thread was about U11 teams in SOUTH FLORIDA when OCYS imposter felt the need to chime in. I'm sure there are plenty of teams that can beat AC Delray but they do play well as that was also my observation. Good luck to them and all the others who advanced from this weekend.

Comment

AC Delray faced a division 1 west pines u11 team and lost 3-1 in the Orange classic final. They are probably a top u11 team but certainly not the best.

Comment

Bragging? It was someone posting what they have seen in the AC Delray team this year. That's bragging?
                                This was their original post, it seems like bragging to me:

"Without a doubt it is AC Delrays GU11. They don't care about got soccer points. They focus on technical development, employ great tactics, show substantial maturity for their age group and combine all that with skill and speed. Ok, they do play in Div 2, don't count that against them. They did win regular season with something like 81 goals for and 3 against? Also dominated in playoffs. And just won 11-0 today, crushing Kendall into submission by half time!
                                And before you chide them, or discount them because they are playing Div 2, they could likely beat the Div 1 teams also. Love to see them play some Div 1 matches come to think of it."

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X