Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Philadelphia Union

I saw there was a local Goalkeeper Zak Downes in pre season with the Union in clearwater. Does anybody know anything about him. I saw him train with them last week and he's very talented and great goalkeeper.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I saw there was a local Goalkeeper Zak Downes in pre season with the Union in clearwater. Does anybody know anything about him. I saw him train with them last week and he's very talented and great goalkeeper.
    I heard his dad likes to makes posts inquiring about him on TS.

Comment

I heard his dad likes to makes posts inquiring about him on TS.
      I think he's a little old for that. Im just a Phily fan that likes to keep up with the Mls players and team and just was lucky to see training cause i live there.

Comment

Sorry, don't know anything about him. But I can tell you Philly is a craphole place to live compared to Clearwater.

Comment

....Im just a Phily fan that likes to keep up with the Mls players and team and just was lucky to see training cause i live there.
          The Philadelphia Union and Tampa Bay Rowdies will play tonight (02/10/2015) at 6:00 p.m. at the Joe DiMaggio Complex at 2450 Drew Street (Old Coachman and Drew) in Clearwater. Game admission is $5.00 but I don't know about any parking fee.

Comment

lol this whole thread was started by Zak or his dad. he may be a good keeper but his attitude/mental state/bragging brings his stock down to almost a 0

Comment

The Philadelphia Union and Tampa Bay Rowdies will play tonight (02/10/2015) at 6:00 p.m. at the Joe DiMaggio Complex at 2450 Drew Street (Old Coachman and Drew) in Clearwater. Game admission is $5.00 but I don't know about any parking fee.
              They've been playing out at IMG all week. Played last night in final against Red Bulls. Not sure this guy played... paper just talkes of Rais Mbolhi and Luis Robles, keepers from both teams.

Comment

looks like this guys is playing at university of Tampa and is still considered a freshman although he has been at 2 schools prior.

http://tampaspartans.com/profile.asp?playerID=2043

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X