Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    FYSA has to provide perks for those teams that played in its leagues. They do not care how it looks. Also, there are unseeded teams in region A that, in certain age groups, do not have to play in round I either, just like Region D. all teams should have to play through. FYSA you've really made a mockery of the Florida State Cup games. Should change the name to Florida State Carnival Cup.
    I love how the teams that are complaining are the teams that have absolutely NO shot at winning State Cup. Except maybe U13, which has seeded teams through other league play, no unseeded team will win State Cup. Mark my words...

Comment

I love how the teams that are complaining are the teams that have absolutely NO shot at winning State Cup. Except maybe U13, which has seeded teams through other league play, no unseeded team will win State Cup. Mark my words...
      The unseeded teams should be happy to have the first round competition watered down. Gives them a chance to maybe win a game or two. If you can't get out of 1st round group play now why are you playing State Cup all?

Comment

another puppet master behind the big curtain. Tell us great one, just who are you that we should listen to you?

Comment

South Orlando wins Disney showcase qualifier, is 1st in 2nd Division FSPL, top ten in state rankings, has beaten-tied-lost to #1 FC Florida and is Unseeded!!!

Bad system.
          Maybe they took into account you had guest players at Disney and you're in the 2nd division of FSPL.

Comment

The unseeded teams should be happy to have the first round competition watered down. Gives them a chance to maybe win a game or two. If you can't get out of 1st round group play now why are you playing State Cup all?
            Seriously? the seeded teams are the lucky ones that get to play top #30 and #40 teams in Rd2. No one wants to play these teams, but you are right. gives them a chance to win a game or two before going home.

Comment

You have no idea who is posting on here. Mark my words... you sound like an idiot.

Comment

South Orlando wins Disney showcase qualifier, is 1st in 2nd Division FSPL, top ten in state rankings, has beaten-tied-lost to #1 FC Florida and is Unseeded!!!

Bad system.
                Disney Qualifier= zero seeding points
                1st in 2nd division FSPL (glorified CDL-BFD)
                Single games vs FC Florida = no points
                Top ten rankings on GotSoccer? Zero points and who give a crap

That is why you are unseeded.

Comment

You have no idea who is posting on here. Mark my words... you sound like an idiot.
                  That was original.

Comment

Hooray for all unseeded teams....beat all those seeded and give em a good- "Bye!"

Comment

Ok, at the risk of being attacked, I have to ask about the Maitland FKK alliance. I am all for those teams playing, as some are defending champions. However, everyone has been saying the new management team with GPS was cutting ties with FKK. So what happened? Does this impact GPS efforts to create a a combined team from all their affiliates? I noticed FKK was not in the press release so what gives Maitland?

Comment

Where ever we play it will be, "Hotel, Motel, Holiday Inn!" Can't wait for state cup to begin!

Comment

Where ever we play it will be, "Hotel, Motel, Holiday Inn!" Can't wait for state cup to begin!
                          Going to be one heck of a state cup, I can assure you of that. U14 is wide open. U13 is a crapshoot.

Going to be a fun event.

Comment

Unregistered;1469537]Going to be one heck of a state cup, I can assure you of that. U14 is wide open. U13 is a crapshoot.

Going to be a fun event.[/QUOTE]
                            Have they posted the final seeding ?

Comment

Going to be one heck of a state cup, I can assure you of that. U14 is wide open. U13 is a crapshoot.

Going to be a fun event.
                              Have they posted the final seeding ?
                              I believe it'll all come out after the draw on 3/3/2015 - 2:30PM EST

Comment

Two group F's

What is up with the 2nd round seeding Boys U-14, 15, 17, 18 have two group F's does anyone know why?
                                U-13 & 16 only have one
                                Does only one team go on from these groups.
                                http://www.fysa.com/events/state_cup_sites/
                                Take a looksy.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X