Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
    yeah, you're right, the u15s are average.....#1 in state, #2 in region, top brackets in all major tourneys....yep, that's average.....2 national team players.....
    agree they are good team but come on who else in florida is any good. Pv lost way to much. Sunrise never gets past the round of 16. Oh ok davie yea right middle of road team. Both early tournaments they played were mediocre teams. Good teams at disney showcase they just played but didn't get out of pool play. Jefferson cup in the spring that will be true test. The teams there are exceptional. Fkk is solid team technically they are special. They are fun team to watch. 2 national players check your information? Oh by the way they are 3rd in region. They deserve to play in top brackets. They are a very special team. Wish them well. They should win everything in florida.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      agree they are good team but come on who else in florida is any good. Pv lost way to much. Sunrise never gets past the round of 16. Oh ok davie yea right middle of road team. Both early tournaments they played were mediocre teams. Good teams at disney showcase they just played but didn't get out of pool play. Jefferson cup in the spring that will be true test. The teams there are exceptional. Fkk is solid team technically they are special. They are fun team to watch. 2 national players check your information? Oh by the way they are 3rd in region. They deserve to play in top brackets. They are a very special team. Wish them well. They should win everything in florida.
      They are the best team in FL for sure but not sure about #2 in region. Maybe using Got Soccer which is junk.

They finished fourth in the RPLE league. They are apparently 4th in the east part of the region.

If they won RPLE like PV did a year ago I would agree they are in the top 2-3 in region.

Agree they are excellent team just not as good as you claim.

Comment

They are the best team in FL for sure but not sure about #2 in region. Maybe using Got Soccer which is junk.

They finished fourth in the RPLE league. They are apparently 4th in the east part of the region.

If they won RPLE like PV did a year ago I would agree they are in the top 2-3 in region.

Agree they are excellent team just not as good as you claim.
        Slitting hairs. They are good team and a top team in state and in region. They can also compete nationally. Enough said.

Comment

Yeah, you're right, the U15s are average.....#1 in State, #2 in Region, top brackets in all major tourneys....yep, that's average.....2 National Team Players.....
          FKK 13 girls rock and 14 girls are on the rise.

Comment

Slitting hairs. They are good team and a top team in state and in region. They can also compete nationally. Enough said.
            Soon to be trying out for ECNL at OC.

Comment

With the original Krush girls teams from GB and MM all graduating this year what is left.
              All HM teams are average and the club has nothing coming through.
              Wasn't FKK supposed to be bankrupt by now? I kept reading they would be gone after the first year. For a small insignificant club they seem to be alright. Our club has played several of there age groups and they play good soccer.

Comment

Is FKK even a club? Shouldn't the statement be, Maitland best club in Florida, because that is who the play under.

Comment

Is FKK even a club? Shouldn't the statement be, Maitland best club in Florida, because that is who the play under.
                  Now that was creative.

Comment

I guess they better enjoy this spring season. They won't be getting cards through MAI next year.

Comment

I guess they better enjoy this spring season. They won't be getting cards through MAI next year.
                      We will enjoy this Spring, next season, the season after that and so on and so on....no worries.

Comment

Original, never heard that before. Any Socks, fields, or leagues?????

Comment

Not taking bait.

Comment

We will enjoy this Spring, next season, the season after that and so on and so on....no worries.
                            There are grumblings at Maitland about this relationship. Maitland is not happy with FKK. Now that GPS has moved in I would think that the 2 year deal with FKK is going to come to an end. Does anyone have any info. in where FKK pulls their passes from next year?

Comment

The triplets are coming!!!
                              The triplets are coming!!!

We are saved for one season!

Comment

There are grumblings at Maitland about this relationship. Maitland is not happy with FKK. Now that GPS has moved in I would think that the 2 year deal with FKK is going to come to an end. Does anyone have any info. in where FKK pulls their passes from next year?
                                There are grumblings at OC that parents are not happy. Now that GPS has moved in touting elite level play I would think there time at OC is going to come to an end. Does anyone have any info?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X