FIRST HERNANDO YSC Cheating Metohods

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree. The kids are always drunk when we play them. The parents are throwing elbows and coaching. The coaches are parenting and scouting the games with cameras. Horrific!

Comment

Nasty Hernando U11 Boys team parents

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I agree. The kids are always drunk when we play them. The parents are throwing elbows and coaching. The coaches are parenting and scouting the games with cameras. Horrific!
      I agree on coach Philip Bennet, one of the worst role models in youth soccer, he appears to be drunk some times, antagonizing opposing parents and kids and picking fights with them during a game. Where is US Youth Soccer on this guy?!
      The Hernando Parents set the bar on nasty side line parents, it's amazing how a group of people with this type of attitude can become so carried a way and forget that it's only a youth soccer game, they need to stop bringing bar fights attitude to youth soccer fields. The parents specially that mom on the U11 Boys team is a piece of work, I think she is #6 boy Mom, she gets carried away like a drunken white trash every time her kid does something.

Comment

We played girls U12, the parents were the most obnoxious I have ever seen in youth sport, and we have been playing in this area for almost 3 years.
        They are the worst, loud and rude. they even call the opposing teams players and act very rude to kids.

Comment

Do they call the opposing teams players on the phone?

Comment

We played girls U12, the parents were the most obnoxious I have ever seen in youth sport, and we have been playing in this area for almost 3 years.
            They are the worst, loud and rude. they even call the opposing teams players and act very rude to kids.
            Agree with this. Parents for this team are unbelievable. Kinda feel sorry for the coach since all the girls are forced to listen to all the sideline coaches.

Comment

Hernando's U16 girls parents are the worst, they usually show up to games intoxicated and I have witnessed the police being called on two occasions due to one father being so out of control from booze.

Comment

Hernando's U16 girls parents are the worst, they usually show up to games intoxicated and I have witnessed the police being called on two occasions due to one father being so out of control from booze.
                I'm a parent on the team. Watch your tongue. The next time you are at the fields come over to our side and identify yourself. Leave your weapons home.....mano-a-mano only.....

Comment

I'm a parent on the team. Watch your tongue. The next time you are at the fields come over to our side and identify yourself. Leave your weapons home.....mano-a-mano only.....
                  Are you trying to prove a point nasty Hernando youth Parent?
                  Point taken, we know you guys live too close to manure fields! Manure fields are bad for your mental health!

Comment

How to contact Beachbum?

Anyone know the answer on how to contact moderator?

Comment

Don't really know.

Comment

Contact Moderator - Need help

Moderators : 8

thebes20, florida, Barca, soccerus, futbolH5O, Futballer, Admin, EL Matador

Comment

Who are you complaining about?

Comment

Head East to large body of salted water, and then head north or south....good luck?

Comment

Coach Philip Bennett has the same statement made against an opposing parents, threatening to meet them after the game, and that was while the game was on. It's a club issue, and the Hernando Youth DOC himself is a culprit of type of behavior.
                              Shame on the club and the parents who condone this by leaving their children to be part of it.
                              Let's keep Posting on this until the Florida Youth Soccer Association pays attention to this Club.

Comment

Phil Bennett does that to parents with his own club as well. No surprise there

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X