Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mom you are blind to what is better for the future. Good luck to you on NPL team.

Comment

What's your point? Probably where those girls belong playing versus wasting their time on some NPL team. I don't see them on many other game played. Making 1 or 2 games is not the difference maker.
      Nobody said otherwise. Was just pointing out that NPL players were not only used in "The beginning". Nobody has said the players were not developed from within nor that development hasn't played some role. It's kinda coincidental that a "switch flipped" starting with and directly associated with the 2 U15 ECNL and those 2 NPL Players. Development happens over much time. It's not a "light bulb". Credit to all. The hard work, the coaches and the additions(not zero).

Comment

Nobody said otherwise. Was just pointing out that NPL players were not only used in "The beginning". Nobody has said the players were not developed from within nor that development hasn't played some role. It's kinda coincidental that a "switch flipped" starting with and directly associated with the 2 U15 ECNL and those 2 NPL Players. Development happens over much time. It's not a "light bulb". Credit to all. The hard work, the coaches and the additions(not zero).
        I agree with you. The tables turned for WFF U14 ECNL when the 3 NPL players (although it was only one game) and the 2 U15 ECNL players (last 5-6 games) started to play with the team – no doubt about it.

Comment

The NPL girls are the reason the team is doing so well. LOL - NPL mom talking smack on TS. You can easily see which girls are playing on the website.
          This group of girls has worked hard and they are seeing the results.
          So sad you are trying to claim you are the reason they are winning.

Comment

Wff u14 group... Look at you all fighting about whose daughters have made the season successful. Your downfall is predictable, the ego. The npl players have been rostered all season, reality. The u15's have made the team substantially better, fact. It's pretty obvious npl parents are writing most of this stuff above. It looks pathetic.

Comment

I agree with you. The tables turned for WFF U14 ECNL when the 3 NPL players (although it was only one game) and the 2 U15 ECNL players (last 5-6 games) started to play with the team – no doubt about it.
              We are in agreement. Nobody was discounting at all what the team as a whole has accomplished nor how hard they have worked. Nor how much pride and hard work the coaches have brought to the table. I just didn't like the one posters comments times two. They struck me the wrong way and I had to say something. I think that with the amount of talent in this club in this age group and the few nice little additions they have made that this team will do some damage. I just don't like the BS and need to call it out.

Comment

Wff u14 group... Look at you all fighting about whose daughters have made the season successful. Your downfall is predictable, the ego. The npl players have been rostered all season, reality. The u15's have made the team substantially better, fact. It's pretty obvious npl parents are writing most of this stuff above. It looks pathetic.
                All I will say is do not include the U15's in the conversation. We love the team and the kids all have welcomed us with open arms. There is no room for individuals on a team. They all serve a purpose and all equally contribute. Can't wait to make a run at 1st place in the SE Conf next season. Good times ahead.

Comment

talking-soccer

Agreed. You WFF folks are starting to sound like your from Sunrise!

Comment

Agreed WFF, our girls have things to do yet, and they all need to stay focused. We have games to prepare for this weekend, and it takes all of them to win.

Comment

Agreed. You WFF folks are starting to sound like your from Sunrise!
                      I disagree. It's trolls that hate the success the team is having so they come on here and pretend they are from WFF to start trouble. It's all good. The W's do all the talking!

Comment

One way to find out. Stop bringing the NPL players and the other 2 from U15 ECNL. That way we can see the "development"

My point stands.
                        Sounds like a sour grape parent from the U14 team who's' daughter was not good enough to play ECNL. Stop crying! It's getting old. If your daughter wants it she will put in the work necessary to make the team.

Comment

Why is it that in every age group, it's the NpL parents from the other campus that like to come on here and start trouble? Be gone!

Comment

I disagree. It's trolls that hate the success the team is having so they come on here and pretend they are from WFF to start trouble. It's all good. The W's do all the talking!
                            If true, that's just sad. Oh well, never underestimate the stupidity of people, especially on an anonymous web board. Godwin's Law should be appearing soon. LOL

Comment

Let's just give this ECNL discussion a rest and talk about other things. Hate those teams anyway.

Comment

There is no perfect league, club, team, coach, etc. Someone will always have something negative to say about another thing. Everyone has a personal agenda for what they believe is the good for their child. If you don't like the current situation your player is in, move on. There are plenty of clubs around. If ECNL is a league you believe your daughter could benefit, contact the DOC and attend tryouts. The best part of it all is that we all have a choice. The season is coming to an end and the players will all be FREE to go wherever. The problem I see and hear is that there is fear of trying out at other clubs. The reality is that players are at their current club because of fear. Parents dictate what's the best interest of the player, not the club or coach.

With saying that, see you next month at WFF's tryouts.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X