Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    #21 striker with the ability to move past defenders and put the ball in the net will take Fc all the way, especially with #10 behind him sending him balls. Watching Fc play this state cup I've seen the defense struggle a lot. But, with the addition of #7 and #2 to the back line that defense is looking pretty solid. Rooting for Fc this year, it'd be great for the team that knocked us out to win the whole thing.
    FC love to talk about their offensive prowess, but offense doesn't win a championship. Team Boca, Fire, Madrid all have the necessary component of a championship, it's called a defense.

Boca - 2 goals allowed
    Madrid- 2 goals allowed
    Fire - 2 goals allowed
    FC - 5 goals allowed

Your run end eithe Team Boca on saturday

Comment

#21 striker with the ability to move past defenders and put the ball in the net will take Fc all the way, especially with #10 behind him sending him balls. Watching Fc play this state cup I've seen the defense struggle a lot. But, with the addition of #7 and #2 to the back line that defense is looking pretty solid. Rooting for Fc this year, it'd be great for the team that knocked us out to win the whole thing.
      Signed,

#21's daddy (one of the 3 biggest helicopter parents alive, along with his two partners on the same team Curly and Moe)

Comment

Duh

You sure know a lot about this team that beat you. How would you know what changes they made? We all know you are a FC Florida dad. Nice try though.
        Of course I know a lot, idiot. FC white and FC blue played each other in the round of 16.

Comment

Congrats to WFF for winning Florida Cup over the weekend! Now off to Southeast Regionals!

Comment

Congrats to WFF for winning Florida Cup over the weekend! Now off to Southeast Regionals!
            Congrats

Winning Florida Cup is to winning State Cup Like winning NIT is to winning March Madness

Comment

Congrats

Winning Florida Cup is to winning State Cup Like winning NIT is to winning March Madness
              agreed. single-elimination tournament, with only 10 teams, including the #84 and #88 ranked teams. Geesh. They crown a champion for this, and they get to go to regionals?

Comment

agreed. single-elimination tournament, with only 10 teams, including the #84 and #88 ranked teams. Geesh. They crown a champion for this, and they get to go to regionals?
                This age group never has anything good to say about anything or anyone when it comes to soccer and accomplishing something. Just a bunch of sad, angry parents.

Comment

Signed,

#21's daddy (one of the 3 biggest helicopter parents alive, along with his two partners on the same team Curly and Moe)
                  The Tampa contingent?

Comment

The Tampa contingent?
                    Yes the Tampa Contigent

Comment

My apologies for not replying back right away, however I wanted to thank everyone for their input because it was very helpful. My family and I will be coming down in about a week or two and staying through tryouts and hopefully moving for good sometimes in July. We've done some research and called around so we will be going to multiple tryouts with Fire as the prioriety tryout. It's a bit of a drive, however it's manageable if if the training and and competition is right. Hopefully their tryouts don't conflict with too many other tryout in the area. My U10 boy and U13 girl will be trying out at TBU because they seem to have a decent program for both age groups and both of them have to be at the same club together. Thank you for your help everyone, hope to meet you all at the field some time, and good luck to anyone with upcoming games.
                      Be forewarned ahead of time. Fire is a very tight knit team that hasnt changed much from a lineup perspective in years! Their center mids and backline have been the same for about 4 years now. Truly and honestly if your son is a center mid or defender he will find it very difficult to get game time on the Fire team. If your son is going to travel all that way and possibly have to work double time to get a starting spot, you may be better off joining a team like Greater Tampa Bay United who are a great team as well. Maybe even having all of your kids join TBU to avoid the hastle of travel. I think your best bet would be GTBFC.

Comment

Reginals Baby!!!! thats right ..

Comment

How did state cup go? Any more red cards? Are your boys staying with WFF or joining GTBFC?

Comment

Must be why they failed in Sate Cup, they were too focused on winning this joke of an event!

Comment

Be forewarned ahead of time. Fire is a very tight knit team that hasnt changed much from a lineup perspective in years! Their center mids and backline have been the same for about 4 years now. Truly and honestly if your son is a center mid or defender he will find it very difficult to get game time on the Fire team. If your son is going to travel all that way and possibly have to work double time to get a starting spot, you may be better off joining a team like Greater Tampa Bay United who are a great team as well. Maybe even having all of your kids join TBU to avoid the hastle of travel. I think your best bet would be GTBFC.
                              Even their wingers are pretty consistent. The only changes have been with injury and quiting. Your best best truly is GTBFC

Comment

Must be why they failed in Sate Cup, they were too focused on winning this joke of an event!
                                Does that bring them to the same regionals as the winner of state cup? If so that is pathetic. Any of these final 4 teams would thrash them.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X