Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where did all of the Plant City boys end up?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well just sat in on very important meeting for the future of soccer in Plant City, and well it looks great, the city is going for a total transformation, with the new management group coming in to take over everything soccer in PC, with the new group focusing on soccer and Lacross, it should be interesting, and looks like both soccer clubs will be left out once this gets rolling, whooohooo. With the simple fact that the city will no longer provide them with facilities to use so it looks like soccer will finally get back to what it should be, for the kids.

Comment

cool, I heard the same thing the other day, from someone who works with the city, well that sounds great, I have a daughter, and she wants to play, but after I heard about the total foul up at one club that made the girls pay competitive prices and stuck them in a Rec. league, I said no way, and for the other club, well it is more like a gang, especially with the presidents husband who tries to fight everyone who disagrees with him, it seems like he has not come across the right person yet to give him what he needs, so this will be good a place where the kids can play without the drama.

Comment

The city will rent the fields to whoever pays. The flaw is that the City has nothing to do with FYSA or US Club. Doesn't seem to be a plan that would work. Not to mention, a new club only means higher fees which this community will not pay, or atleast hasn't paid up until this point

Comment

RG "Richie" stop with all the comments and posts already it's getting old !!! All that is happening to you and your teams is all your fault, you should be ashamed that you led all those kids to once again be taken advantage of and lied to (you used to say that SR and those guys were crooks, yet you took them all of those players). You had a good boys team and decided to lie to parents and follow the snakes so most of the team left you (you can blame everyone else but we parents know the truth). The Lancer's are doing great, there have been more opportunities for our kids in the last few months then has EVER been seen in the past. As a parent I welcome any of you on here to ask us if you see us how the Lancer's are doing. We have had a good season playing in the USA league as we have always done, we received uniforms early (which were always last minute or late in the past when SR was involved). Roger (our technical director) works with all teams not just one team like Greg used to. We actually have a full board and they are all very involved, they are looking out for all of our children and not just one of the Castro's (which all are great kids but there is others with just as much talent that have and will keep being overlooked by FCPC). Take a look at the FCPC website and you will see. We all hope that all those players go to a club that will help them and I know because of all the bashing they have done about the Lancer's that some will not come back and that's ok. There is no gang like anything in our club, I would not have my child involved if that was so. The lies being told about the Lancer's are from people that aren't happy in there situations and unfortunately misery loves company (hence all the negative comments that keep going and going). I look forward to coming season's as a Proud Lancer and hope that everyone can remember that soccer should be about the kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            RG "Richie" stop with all the comments and posts already it's getting old !!! All that is happening to you and your teams is all your fault, you should be ashamed that you led all those kids to once again be taken advantage of and lied to (you used to say that SR and those guys were crooks, yet you took them all of those players). You had a good boys team and decided to lie to parents and follow the snakes so most of the team left you (you can blame everyone else but we parents know the truth). The Lancer's are doing great, there have been more opportunities for our kids in the last few months then has EVER been seen in the past. As a parent I welcome any of you on here to ask us if you see us how the Lancer's are doing. We have had a good season playing in the USA league as we have always done, we received uniforms early (which were always last minute or late in the past when SR was involved). Roger (our technical director) works with all teams not just one team like Greg used to. We actually have a full board and they are all very involved, they are looking out for all of our children and not just one of the Castro's (which all are great kids but there is others with just as much talent that have and will keep being overlooked by FCPC). Take a look at the FCPC website and you will see. We all hope that all those players go to a club that will help them and I know because of all the bashing they have done about the Lancer's that some will not come back and that's ok. There is no gang like anything in our club, I would not have my child involved if that was so. The lies being told about the Lancer's are from people that aren't happy in there situations and unfortunately misery loves company (hence all the negative comments that keep going and going). I look forward to coming season's as a Proud Lancer and hope that everyone can remember that soccer should be about the kids.
            Jessica, if its about the kids, why do YOU keep attacking adults?

Comment

No one is being attacked, what are we all like 5 years old.
              Sorry to disappoint but this is not Jessica, sounds like you have an issue with her.
              I'm a parent that usually is quite but I have over heard some conversations
              with you and few others and you say the same things on here. The only attacking I hear is you always saying how wrong you were done and it's honeslty sickening, shame on you. Hey at least no one has mentioned your personal life because wouldn't that be an interesting thread. Hope you find what your looking for and I hope it's in the best interest of the kids because none of your choices have been for a while now.

Comment

OK, lets get it right, for sure not RG posting on here, and as for the statement that JV is all about the kids, well it depends on which kids your talking about, if it is the Spanish kids then that is true, because one coach had the opportunity to bring back an FCPC player to the girls team to help him out, and she was probably the best player between the 2 clubs, and JV refused, but then allowed a Spanish player to come back to the U16 to help them out for state cup, so get the facts straight on that one. Now lets get into the gang mentality of the Lancers, and I believe it is not all the people involved but for sure the top ones. Example #1 : Lets take for instance JV'S husband, last year while she was president, there was an incident in which his team was using 2 goals for practice for his team and 3 other teams where left with no goals, so let me slow down and go play by play, 4 teams, 2 goals, and he refused to share, when approached by one of the coaches who just wanted to use 1 goal for the other 3 teams, he refused and when the coach went ahead and tried to use it anyways, he attacked the coach, in front of 4 junior teams, this by far according to FYSA guidelines is an offense punishable by 1 year suspension, and he should of been arrested right on the spot, but as his wife being the president, she begged everyone not to call the cops, and got together with all board members and begged them to not notify FYSA, she said she would take care of it and posed a 1 week ban on him, unacceptable. Now lets go a bit further,#2: as he moved on to coach Rec. soccer he confronted and threatened to beat up 2 other coaches during competition at a rec. soccer game in front of parents and very little kids. The city at that time debated to ever let him coach again. Now by no means am I saying that FCPC does not have there faults, in which they do. They seem to only focus on certain players with the last name of castro, or on players from other clubs, instead of the paying customers they have. So take the blinders off and see everything for what it is, and get out while you can. Lancers will not have a facility to play at next year as HCC is planning to build on the land that is currently being used by the Lancers, and the city does not plan to let them use the new facilities, so even though the city has nothing to do with FYSA or US club, if you don't have a place to play, well figure that out. As for another club coming in well that remains to be seen but for sure has been being talked about from the city end of the conversation, and representative from the new group has 100% met with the city and the city like what it hears, and remember the city does not have to follow any of FYSA rules. And the new group can play under US club.

Comment

huh, well that's crazy, did not know all of that info, I did know about the part where he assaulted the coach over a goal, in front of about 30 (8,9,and 10 year olds) but did not know about the rec. incidents, as my kids plays in mulberry for rec. soccer, but that is terrible, he should of been banned. I have my kids playing at Dynamo this year, because of that very incident when he assaulted the coach over a goal, after that I said I would never go back, and for sure was not going to go over to the new club, because of who would be running it and glad I didn't, parents that are friends of mine told me of how they got taken, the girls played in TARSA, which is a traveling rec. league, and the price to play in that is around 150 and they charged them competitive prices and told them they would have a competitive season and then stuck them in the TARSA league, and as for the boys well, they ended just mostly playing each other in glorified scrimmages, because I heard they left the league organization up to SR and GP and well you know, they only provided two clubs for them to play over and over. I heard most of the coaches are going else where as soon as Florida Cup is over and they can sneak away. We played a team the other day, and I want say which one, but saw about 8 players that where with FCPC training with the other club, and said they have no plans on going back, so Plant City Soccer will for sure benefit from an over haul.

Comment

OK, lets get it right, for sure not RG posting on here, and as for the statement that JV is all about the kids, well it depends on which kids your talking about, if it is the Spanish kids then that is true, because one coach had the opportunity to bring back an FCPC player to the girls team to help him out, and she was probably the best player between the 2 clubs, and JV refused, but then allowed a Spanish player to come back to the U16 to help them out for state cup, so get the facts straight on that one. Now lets get into the gang mentality of the Lancers, and I believe it is not all the people involved but for sure the top ones. Example #1 : Lets take for instance JV'S husband, last year while she was president, there was an incident in which his team was using 2 goals for practice for his team and 3 other teams where left with no goals, so let me slow down and go play by play, 4 teams, 2 goals, and he refused to share, when approached by one of the coaches who just wanted to use 1 goal for the other 3 teams, he refused and when the coach went ahead and tried to use it anyways, he attacked the coach, in front of 4 junior teams, this by far according to FYSA guidelines is an offense punishable by 1 year suspension, and he should of been arrested right on the spot, but as his wife being the president, she begged everyone not to call the cops, and got together with all board members and begged them to not notify FYSA, she said she would take care of it and posed a 1 week ban on him, unacceptable. Now lets go a bit further,#2: as he moved on to coach Rec. soccer he confronted and threatened to beat up 2 other coaches during competition at a rec. soccer game in front of parents and very little kids. The city at that time debated to ever let him coach again. Now by no means am I saying that FCPC does not have there faults, in which they do. They seem to only focus on certain players with the last name of castro, or on players from other clubs, instead of the paying customers they have. So take the blinders off and see everything for what it is, and get out while you can. Lancers will not have a facility to play at next year as HCC is planning to build on the land that is currently being used by the Lancers, and the city does not plan to let them use the new facilities, so even though the city has nothing to do with FYSA or US club, if you don't have a place to play, well figure that out. As for another club coming in well that remains to be seen but for sure has been being talked about from the city end of the conversation, and representative from the new group has 100% met with the city and the city like what it hears, and remember the city does not have to follow any of FYSA rules. And the new group can play under US club.
                    Your "facts" are often quoted by SR,GP, RG and MH which have been caught in so many lies that no one believes anything out of their mouths anymore (from what I seen all them purposely tried to take players/coaches/parents to FCPC with false promises and ask those parents how happy they are over there). A fact is that when we were all at Rec tryouts a few parents from FCPC let the city know that SR and clan has once again taken money, kid received no uniform and never played (please ask the city if you dare to have a real fact). Another said how horrible the experience was with FCPC and those are just 2 I heard of while waiting for my child. As for the city rec incidents, the city has no friends when it comes to the safety of the kids so if that were true then he would not be a coach. So go spread your malice somewhere else. It's simple, obviously you have issues with the Lancer's, Jv and all of them, my question is what did they do to you? I have been here watching through it all. If they are so terrible and insignificant then why waste so much time with posting all of your "facts" that only a very few of you believe to be true. As far as the players from FCPC, those parents decided to go be a part of the craziness over there, how is that anyone else's fault!! All players will be welcome back next season from what I heard but as a concerned parent I'm glad some of the adults left, they didn't care to stay and help fix things instead they listened to the one's who are responsible for the Lancer's problems which began way before JV and the new board were ever in the club. I have been a Lancer since SR took over and it was all down hill until he left (which no one made him or anyone leave, they chose to). So say what you want, there is no "Spanish" stuff going on, just people that care about the kids for once. Everyone is respected here at the Lancer's, we have good coaches, we are happy as parents and our kids are getting opportunities. No club is perfect but this is home for many of us and we are proud and willing to help make it better.

Comment

as for the kid who paid and got no uniform, well get the facts on that one, which that parent will not tell the truth for sure because it will be to embarrassing for them to, the kid played the very first game, and sat on the field and refused to follow the directions of the coach, and then sat down on the field and refused to play, and then had his father come over during the middle of the game to cuss the coach out because his son was taken off the field in front of the whole team and opposing team, and then they quit, so there is your facts on that one, which the parents want tell you that part, and also he paid, yeah right, he paid about a third of the fee, because they could not afford the up front cost, and they did get their money back the only money they did not get back was for tournament they paid for then quit the week before the tournament, so lets get the facts right. oh yeah and the parent wants to dispute that fact, the game was filmed, so get that straight

Comment

huh, well that's crazy, did not know all of that info, I did know about the part where he assaulted the coach over a goal, in front of about 30 (8,9,and 10 year olds) but did not know about the rec. incidents, as my kids plays in mulberry for rec. soccer, but that is terrible, he should of been banned. I have my kids playing at Dynamo this year, because of that very incident when he assaulted the coach over a goal, after that I said I would never go back, and for sure was not going to go over to the new club, because of who would be running it and glad I didn't, parents that are friends of mine told me of how they got taken, the girls played in TARSA, which is a traveling rec. league, and the price to play in that is around 150 and they charged them competitive prices and told them they would have a competitive season and then stuck them in the TARSA league, and as for the boys well, they ended just mostly playing each other in glorified scrimmages, because I heard they left the league organization up to SR and GP and well you know, they only provided two clubs for them to play over and over. I heard most of the coaches are going else where as soon as Florida Cup is over and they can sneak away. We played a team the other day, and I want say which one, but saw about 8 players that where with FCPC training with the other club, and said they have no plans on going back, so Plant City Soccer will for sure benefit from an over haul.
                        Your fearless leader jc was seen last Saturday night at the plant city adult league head butting someone and then taking off when he should not have been involved and that is a fact, we all seen it with our own eyes. Oops time to leave Hd and then every other club as none are perfect.

Comment

haha, this is funny, let me chime in, as someone who works for the city, I was there at the final board meeting that was at the city offices, and saw with my own eyes how JV'S husband had to be restrained, from trying to fight MH, he stood up and tried to go over the table at him, so not violent, haha that is funny, and IDC either way just was there to see it, so you parents need to get your facts right.

Comment

Your "facts" are often quoted by SR,GP, RG and MH which have been caught in so many lies that no one believes anything out of their mouths anymore (from what I seen all them purposely tried to take players/coaches/parents to FCPC with false promises and ask those parents how happy they are over there). A fact is that when we were all at Rec tryouts a few parents from FCPC let the city know that SR and clan has once again taken money, kid received no uniform and never played (please ask the city if you dare to have a real fact). Another said how horrible the experience was with FCPC and those are just 2 I heard of while waiting for my child. As for the city rec incidents, the city has no friends when it comes to the safety of the kids so if that were true then he would not be a coach. So go spread your malice somewhere else. It's simple, obviously you have issues with the Lancer's, Jv and all of them, my question is what did they do to you? I have been here watching through it all. If they are so terrible and insignificant then why waste so much time with posting all of your "facts" that only a very few of you believe to be true. As far as the players from FCPC, those parents decided to go be a part of the craziness over there, how is that anyone else's fault!! All players will be welcome back next season from what I heard but as a concerned parent I'm glad some of the adults left, they didn't care to stay and help fix things instead they listened to the one's who are responsible for the Lancer's problems which began way before JV and the new board were ever in the club. I have been a Lancer since SR took over and it was all down hill until he left (which no one made him or anyone leave, they chose to). So say what you want, there is no "Spanish" stuff going on, just people that care about the kids for once. Everyone is respected here at the Lancer's, we have good coaches, we are happy as parents and our kids are getting opportunities. No club is perfect but this is home for many of us and we are proud and willing to help make it better.
                            I like how it does not dispute the fact of the incident, you just try and redirect, to someone else.

Comment

as for the kid who paid and got no uniform, well get the facts on that one, which that parent will not tell the truth for sure because it will be to embarrassing for them to, the kid played the very first game, and sat on the field and refused to follow the directions of the coach, and then sat down on the field and refused to play, and then had his father come over during the middle of the game to cuss the coach out because his son was taken off the field in front of the whole team and opposing team, and then they quit, so there is your facts on that one, which the parents want tell you that part, and also he paid, yeah right, he paid about a third of the fee, because they could not afford the up front cost, and they did get their money back the only money they did not get back was for tournament they paid for then quit the week before the tournament, so lets get the facts right. oh yeah and the parent wants to dispute that fact, the game was filmed, so get that straight
                              Ok so I get it now, you unfortunately followed SR. I don't blame you he has a very slick tongue. Unfortunately parents don't always tell the truth as you can on here, however that is the story given to the city. You sound like someone that was smart and left that club, good for your and or family. The saddest thing I have seen is that these kids were torn apart by SR and them. I went to my kids middle school game and was saddened to see all the Plant City parents so divided, it shouldn't be that way. I know there's so much negativity about the Lancer's but I choose to be here and hope that we can all get along and let our kids play the sport they love without anymore of this fighting. There will always be other clubs and that's ok, we should all work together for the kids. I invite you to speak with the board as I have and you will see the change we have so drastically needed for along time.

Comment

haha, this is funny, let me chime in, as someone who works for the city, I was there at the final board meeting that was at the city offices, and saw with my own eyes how JV'S husband had to be restrained, from trying to fight MH, he stood up and tried to go over the table at him, so not violent, haha that is funny, and IDC either way just was there to see it, so you parents need to get your facts right.
                                The only city member there was Jack and I'm sure he's not on here. I was actually there and no one had to be "restrained". MH was rolling his eyes and making rediculous gestures and JV's husband called him on it nothing more. Now MH that's an interesting one, I hear he truly has anger issues. If you don't care then stop posting untrue "facts".

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X