X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Celtic u16 girls should have been seeded, what a crock
    You are clearly a troll. The same Troll that has had vendetta against this team and club for over a year. Your continuous posts, and responses to your own posts are pathetic. Go get some counseling

Comment

Seeding question

New to this soccer thing this year. In looking at the seedings for U15G, it says that the final Seeded team to advance to Round 2 will be the CDL champ. But the CDL teams still have games until after the Draw - how does this work? Or am I reading that wrong?

Thank you, and please don't jump on me.

Comment

New to this soccer thing this year. In looking at the seedings for U15G, it says that the final Seeded team to advance to Round 2 will be the CDL champ. But the CDL teams still have games until after the Draw - how does this work? Or am I reading that wrong?

Thank you, and please don't jump on me.
        5. Standings as of March 1, 2015 will be used in determining the champion to receive the seed
        ** For the 2014-15 seasonal year, modifications for date and # of teams in divisions will be waived as
        leagues have already formulated divisions for the year.

This is why so many upset FSPL games didn't get played this past weekend.

Comment

Celtic u16 girls should have been seeded, what a crock
          Celtic is a filler club, not a threat to do anything at State Cup. Most clubs are hoping to have them assigned to their bracket

Comment

so if a team plays in different leagues, and can have multiple seeds, do they only take the seeds with the most points? Like RPL over FSPL seeds? do those seeding points they do not take go to the next team in place?

Comment

so if a team plays in different leagues, and can have multiple seeds, do they only take the seeds with the most points? Like RPL over FSPL seeds? do those seeding points they do not take go to the next team in place?
              Should the league champion U14 – U19 already have attained a seeded position from premier league
              seeding, they will take the higher seeded position, and the league champion seed position will go to the
              next highest finisher in the league in that age group.

Get ready for all the crying

Comment

Doesn't bother me. The website said it would be finalized March 1st and they are normally prompt. Do you think it will be out today? Or will they just announce tomorrow at drawing?
                When will schedule be out for round 1?

Comment

They have to do the drawing first and then work on the schedule. You people should just get back to work and wait until Wednesday to find out....

Comment

They have to do the drawing first and then work on the schedule. You people should just get back to work and wait until Wednesday to find out....
                    Do you need another cup of coffee. You sound grumpy. The guy was only asking a question

Comment

And we gave you the answer... Go back to work

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                        when will schedule be out for round 1?
                        3/3/2015 - 2:30pm est

Comment

To watch the draw live on 3/3/15 follow the Livestream link: https://new.livestream.com/FYSALIVE/events/3842433

Comment

And we gave you the answer... Go back to work
                            I'm working on your mom right now beyotch

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                              i'm working on your mom right now beyotch
                              lmfao

Comment

Really ??????????

I'm working on your mom right now beyotch
                                So you are the reason her urn is always in a different place on the bookshelves .

Aside from being a necrophylliac .You are one sick and perverted individual .

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X